Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donimm89

Most of them properly can't swim 😂

Are they really worth auctioning off 😂

Do you think we can boycott the delivery van?
Hahaha I don’t think people would pay much for them but I bet some of her minions would pay for it knowing it was ordered by their queen. They’d be stupid enough to buy it. We could donate the money on behalf of Tattle.

Hahahaha they’d belly flop into the water then remember on the way down the can’t even doggy paddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I feel so strongly about this family bbq thing in the press.
I am sitting at a sewing machine for 9 hours a day whilst on furlough and trying to home school, making scrubs, scrub bags, masks ect for our NHS...whilst this dirty haired, spoilt , selfish BITCH is doing this ???!!! Our nhs staff are risking their lives!
I haven't seen my dad for 7 weeks, he can't do facetime or social media. He gets food delivered to his doorstep by my brother. My heart is breaking, I miss him so much.
I know I'm wasting my time but I'm going to have to email Gleam. Please do the same if you can xxxx
I've emailed them too

• Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Just wanted to address the asthma discussion on the previous thread - some people with asthma have got a shielding letter but it depends how severe it is. I got my letter on the 23rd March, but my asthma requires oral steroids to control and I’ve had hospital admissions within the last 6 months, and have a history of pneumonia. Just mild or moderate asthma on regular inhalers doesn’t usually get a shielding letter.
I did wonder why my son didn’t get a letter, he was sent a questionnaire just before lockdown but he did put that his asthma does improve in spring/summer & luckily he hasn’t had a hospital visit for a few yrs, my husband is diabetic but not had a letter either, saying that he would ignore it anyway cos he is still working, he sent some food to our local hospital a couple of weeks ago for the staff, shame Soph couldn’t do something like that 😡

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I feel so strongly about this family bbq thing in the press.
I am sitting at a sewing machine for 9 hours a day whilst on furlough and trying to home school, making scrubs, scrub bags, masks ect for our NHS...whilst this dirty haired, spoilt , selfish BITCH is doing this ???!!! Our nhs staff are risking their lives!
I haven't seen my dad for 7 weeks, he can't do facetime or social media. He gets food delivered to his doorstep by my brother. My heart is breaking, I miss him so much.
I know I'm wasting my time but I'm going to have to email Gleam. Please do the same if you can xxxx
Do you work for dunelm? I know a lot of my former colleagues there are doing this it’s amazing x

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
😂😂😂

I feel like I need to get on the ole cocaine just to deal with the whingy bastard. Creators have clearly done that on purpose. 😂
Seriously high fiving you!!
It’s on par with Teletubbies - I loved Jack Dee sticking egg teletubbies in a microwave and watching them explode. Hahahaha.

• Haha

ScorpioMoon

Jeez, have I missed a memo and we are out of lockdown?!

A gift shop owner in the town where I live has just posted a picture from the beach that they went to yesterday with their kids. The nearest beach to us is a 2 and a half hour drive away and they didn't go to the nearest one 🤯

What the hell is wrong with people?
apparently you can drive somewhere as long as the time spent exercising exceeds the time it took you to get there :rolleyes:

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
I know simple things hey. I imagine this driver looked like a showgirl in a vajazzled leotard and top hat hahaha

Oh Saint Zoph definitely deserves a go fund me. Hopefully take all the hinchers with her and bugger off to a desert island.
There isn't a big enough boat to fit all her Hinchers.

I bet all her drivers look like that but then again she has a different one for each delivery. I wonder what the depot think when they see a parcel with her name on it.

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
She totally swerved showing the £160 bee venom serum 😂 One minute it was in the basket, next it disappeared, then it was back but hidden behind the fluffy eye mask. It's almost like she didn't want anyone to spot it #screenshot.

FYI Soph, Fran from The Fashion Lift gave a load of free products she'd been sent to the Ambulance Station staff across the road from her house.
Haha I see that, maybe not used it but knew how much it is lol, don’t worry though it’s only about 100 bottles of flash to her hinchers lol. Not paid to promote that bottle either lol.

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Did anything ever come of her having those microphones? And then she did that grid post about "who you journey through life with" or some shit....there was podcast speculation on here at the time....I've just not seen anything come from it, did I miss it?!

Reactions: 3