Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂
She makes herself look like such a tit. She has admitted all along that she can’t cook and doesn’t know what she’s doing, and then over night she’s the next Annabel Carmel. I just can’t believe how she operates. She has absolutely no shame, and nothing will get in the way of her greed. The anxiety thing is the biggest load of bollocks - nobody with integrity and self-respect would behave as she does. I absolutely hate this woman and everything about her. The pair of them are a complete waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've noticed that there is a ton of negative comments and vest comments on Jamie's gridpost hahaha. He doesn't seem to bother with deleting or blocking.
I reckon he secretly hates her and regrets marrying the nutter. Money though innit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a feeling that a “hinch it” cookbook will be next. If her sheep are stupid enough to buy a book with lines in it then they are sure to buy a cookbook from princess perfection full of shite arse recipes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Fot the new followers and those that have missed it
This is the article in the Sun
Scroll to the bottom and MH is there No2 Covidiot
View attachment 118994
Needs to be put on every thread for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Same when I have my neice. It was always peppa pig or fireman Sam. Then it was mister tumble. There's only so much you can watch before it drives you insane but you put it on for them because you love them. I hate this me me me attitude she has.
Oh, Fireman Sam (or Yaya) was my nephew. it’s currently Stick Men.
Mister Tumble - that man is stuff of nightmares, alrhough he does actually teach the kids stuff.
It’s what you do, whenthe godson lived with me, it was all about him until he went to bed, then it was our time.
It baffles me how she’s so self obsessed. He’s a little human relying on you, yet she’s not interested unless it’s a photo op.

Reactions: 17
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
You do know theres a difference between monounsaturated and saturated fat right?

Eating an avocado is not the same as eating a Big Mac :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 53
7E578A8B-3D79-472A-BE49-B0FA794413A2.png

i saw this on twitter earlier and it’s exactly this ! Your aren’t above it grinch it’s so easy to follow we are all just learning about lockdown but it’s common bloody sense !!! And don’t get me started on those eggs 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Same when I have my neice. It was always peppa pig or fireman Sam. Then it was mister tumble. There's only so much you can watch before it drives you insane but you put it on for them because you love them. I hate this me me me attitude she has.
In The Night Garden made me want to gouge my own eyes out with a teaspoon 😂 but my daughter loved it so we watched it. I've got to be honest, if I watched things I used to enjoy when I was a child or even teenager I would probably think they were a load of crap now, the fact Sophie still watches and enjoys that stuff says it all really. Never grown up, never matured. She may be married with a house and baby, but really she's like a child. Playing at everything but no real sense of responsibility about it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm no Donald Trump fan but her followers are just a bunch of FAKE LOSERS!!!!

Looking down the comments and they are almost all home accounts desperate to be noticed!

The desperation stinks! They dont love hinch really they just want her success. (If that's what you call it)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find it odd she never posts videos of natural interaction with Ronnie like playing together it’s all boomerangs, music overit, squawking at him or holding him tight. No passing him toys and playing nice or him pulling himself up or dancing etc

Reactions: 31
I used to really like her but I’m getting very frustrated and people on tattle speak more sense that she does. How can she post about looking at buying a bleeping boat when the majority of the country is out of work and we are probably going to slip into a recession because of it. Families will be eating from food banks while she pisses around on a boat she doesn’t know how to drive. Is she completely bleeping delusional? Does she not think that when no one can afford to eat let alone buy all those products she keeps pushing she will be out of a job too? Wake up woman!!

and if she has been having family round that’s really bleeping dickish! Don’t you dare clap for the nhs on Thursday if that’s true! I’m at home with a new born who has only met her grandparents TWICE and I miss my family and my fiancé is a KEY WORKER (hear that vest he has to actually go to work) so at home on my own all day I don’t have round the clock help. And it’s not just me there’s loads of woman in the same boat. Or how about the women getting beaten in their own homes because there is no escape or the children being abused or neglected DONT YOU THINK THEY WANT TO BREAK THE RULES? I’m so angry at this woman she doesn’t know what a hard life is and she is completely disconnected from her fans, and the entire population. But yeah keep crying coz someone said something nasty about you on the internet boohoo

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Avocado is a good fat for babies to have in moderation as it’s healthy fats. We were recommended that on the list from our dietician for our little girl at 13-14 months old
I can’t understand how anyone thinks an avocado is the same as a Big Mac 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone else find it odd she never posts videos of natural interaction with Ronnie like playing together it’s all boomerangs, music overit, squawking at him or holding him tight. No passing him toys and playing nice or him pulling himself up or dancing etc
We’ll get all of these on her stories tomorrow now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mmmm raw eggs 🤮 those avocado were so obviously not ripe either, looked pure rubber when she cut it out. I love poached eggs and avocado but these suddenly made me feel ill 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.