Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do play mats need cleaned after every use?! I don’t clean mine unless there’s been a big sick! This morning there was a little sick so I just wiped it with a muslin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I seriously can’t keep up with these threads so I’ve missed loadssss but managed to catch up on the big scandal of Hinchy throwing bbq’s during lockdown... it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Although I wouldn’t call it a bbq when it’s just a George Foreman... who’s even going round to hers for crappy Birdseye burgers? 😂 the woman really is an ignorant tit, she doesn’t give a flying fart about the chaos happening in the world right now, she’s fine over there in her grey bubble where she’s protected by copious amounts of dettol that nobody else in the country can get hold of. She’s such greedy mare, that recent video of her sorting her drawers out, why does she need multiple amounts of the same product? Who needs that many bottles of deodarant?!
She's an insensitive twit, she doesn't need that much deodorant, or that much of anything to be honest!

People are struggling to get items due to no money, lack of work, isolation, they're key workers and can't get to the shops etc but she hoards tit like we're about to have an apocalypse.

She makes me feel sick with her constant consumerism, she could use her platform for good but NO she has "days off" so her family can come for a BBQ and doesn't support any one in any way shape or form and encourages reckless spending in a time where money is tight.

Reactions: 19
Proving she didn’t eat the skins! I said last week I didn’t think she got as much from tattle as people think and that some of it is coincidence, now I’ve changed my mind and unlike our Zoph I’m not too proud to admit it.
This s why you are a tattler. We admit if we may have got something wrong, we don’t hound if you have a different opinion. This is why TATTLE ROCKS

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My 2 year old has either rice krispies or weetabix and then either a crumpet or pancake for breakfast. That sounds really boring compared to our Ron's morning feast!
We don't do fancy breakfasts here 😂 I mean it's first thing in the morning who can actually be bothered with all that faffing?
As an adult I can't be bothered faffing for myself in the morning with a fancy breakfast🤣

Reactions: 10
You know what is really irritating me right now?
How she seems to be suddenly taking all the limelight for all these so called ideas and creations she has made. Yet gives no credit or thanks to where or who she's got things from.
We've got the manky food recipes which I'm sure her sheep will be recreating in their homes. 🍲🐑🤢🤮

Then there's this sort of thing that winds me up.
5 days ago she saw a post on a group and loved it so much she decided she had to have one and was going to make what the poster had made.
The twig heart.
Bearing in mind the lass had originally posted on the 19th April, 5 days before Hinch started on hers. And she had received a fair few likes and comments all praising her great idea.

Once Grinchy had done hers and uploaded to her stories last Friday, she mentioned she'd seen a post from a girl called xxxxx on a group and decided to make one herself.
Admittedly she credited the first name, but didn't give the full name, so actually could have been any Tom, Dick or Harry.

But now it seems the cheeky twit is taking all the credit for this girls simple idea, as I keep seeing more and more posts and tags popping up saying 'Hinch twig heart' and 'Hinch heart'.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me, she uploaded the video, people followed suit and started making them, and as if by magic her sheep believe she dreamt up this creation and then began tagging her etc.

All her ideas always end up half inched from somewhere. 🙄🤦‍♀️

I just feel sorry for the lass who wanted to show something she'd made. If it was me I would be furious Grinch had stolen my thunder.

Sorry, I'm ranting and rambling on due to lack of sleep.....

View attachment 119145View attachment 119146
Hinch encouraging people to go walking looking for twigs, unsanitary twigs that rodents may have defecated on and then hanging them in their kitchen, 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Proving she didn’t eat the skins! I said last week I didn’t think she got as much from tattle as people think and that some of it is coincidence, now I’ve changed my mind and unlike our Zoph I’m not too proud to admit it.
It is always WAY too much of a coincidence when she shows something that’s mentioned on here.

She literally showed us her casually sat in the spare bedroom yesterday an hour after it was mentioned on here that her mum could be staying in it.

The woman is transparent as duck. There’s no way she doesn’t read on here. If I were her and I knew there were threads after threads made filled with people talking about me admittedly I would go and read every so often.

Maybe she doesn’t read them herself actually but someone close to her does FOR SURE!!!! They then report back and she can’t just let it go, oh no!!!! She has to make a point by doing whatever it is we say she can’t, or showing us something we say we haven’t seen in a while.

Perfect example is how DESPERATE she was to prove Ronnie could stand up!! That was a massive tit show if I ever saw one. Thank the lord we did say something though because the kid seems to be happier recently than I’ve ever seen him before on her stories.

Reactions: 16
DD9900E2-2124-4D99-A919-2A4617E38ECA.jpeg

That’s the cleanest looking baby I’ve ever seen after eating a bowl full of curry.

How is NONE of it on his hands or arms? He has THE cleanest bib ever and the blanket he’s sat on (why he is sat on that I don’t know?) has not a spec on it.

Why does she do that? Why does she have to show us the empty bowl? Like I said the other day she will be making struggling parents with fussy eaters feel like utter tit.

She told us yesterday that she spoon feeds him the curry, so why is the bowl in front of him on his tray here? It really has just been put there to brag.

‘Look my perfect baby ate an entire meal. I’m the best mother ever my life is so perfect can’t believe my luck guyzzzz’

Everything is just so staged it makes me cringe like never before.

duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The amount of juice she feeds that boy is utterly disgusting and she should be ashamed of herself.
If you wish to feed him juice and ruin his teeth, fine. But fresh water and a drop of no added sugar fruit juice would do the trick 👍
But water is best.
Omg! Two MASSIVE empty juice bottles! His poor little teeth. Good spot!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree, after the thread that was basically dedicated to 'Ronnie is behind'. She's taken note & she's now showing him with a bit of personality

Reactions: 15
I followed you guyyyyyyzzzzzz instructions and checked out Vest Boys page and comments on his last post. BRILLIANT. Can see the rattlers have been on there it’s fantastic. It’s simply THE VEST 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She really irritates me. Classing her swipe ups, begging and wannabe clothing range as “work”
duck off Sophie
560CBE83-9B7B-4646-AA1D-B8D280DBD6D3.jpeg

Reactions: 13
I literally can’t deal with her today. She’s making me properly stabby! Just asked my husband if it’s too early for gin. He looked scared and said “no it’s fine! Errr if you want” and then ran off back to his office 😂
(Disclaimer - I did not make a gin.......yet)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hope she uses that bin deodoriser in her dirty wash bag too, will need it for Vest life’s dirty pants after all them eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's an insensitive twit, she doesn't need that much deodorant, or that much of anything to be honest!

People are struggling to get items due to no money, lack of work, isolation, they're key workers and can't get to the shops etc but she hoards tit like we're about to have an apocalypse.

She makes me feel sick with her constant consumerism, she could use her platform for good but NO she has "days off" so her family can come for a BBQ and doesn't support any one in any way shape or form and encourages reckless spending in a time where money is tight.
Maybe they actually really bleeping stink 🤔
Maybe that’s why she needs to use so many chemicals and wax melts (#gifted guyzzzz)

Reactions: 6

She does need all that deodorant as the manky witch very rarely showers. If she does its only for our benefit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.