Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s taken me years to get my hearts like this!”

calm down, Hinch, you’re not bleeping Picasso. I’ve never heard or seen anyone compliment your cif hearts before, apart from you. I’ll sleep better at night now knowing that I too can draw a heart using an unnecessary amount of cleaning product if I just practice for two years.
I did wonder what to duck she was on! Years??? To skoosh a heart??? bleeping hell. It’s not difficult. I’m no artist, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t take me THAT long to “master”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I did wonder what to duck she was on! Years??? To skoosh a heart??? bleeping hell. It’s not difficult. I’m no artist, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t take me THAT long to “master”.
Thinks she’s Art Attack all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’ve got me hooked on this now. Can someone summarise the Hinch for me? Did she have an affair with the hub?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Babies need fat for brain development hence why they should have full fat milk, yoghurt, cheese etc. And avocado is full of healthy fats. So absolutely nothing wrong with giving a baby avocado.
Also they eat loads of toast we have all seen she constantly hoovers the crumbs. But even if not, buying a small loaf and freezing and using a slice as needed is all that would be need done for him to have toast.

However the avoeggs are vile and I'm sure they went straight in the bin 👍
wait until he refuses to be fed and wants to feed himself - I’m personally mortified by the amount of carbs that my little one eats but it’s the easiest way of giving him finger foods.

Reactions: 8
THIS IS WHY SHE IS SO bleeping UNRELATABLE!!!

Moans that she's tired from being up all night, (looking at boats?? Never mentioned Ronnie waking up in the night EVER)

Ronnie goes for a nap and she's bloody cleaning her stupid grey house!
My kid woke me up twice last night, we're both sleeping and my house is a tit tip. That's how it works for everyone BUT her.

Reactions: 24
I was 38 when I first gave birth, is that the reason I slept through all his naps, because I'm old and fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was thinking that earlier. What the duck is she going to do with a boat while she’s wondering where LAKES begin and end 🙄 She’d just end up going round in circles. Silly bint 🚣‍♀️
She will probably just hang it off the fence as a 'feature piece'!

She's a joke. There are people struggling to feed their families and pay mortgages and she's publicly looking at buying a bleeping boat. She's a joke! Why aren't her management reeling her back in!!!! The fact that she is doing this after flouting lockdown rules, whilst telling people 'we're all in this together' and to 'stay indoors' 'stay strong' she's a hypocrite of the highest degree!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
4 hours to clean the kitchen!!!!!! She had breakfast 4 hours ago and just left it like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮 did she purposely wait until Ronnie woke from his nap to get up and clean it. Anything to divert spending time with him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The amount of juice she feeds that boy is utterly disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself.
If you wish to feed him juice and ruin his teeth, fine. But fresh water and a drop of no added sugar fruit juice would do the trick 👍
But water is best.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I seriously can’t keep up with these threads so I’ve missed loadssss but managed to catch up on the big scandal of Hinchy throwing bbq’s during lockdown... it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Although I wouldn’t call it a bbq when it’s just a George Foreman... who’s even going round to hers for crappy Birdseye burgers? 😂 the woman really is an ignorant tit, she doesn’t give a flying fart about the chaos happening in the world right now, she’s fine over there in her grey bubble where she’s protected by copious amounts of dettol that nobody else in the country can get hold of. She’s such greedy mare, that recent video of her sorting her drawers out, why does she need multiple amounts of the same product? Who needs that many bottles of deodarant?!

Reactions: 15
Web meeting for work? What she does is not work it's just flouncing around Hinch Towers pretending she's the best mother, cleaner and all round best person in the world!

duck off Sophie you wouldn't know work if it smacked you in the face🙄

Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned squeeging the hob - shes just done it

And she is a messy bleeping cook

Reactions: 22
I thought everything comes with its own little driver, what a thing to get excited about.

Obviously he will be wearing his trademarked vest and grey shorts. Oh gosh that is not a vision I want in my head... where is the Zoflo.

Shall we set up a go fund Sophie page so we can happily watch her sail off into the sunset, never to be seen or heard from again haha.
I know simple things hey. I imagine this driver looked like a showgirl in a vajazzled leotard and top hat hahaha

Oh Saint Zoph definitely deserves a go fund me. Hopefully take all the hinchers with her and bugger off to a desert island.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.