Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Bing is the absolute worst. I hate him. Such a whiny little shit. He even makes Hinch look good. Urgh I hate that bunny.
Second this. The only rabbit I’ve ever hated ( I’ve owned rescue pet rabbits for 25 years so had a few ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ranty McRantington

Bing is the devil. That duck/pond episode. I can feel my teeth grinding.
Oh my gosh I the duck pond episode is the only one I tolerate. When flop does the dance and scares them away actually made me LOL. Every other episode though, can get to fuck! Bing is a naught spoilt little twat! I really dislike him, I would stretch to hate but then again I hate the Hinchcliffes and I think I like bing a little bit more than them!!!!

Reactions: 2

80schic

Please can someone tell me where to find this newspaper article about hinch. All I can find are positive articles. Thanks 😊

LeighLaa19

Did anybody see the story a moment ago? She took the label of a cleaning product? I’ve been back to try and screen shot and can’t see it. Incredibly dangerous to remove safety labels off a cleaning bottle especially with a young child in the house who could ingested it... I really despair 😩
She was recycling it in fairness to her . That's what your suppose to do.

I am so proud to say that my 2.5 year old doesn't like Bing OR Peppa Pig!

I feel if I die tomorrow at least I did something right- created a human being with some taste 👌
lucky you! I tried to avoid peppa with my 1 year old but his dad put it on and now hes obsessed.