Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boleynr

Chatty Member
At least your eyeballs are clean from all her shite.
I love that one and the jasmine and honeysuckle.
I can’t use bleach on my floors because I’m a bit of a clumsy bitch and have velvet couches.
I did it upstairs - bleached the floors and I kicked the mop bucket -instant little puddle on the carpet. 😣
I love all the Christmas ones so try n stock up when it’s out 😂

Reactions: 5

Lynx

VIP Member
Did anybody see the story a moment ago? She took the label of a cleaning product? I’ve been back to try and screen shot and can’t see it. Incredibly dangerous to remove safety labels off a cleaning bottle especially with a young child in the house who could ingested it... I really despair 😩
The text on her story said it was empty and being recycled and to remember to remove the plastic sleeve. That's completely put me off buying the product now (the new Flash range) just more unrecyclable plastic, would prefer one with just a sticky label.

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I love all the Christmas ones so try n stock up when it’s out 😂
YOU HOARDER!! Hahaha.
Dya know, I bought three the other week before I got ill, because of the panic buying, I thought at least I’ve got some in and I can use it on the sides if I run out of spray.

lollipop89

so where is she getting all this fresh fruit from aye?

growing in your garden is it hun? no no its your butler who has been going out getting it for you daily.

I dont think I fancy breakfast now after seeing her culinary delights 😂
Not defending her at all but I have a grocer which deliver fresh fruit and veg each week so she MAY have that. But I am pretty sure she would've made a point of it.

mammaof3

VIP Member
If she means an actual wooden beach hut, I don’t think you actually stay in them, do you? You just use them to change in and sit and have your lunch in.
Yes
Dependant on where they are beach huts can cost 000's to buy and some you can't stay in them overnight only use them for the day

So Soph no one will gift you one babzz

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Omg the breakfast 🤮🤮🤮 and she feels like a chef 😂😂😂 move aside Jamie Oliver you might be out of a job if grinch has got anything to do with it 😳😂
Jack monroes head will be spinning too 🤣🤣🤣 the two fastest moving threads on here have both got some kind of vendetta against 'that man' 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Havingalookgirls

Tbf my pets (I have a fair few) have a section of the admin folder for stuff like insurance documents, vaccination records etc..

She's still a knob though.
Right I'm in the process of looking to buy a dog, so seems I may need to get it a folder too. 😂 I honestly didn't think about insurance docs and such.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
I just wanted to say.... how wasteful of the bint all that baking paper! I haven’t managed to get any for weeks and weeks ffs bet she don’t reuse it either
I use a non stick silicone mat, got it from Ebay guyzz many years ago though - swipe up here. Hope that helps
No seriously, it is good and you don't need to buy baking paper as much