Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the blanket is there to stop the highchair getting dirty. But if it's over the back then it means he's not strapped in
View attachment 119188
That’s the cleanest looking baby I’ve ever seen after eating a bowl full of curry.

How is NONE of it on his hands or arms? He has THE cleanest bib ever and the blanket he’s sat on (why he is sat on that I don’t know?) has not a spec on it.

Why does she do that? Why does she have to show us the empty bowl? Like I said the other day she will be making struggling parents with fussy eaters feel like utter tit.

She told us yesterday that she spoon feeds him the curry, so why is the bowl in front of him on his tray here? It really has just been put there to brag.

‘Look my perfect baby ate an entire meal. I’m the best mother ever my life is so perfect can’t believe my luck guyzzzz’

Everything is just so staged it makes me cringe like never before.

duck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Fat is good for growing babies though , they need it for brain development! And far better it comes from avocado than frozen burgers 🤢

I just have no words for the avoeggy monstrosities though...
No I know what you mean I just don’t understand the hype for avocado it’s disgusting 🤢 & she never seems to give him any meat it’s weird

Reactions: 11
I literally can’t deal with her today. She’s making me properly stabby! Just asked my husband if it’s too early for gin. He looked scared and said “no it’s fine! Errr if you want” and then ran off back to his office 😂
(Disclaimer - I did not make a gin.......yet)
Do it! Make that gin. No judgment here 😃
You can blame your future alcoholism on Hinch 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the blanket is there to stop the highchair getting dirty. But if it's over the back then it means he's not strapped in
Am I missing something? Why would you rather a blanket get stained with curry than the highchair that you can easily wipe over? I’m so confused!!

But you are right!! He’s definitely not strapped in!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m sure this has been said but I just can’t get over the insensitivity of her at a time like this! She’s awake in the middle of the night looking at new boats... that’s great hun - I’m awake in the middle of the night because I’m worried about paying our mortgage with myself and my partner being furloughed and both working in an industry that has been hit hard. Just hoping we have jobs to go back to! But yes please tell me more about your boat 🖕🏻🖕🏻 I know people can have nice things if they can afford it and in normal circumstances we would be fine and wouldn’t worry about money (as in our bills would all get paid, we’re nowhere near buying a boat level 😂) but she must know how many of her followers have fallen on difficult times and it comes across so tone deaf! And still in the height of all this I’ve been donating so much to different charities and just giving pages I’ve seen of people out doing activities to raise money ( not saying that to be like wow look at me donating to charity but I just mean with all the following and money she has and not one mention of donating anything or caring about anyone other than herself). Anyway sorry rant over!! 🙈😂
TOTALLY! People have died, more people are dying every day; people can’t sleep because they are sick with worry. Soph can’t sleep because she’s worrying about what she‘s going to get gifted next. Selfish, vile witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine being so concerned with people on the internet calling you out for being a subpar mum that you just....give your child loads of eggs???

Soph, we meant PLAY with him more. Let him have some messy/colourful toys. Interact with him face to face and not with your phone in the way. Let him explore in an age appropriate way. And if you’re so attached to eggs, a dippy egg and soldiers would be a good start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Avocado is full of healthy fat definitely can’t be compared to a big mag which is full of trans fat. Both my kids had avocado as their first food at 6 month. Can’t stand the stuff myself but it’s very healthy for him to have. Much better than the slop she gives him but she didn’t have to blend it she could have cut it into fingers and gave it to him that way.
Answered above I’m honestly not saying she should give him a Big Mac 😂 promise
My partner is very good with foods, I can assure you we would t give our child a Big Mac

Reactions: 9
She is so anal. Sophzz highchairs are designed to get dirty then cleaned you ffffing doughnut

God help her if she is still on the gram when he is walking and drawing all over her grey walls, I'm going to crease myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wait until he refuses to be fed and wants to feed himself - I’m personally mortified by the amount of carbs that my little one eats but it’s the easiest way of giving him finger foods.
Don’t be mortified! There is exactly NOTHING wrong with carbs, especially for children 😁

Reactions: 10
I’m calling it now, sometime in the near future she will get her claws on some kind of boat. She’ll probably claim ‘I can’t believe it guyzzz we were on our daily walk and saw this boat for sale on somebodys drive, you must think im crazy for buying a boat but I just couldn’t resist!’ ‘It was meant to be 🤍’ Yadda yadda bleeping yadda. She’ll spray paint it grey, add stickers saying the Helmsman Hinch or some shite and glue gun some rope and crap on it. We’ll then be treated to a picture of Ronnie plonked in it in a sailor outfit (hands strategically placed on the wheel) and Hinch in a captain hat in the middle of the garden with endless stories of her marvelling over Ronnie’s new garden toy and how much he loves it. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did you see Fresh Prince rap on Graham Norton? Absolutely brilliant!

All together now: "In West Philadelphia, born and raised ....." 😁

Apologies, I went a bit off topic there!
A little louder a little louder......Jamie boy is that where you stole the saying from for Thursday night clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Photo attached for anyone who didn’t catch Hinch’s culinary delights this morning 😷
But once again poor RonRon is having purée from a spoon - by his age he could also be having some of the avocado in bits for his breakfast too! But we all know that spoon feeding is the cleanest, easiest option for Hinch 🙄
View attachment 119001
That smoothie looks like something off of I'm a Celeb! Bloody blitzed pigs penis or something. Tasty :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.