Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂
It’s so bizarre isn’t it? It must be her personality type - all or nothing. She won’t keep it up and I’m sure it’s all pre recorded as how can you prepare all that when you have a hungry baby waiting for his breakfast? She has to prepare it, cook it, film it and upload it. She’s also had a bad nights sleep as well. Totally manic.

Reactions: 15
I hope she gets a boat and calles it 'the Dave'
I would name mine the 'mr Beaumont'
(if you know you know) 😂😂
I was thinking she’d call it ‘Sophie’s Choice’ cos she’s heard of that but won’t know it’s a pretty harrowing film about a Holocaust survivor 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve posted on the OK mag post. Wonder how long it’ll take for the Hinch Army to come after me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“It’s taken me years to get my hearts like this!”

calm down, Hinch, you’re not bleeping Picasso. I’ve never heard or seen anyone compliment your cif hearts before, apart from you. I’ll sleep better at night now knowing that I too can draw a heart using an unnecessary amount of cleaning product if I just practice for two years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's got a web meeting with work today, hopefully they'll be tearing her a new one and she'll come back to her stories with her shakey voice overs while trying to act like everything is perfect in Hinch Palace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's got a web meeting with work today, hopefully they'll be tearing her a new one and she'll come back to her stories with her shakey voice overs while trying to act like everything is perfect in Hinch Palace
She’s about to get bollocked. I can hardly wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
P and G replied, I messaged back saying it’s a shame your ambassador doesn’t share your views and think you need to be sending this to her an not me 🤦‍♀️
DC2450CC-F841-4773-9771-388EDEE12215.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My 2 year old has either rice krispies or weetabix and then either a crumpet or pancake for breakfast. That sounds really boring compared to our Ron's morning feast!
We don't do fancy breakfasts here 😂 I mean it's first thing in the morning who can actually be bothered with all that faffing?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh how do you know she has a meeting?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure this has been said but I just can’t get over the insensitivity of her at a time like this! She’s awake in the middle of the night looking at new boats... that’s great hun - I’m awake in the middle of the night because I’m worried about paying our mortgage with myself and my partner being furloughed and both working in an industry that has been hit hard. Just hoping we have jobs to go back to! But yes please tell me more about your boat 🖕🏻🖕🏻 I know people can have nice things if they can afford it and in normal circumstances we would be fine and wouldn’t worry about money (as in our bills would all get paid, we’re nowhere near buying a boat level 😂) but she must know how many of her followers have fallen on difficult times and it comes across so tone deaf! And still in the height of all this I’ve been donating so much to different charities and just giving pages I’ve seen of people out doing activities to raise money ( not saying that to be like wow look at me donating to charity but I just mean with all the following and money she has and not one mention of donating anything or caring about anyone other than herself). Anyway sorry rant over!! 🙈😂
I think it’s good to have dreams and aspirations.. shes in a very privileged position to be where she is, and perhaps not worry where the next money is coming from, having a house husband is ok for a while but you need space too that’s prob why she was eating her crappy excuse of a lunch alone. But announcing tit on your Instagram what you want in life is just boastful and self entitlement. She wouldn’t be where she is if not for them sheeple. She needs to remember that and eat some humble pie.
I do follow SS and ok she had a new kitchen but I don’t feel she rubs it in ppls faces. I would think SS is fairly grounded tbh. Hinch looks like they need to have nice cars on the drive to give them the status they are better than everyone else. I mean an evoque and an Audi yet eats out of a bleeping Pyrex jug come the duck on!
I see a twig heart in a story of that CMAA that had tagged homesense, far enough make tit for your house but having paid possibly 15k for a new kitchen don’t cheapen it with that. It wasn’t sanitised before painting so I doubt it will hang there long we won’t see it end up in the garage. All that’s done is cause another trend

Reactions: 9
I must say my sons nearly 11 months and i have never put kids tv on for him. But then again i actually interact with my son 🤷
Same, my daughter never watched TV until recently and she's 2 next week. And even now it's only a little bit of Peter rabbit in the morning while I enjoy a nice hot tea 😂.

Reactions: 3
My hubbies a postle, he's getting home later now than he does at Christmas. He said the parcels arriving to be delivered far out weigh the amount for the festive period! Surely it can't all be essential items?
It’s true it’s like Christmas on steroids. Everyone is saying they’ve never seen it this busy before. You can order anything you want I think pretty much

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it’s good to have dreams and aspirations.. shes in a very privileged position to be where she is, and perhaps not worry where the next money is coming from, having a house husband is ok for a while but you need space too that’s prob why she was eating her crappy excuse of a lunch alone. But announcing tit on your Instagram what you want in life is just boastful and self entitlement. She wouldn’t be where she is if not for them sheeple. She needs to remember that and eat some humble pie.
I do follow SS and ok she had a new kitchen but I don’t feel she rubs it in ppls faces. I would think SS is fairly grounded tbh. Hinch looks like they need to have nice cars on the drive to give them the status they are better than everyone else. I mean an evoque and an Audi yet eats out of a bleeping Pyrex jug come the duck on!
I see a twig heart in a story of that CMAA that had tagged homesense, far enough make tit for your house but having paid possibly 15k for a new kitchen don’t cheapen it with that. It wasn’t sanitised before painting so I doubt it will hang there long we won’t see it end up in the garage. All that’s done is cause another trend

And all I really want to know is
WHERE THE duck DID THE OLD SINK GO lol
we need the photos 😂😂😂
Find them lol quick

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.