Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG guyzzzzz thank you for using my title! What do I win??? A raw egg avocado breakfast??? A boat??? A beach hut holiday?? Ooooh I can hardly wait for my little delivery driver to arrive! 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This morning’s breakfast is possibly one of the most rank things I’ve ever seen. Why the duck can they not have cereal or toast or just normal scrambled eggs. Everything looks like it it been chewed up and shat out of lardsnomes!!!
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

OMG guyzzzzz thank you for using my title! What do I win??? A raw egg avocado breakfast??? A boat??? A beach hut holiday?? Ooooh I can hardly wait for my little delivery driver to arrive! 🤗🤗🤗
You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For duck's sake Soph, you can't even cook a bleeping egg, why are you trying to make out you're chef of the year?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to address the asthma discussion on the previous thread - some people with asthma have got a shielding letter but it depends how severe it is. I got my letter on the 23rd March, but my asthma requires oral steroids to control and I’ve had hospital admissions within the last 6 months, and have a history of pneumonia. Just mild or moderate asthma on regular inhalers doesn’t usually get a shielding letter.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get this woman at all. She’s spent the past couple of weeks preparing fancy breakfasts and lunches for her son and today it’s purée? Why? Can’t believe she hasn’t acknowledged the Sun article, but harps on about a bloody boat! What planet is she on?

Reactions: 22
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...

• Heart
Reactions: 58
After seeing that breakfast. I don’t feel as bad for giving my sons a pop tart and fruit for breakfast. 😂 I think it’s gonna be one of those days, not even attempting school work today! That little lad is gonna need all the help he can get, if Soph doesn’t even know if a boat can float or not. 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You know what I could really do with seeing today that I havent for a while.....a fridge clean
followed by a febreeze freshener over the cheese and then a bit of elbow grease on the veg to make them sparkle
They’re you go grinch some Spicy content to keep Us on the edge of seats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Today's morning chat. Hubby: Go on then what's new from yesterday? Me: Not much apart from the usual cleaning although she did make little lad another meal. Him: Did it look better than the cow pat? Me: Not really, she made veggie curry with sweet potato and spring onion mash. Him: Did he eat it? Me: God knows you never see him actually eating anything. Him: Well did it look tasty? Me: Put it this way, I bet when she changed his nappy later I bet it looked the same coming out of him as it did going into him. Him: Nowt else then? Me: No except heir whole house is grey. Him: Well our two both have a grey themed living room it seems to be the in thing Me: Yes but our two have splashes of colour too and it is only the living room. All of her house is grey - flooring, carpets, furniture - everything. Him: Curtains? Me: Grey Him: Cushions? Me: grey Him: Rugs? Me: grey, I've told you every bloody room is grey. Him: well she must have some colour! Me: Yeah white doors and skirting boards, oh and some bedding and all the plastic flowers. Laughter Him: oh look you've made me spill the tea on that throw thing you have on the bed! Me: Yeah well look on the bright side - it isn't grey :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She should be giving Ronnie the avocado. Full of healthy fats and essential for his brain development, cut in chunks and put on his tray would be ideal for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
When anything she gets found out on she goes bed early to read here and then spends the rest of the nightly hours blocking people. Always happens! Grow up and get some sleep to sleep to help your baby the next day you beg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...
100% avocado fats are excellent & babies need fats hence why you’re told to give blue top milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg the breakfast 🤮🤮🤮 and she feels like a chef 😂😂😂 move aside Jamie Oliver you might be out of a job if grinch has got anything to do with it 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her original quote last night "to those who cluster", says she who has collected a Hinch Army.

Hypocrite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
My hubby doesn't do social media but as he sat reading his tablet last night he piped up " I hear the idiot cleaner has been flouting lockdown then". He is still working full time and it had been discussed at work!!

The fact that they declined to comment shows there is truth behind the story. Soph isn't your average girl next door, she is a millionaire and has the funds to be able to sue The Sun if they had printed an out and out lie.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
397A80A7-BE95-49CD-9873-113FA3FB6FD6.jpeg

this picture has really left a bad taste in my mouth 😡 and I don’t even mean the liposuction smoothies🤢

out of all the stupid duck ups she’s done this one is catastrophic and she isn’t addressing it 😡another thing that will be brushed off her bony cunty shoulder and brushed under the carpet 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I got a free dinghy (rowing boat) mold last week from our local facebook group and building one is going to be our summer project. This has slightly put me off it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watching Philip and holly on good morning talking about people breaking lock down rules. “It was about geese crossing the road. “When it started I thought duck me they’re going to mention Hinch.
She’s got away with it the sly old witch

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m really confused guyzzzzzz went into the garage this morning having a poke around and we’ll I can’t quite believe it! I’ve found a boat!! I totally forgot about it! Look at it.....

Screeching, grabbing neck sorry guyzzzzz it’s not the best but I’m going to up cycle. It’s going to be dove grey. Is this okay guyzzz??? I just don’t understand it guyzzzz, how could I forgotten about this????
Still not sure what I’m going to do with it but you know we are all learning.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually happens 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.