Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 43
so where is she getting all this fresh fruit from aye?

growing in your garden is it hun? no no its your butler who has been going out getting it for you daily.

I dont think I fancy breakfast now after seeing her culinary delights 😂
She’ll tell us later no doubt. She’ll say it’s delivered and fail to tag in the business.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s just going to get away with it isn’t she?! I despair!! WTF needs to happen for her to acknowledge this story?! She’s properly got on my tits now 😡
She'll think she's got away with it but it'll be banked along with all the other misdemeanors. It'll all come out in the wash one day, she's not as clever as she thinks she is. The ego will be her undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 119016
this picture has really left a bad taste in my mouth 😡 and I don’t even mean the liposuction smoothies🤢

out of all the stupid duck ups she’s done this one is catastrophic and she isn’t addressing it 😡another thing that will be brushed off her bony cunty shoulder and brushed under the carpet 😡😡
My 2.5 year old just saw this pic and said "big monster!"

Oh baby..if only you knew how right you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s come only got away with it because she’s literally a nobody. Most of the world wouldn’t know who the fook she is anyway, even if it did make it to the TV. She’s only a celeb in her own head :LOL:

Reactions: 23
Is Jamie actually queuing outside the supermarket every day to pick up bits of food for the day? In my town we are looking at queues of up to an hour to get inside Asda or Sainsburys.
All of the other cleaning accounts I follow have shown stories of them either waiting in the line at the store or clearing out the fridge ready for the delivery they managed to get.
Absolutely nothing from Hinch yet she is cooking fresh produce for Ronnie every day including a shed load of eggs every week.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve vastly improved the quote she put up about us last night.
View attachment 118998
She's hysterical isn't she? Does she not realise she's literally wasted the first year of Ronnie's life? Neglecting him for Instagram and some freebies. From what we can see (which is her daily life, every day) the only attention she's paid him is to make money out of him, try get crowned mum of the year (🤣) or to point score against people who point out that she ignores him. She's so thick and that coupled with her narcissism makes for some really astounding behaviour!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah
Babies need fat for brain development hence why they should have full fat milk, yoghurt, cheese etc. And avocado is full of healthy fats. So absolutely nothing wrong with giving a baby avocado.
Also they eat loads of toast we have all seen she constantly hoovers the crumbs. But even if not, buying a small loaf and freezing and using a slice as needed is all that would be need done for him to have toast.

However the avoeggs are vile and I'm sure they went straight in the bin 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's hysterical isn't she? Does she not realise she's literally wasted the first year of Ronnie's life? Neglecting him for Instagram and some freebies. From what we can see (which is her daily life, every day) the only attention she's paid him is to make money out of him, try get crowned mum of the year (🤣) or to point score against people who point out that she ignores him. She's so thick and that coupled with her narcissism makes for some really astounding behaviour!
Exactly this!

Reactions: 6
Long time reader, first time poster here!
So this morning I go through my IG as I normally do and I can’t find Mrs hinch so I thought she may have deleted her account with everything going on with the article ect so .....I look for her on my partners account and she’s still there so it seems I’ve been blocked.... feel weirdly satisfied about this

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also the clip of Ronnie singing away was so lovely, apart from her squawking. He’s such a cutie, but I still can’t believe he’s 10 months old. I know all kids are different, my oldest walked at 10 months, but Ronnie doesn’t even seem confident holding himself up. It just seems like he’s been majorly held back, and I feel so sad for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so over this skank trollop wench.
She needs to just disappear for a while.
what does she influence? In all seriousness, what does she influence?
she doesn’t clean.
she makes microwave meals and processed shite.
she isn’t relatable.
she covers her walls in piss stained wood.
so, why is she so adored?
she’s a fraud, as fake as her new and botched face.
I hear Jackie Stallone might need a stunt double, so she can always apply for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kenan and Kel really?! Time to grow up Soph! Play with your son, watch something to entertain him. It's not all about you. That went away when you had your son. Selfish bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also the clip of Ronnie singing away was so lovely, apart from her squawking. He’s such a cutie, but I still can’t believe he’s 10 months old. I know all kids are different, my oldest walked at 10 months, but Ronnie doesn’t even seem confident holding himself up. It just seems like he’s been majorly held back, and I feel so sad for him.
My heart breaks for him, having those as parents. He will never be allowed to have a normal upbringing.

Reactions: 24
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.