Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 Bing is banned in our house!
Same here 😂

I’m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where I’ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid. They weren’t allowed any relatives to see them.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your bleeping life out.
You angel. I cant imagine what that must have been like. Thank you for everything youre doing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch it all but what is everything always mashed up???? Can’t he just have some toast and scrambled eggs? Maybe some cut up avacado too? So bizarre! And it’s been many years since I’ve had a child under one year old in the house...so what does your 10/11 month old eat daily? I know you young mom’s are out there? 🤗
i have an eleven month old and he has weetabix for breakfast, morning snack is usually some fruit, lunch is a toasty with a yoghurt and some crisps, afternoon snack is fruit again and tea is a small portion of whatever we’re eating. He does get quite big plates for a baby but that’s because he spends so much time playing with his food 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a nurse on a covid isolation ward.
ive just finished a shift where I’ve watched and held the hands of three people who died of covid. They weren’t allowed any relatives to see them.

Hinch...you are a c@@@ if you are having people over for bbqs. Sort your bleeping life out.
❤
I watched the panorama about the government failings regarding PPE (I won’t get started on my list of hatred on everything else they do) but honestly, thank you for everything you do everyday, not just during this pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
my confession of a ex hincher is ... I still write my list and tick it off, only because I need to be organised with two kids and I do often buy cleaning products I probably don't need but I always find a use for them

edited to add that I see new minkys and I do want to buy them because they are pretty but they are tit so I don't
I still write lists even before I was swept in by her as I like to be super organised and get stressed if I don’t have lists for things my family and me make a joke out of it as they know how obsessed I am with lists lol. I hate they minkys they are shite

Reactions: 9
I feel like they need to commit to either a dog that talks properly or a dog that doesn't talk at all. The random 1-3 word sentences he comes out with now and then but is a dog the rest of the time just don't do it for me....

I came to post the same thing but your caption blew mine outta the water.... Comedy gold, I nearly spat my gin out!!! 🤣🤣
It’s nice to know there’s not just me laughing at the Facebook groups. I’m constantly dying to call them out

Reactions: 7
Bought her first book.

Then when I found out my husband was cheating on me, one of the very few non-dick pics I found he'd sent his bleep was a picture of the book. No doubt laughing at me with the bleep because I am about as far from a Hincher as you could imagine (gee thanks depression, 3 kids and a full time job). Just one of the many kicks to my self esteem from being cheated on.

At least one good thing about my divorce is that I stumbled on Tattle trying to distract myself, and had my eyes opened to what a moron Hinch is.
Well he’s a massive bleep.
duck it, you’ve got us & a fresh start with your 3 kids & no longer have a lying bleep under your roof ❤ X

my confession of a ex hincher is ... I still write my list and tick it off, only because I need to be organised with two kids and I do often buy cleaning products I probably don't need but I always find a use for them

edited to add that I see new minkys and I do want to buy them because they are pretty but they are tit so I don't
I do the list thing, but I always have tbh. I write lists of things I’m packing/to be packed when I’m going away anywhere, what I have bought for Christmas:to buy etc. The only thing I ever found ‘good’ from her ‘tips’ was fabric conditioner in water to spray 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to be sucked into to the hinch malarkey and once I seen the light it was like a whole new world😂 I'm sure I'm not the only person here who was sucked in and I'm struggling with lockdown so I'm going to start 'confessions of an ex hincher' if anyone wants to join in😝

My confession is.... When writing a 'hinch list' Id have to tick a 'daily clean' like hoovering with a pencil so I could rub it out and tick it off each day.

Possibly going to regret posting this😑😑😑
I was really sucked in and looking back now i can’t believe how stupid I was and how much money I spent 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I still can’t get my head around the fact a dog has its own room.... a bleeping dog

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to have my rant now- I have had a horrendous week, my best friend has Covid and is on a ventilator leaving her 3 yr old and baby with her husband. My child has been the devil incarnate all day and I shouted at her and then felt guilty for it.... I don’t know if I’ll get paid this month because of the changes to nursery staff on furlough...... is she seriously “treating” herself to those products? Donate them to someone who needs them, you grabby little witch. She still hasn’t addressed the BBQ issue, she is obviously hoping it will just disappear. She’s not bleeping immune to the disease, and it would serve her grabby self right if she caught it. You are not above the law Hinch. Absolute bellend.
Oh how awful. My heart is broken for your friend and her family. Please send my love and tell them I am thinking of them. Please keep us informed and tell them to try and stay strong for the babies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.