Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Crazy how she’s noticed the messages from “everyone” asking about the blender they ordered “months ago” but still has the stickers on... but hasn’t seen the messages about her family BBQs
There probably are no messages about it, she just wants any excuse to advertise something

Reactions: 6

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I hate Bing.
Bing is a fuckhead.
The panda should be on a register.

Chin chin, I prefer a chilled Country Garden zolfora. Hold the ice.
Oh I love country garden, impossible to find atm. I’m currently spraying spring awakening directly into my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bellinibobble

VIP Member
ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH HINCH ARE YOU?!?!

NEXT CASHMERE I WEAR SO I AM GOING TO HAVE TO STOP USING THAT!
YOU ARE RUINING LIFE FOR ME!!!

THE ONLY JOY I NOW GET IS GIN. YOU DARE START ON THAT!!

Those prices are NOT hinchers prices but you watch them skint themselves for those products.

On that note, I’m off for another gin. See how tipsy I get tonight 🤔
All I can say is, thank god she doesn’t drink! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
she had one of them Vajazzled febreze bottles delivered after the Kardashians had them. She was so excited that it “came with its own little driver and everything”

Oh lord the visions of Vest life in his sailor hat. Chucking talc over Zoph shouting “ALL ABOARD 🍆
I thought everything comes with its own little driver, what a thing to get excited about.

Obviously he will be wearing his trademarked vest and grey shorts. Oh gosh that is not a vision I want in my head... where is the Zoflo.

Shall we set up a go fund Sophie page so we can happily watch her sail off into the sunset, never to be seen or heard from again haha.

mammaof3

VIP Member
That paper she’s shredding looks far too thin to be actual letters. Think she’s just playing pretend again guyzzzz

I laughed on there earlier because someone posted “scrambled beg”😂
If they are 'fan' letters then she's only mentioned receiving them because SS does but she replies to them all
MH can't do that as she'll be copying her nemesis friend, so the best she can come up with is that she files them
Come off it Soph you shred them all

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Look at the state of those prison tracksuits she did! Massively overpriced, limited sizes, when people got them they looked abysmal, badly made and ill-fitting, not flattering on any size or shape. She never even reposted any of her sheep wearing them did she? Unlike with the books where she encourages them to take photos and tag her so they get the chance to be reposted by their queen.
Did we ever even see her wearing her prison suit?

• Haha
Anyone else find it odd she never posts videos of natural interaction with Ronnie like playing together it’s all boomerangs, music overit, squawking at him or holding him tight. No passing him toys and playing nice or him pulling himself up or dancing etc
Always with that stupid old woman filter too

Sazz1006

VIP Member
After reading this, she’ll have to switch Kenan and Kel over to watch Corrie (she won’t have ever heard of it, the knob)
can I call Bingo ‘oh my God, can’t believe it guyzzz, Ive been mentioned on some quaint northern thing on the telly’
MY BINGOOOOOOOOOOOO

mammaof3

VIP Member
Piers has probably flouted the rules anyway so he doesn't care about Hinch's faux pas

Piers Morgan Hits Out At 'Hypocrite' Frankie Boyle Over Newspaper Comments
The comedian urged people not to buy a newspaper to put them out of business.

Obviously he doesn't consider her a celebrity and/or he doesn't care that she is being a hypocrite too and don't forget he was in the newspaper business too. I forgot to say that many people messaged Piers Morgan yesterday about hinch having bbqs in her garden and asking him to "out her"

Good Egg

VIP Member
Had to go back and watch it and yeah it just vanished into vest air , but released when basket was filled back up , sly cunt.
Did anybody see the story a moment ago? She took the label of a cleaning product? I’ve been back to try and screen shot and can’t see it. Incredibly dangerous to remove safety labels off a cleaning bottle especially with a young child in the house who could ingested it... I really despair 😩

• Wow

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
how is she using so much loool. I use 1 bottle and it will last me weeks and I use it every single day. I have a 2 bed flat. she must be living in a mansion.
I have a 3 bed house, I mop 80% of the floors (two rooms have carpets) and a bottle can last me about 3 weeks?