Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scroll by a lot of tit I don’t agree with on this thread but talking down avocado?! I won’t stand for it! Taking me back to my slimming world days where I could have unlimited Mug Shots but no avocados 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. 😂 Stresses me right out.
I could literally start a whole thread trashing Bing - I bleeping hate him. Hope he has an accident and dies or disappears - ‘being kidnapped by a murderer and found in a shallow grave - it’s a bing thing’

Anyway I hate hinch just to keep it on topic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You know what is really irritating me right now?
How she seems to be suddenly taking all the limelight for all these so called ideas and creations she has made. Yet gives no credit or thanks to where or who she's got things from.
We've got the manky food recipes which I'm sure her sheep will be recreating in their homes. 🍲🐑🤢🤮

Then there's this sort of thing that winds me up.
5 days ago she saw a post on a group and loved it so much she decided she had to have one and was going to make what the poster had made.
The twig heart.
Bearing in mind the lass had originally posted on the 19th April, 5 days before Hinch started on hers. And she had received a fair few likes and comments all praising her great idea.

Once Grinchy had done hers and uploaded to her stories last Friday, she mentioned she'd seen a post from a girl called xxxxx on a group and decided to make one herself.
Admittedly she credited the first name, but didn't give the full name, so actually could have been any Tom, Dick or Harry.

But now it seems the cheeky twit is taking all the credit for this girls simple idea, as I keep seeing more and more posts and tags popping up saying 'Hinch twig heart' and 'Hinch heart'.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me, she uploaded the video, people followed suit and started making them, and as if by magic her sheep believe she dreamt up this creation and then began tagging her etc.

All her ideas always end up half inched from somewhere. 🙄🤦‍♀️

I just feel sorry for the lass who wanted to show something she'd made. If it was me I would be furious Grinch had stolen my thunder.

Sorry, I'm ranting and rambling on due to lack of sleep.....

Screenshot_20200429_025239.jpg
PhotoGrid_1588124387209.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Jeez, have I missed a memo and we are out of lockdown?!

A gift shop owner in the town where I live has just posted a picture from the beach that they went to yesterday with their kids. The nearest beach to us is a 2 and a half hour drive away and they didn't go to the nearest one 🤯

What the hell is wrong with people?
I’d boycott that shop when it reopens

Reactions: 9
she had one of them Vajazzled febreze bottles delivered after the Kardashians had them. She was so excited that it “came with its own little driver and everything”

Oh lord the visions of Vest life in his sailor hat. Chucking talc over Zoph shouting “ALL ABOARD 🍆
I thought everything comes with its own little driver, what a thing to get excited about.

Obviously he will be wearing his trademarked vest and grey shorts. Oh gosh that is not a vision I want in my head... where is the Zoflo.

Shall we set up a go fund Sophie page so we can happily watch her sail off into the sunset, never to be seen or heard from again haha.

Reactions: 5
My hubbies a postle, he's getting home later now than he does at Christmas. He said the parcels arriving to be delivered far out weigh the amount for the festive period! Surely it can't all be essential items?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I unfollowed her ages ago as she’s annoying, but these threads have made me go and have a nose. What is with recording all the meals and giving the recipes. Surely she’s not jumping on that now. We have joe wicks for that!

I then went over to Stacey’s page and it could’ve pretty much been Mrs Hinch. They are even using the same annoying style of video!

Reactions: 16
I could literally start a whole thread trashing Bing - I bleeping hate him. Hope he has an accident and dies or disappears - ‘being kidnapped by a murderer and found in a shallow grave - it’s a bing thing’

Anyway I hate hinch just to keep it on topic
😂😂😂 Crying!
Also, Hinch is a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit off topic but you know those hearts that SS and Hinch put at the end of their posts?? I’m sure they are leading up to something to do with a home “tat” range they must be working on. I didn’t get a screen shot of it but I noticed a chunky silver heart ornament on one of SS’s stories the other day. Typical B and M type of product. It might be a theme running through the range. There’s always an ulterior motive behind what they do. Like a subliminal message/ product placement.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure this has been said but I just can’t get over the insensitivity of her at a time like this! She’s awake in the middle of the night looking at new boats... that’s great hun - I’m awake in the middle of the night because I’m worried about paying our mortgage with myself and my partner being furloughed and both working in an industry that has been hit hard. Just hoping we have jobs to go back to! But yes please tell me more about your boat 🖕🏻🖕🏻 I know people can have nice things if they can afford it and in normal circumstances we would be fine and wouldn’t worry about money (as in our bills would all get paid, we’re nowhere near buying a boat level 😂) but she must know how many of her followers have fallen on difficult times and it comes across so tone deaf! And still in the height of all this I’ve been donating so much to different charities and just giving pages I’ve seen of people out doing activities to raise money ( not saying that to be like wow look at me donating to charity but I just mean with all the following and money she has and not one mention of donating anything or caring about anyone other than herself). Anyway sorry rant over!! 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m sure this has been said but I just can’t get over the insensitivity of her at a time like this! She’s awake in the middle of the night looking at new boats... that’s great hun - I’m awake in the middle of the night because I’m worried about paying our mortgage with myself and my partner being furloughed and both working in an industry that has been hit hard. Just hoping we have jobs to go back to! But yes please tell me more about your boat 🖕🏻🖕🏻 I know people can have nice things if they can afford it and in normal circumstances we would be fine and wouldn’t worry about money (as in our bills would all get paid, we’re nowhere near buying a boat level 😂) but she must know how many of her followers have fallen on difficult times and it comes across so tone deaf! And still in the height of all this I’ve been donating so much to different charities and just giving pages I’ve seen of people out doing activities to raise money ( not saying that to be like wow look at me donating to charity but I just mean with all the following and money she has and not one mention of donating anything or caring about anyone other than herself). Anyway sorry rant over!! 🙈😂
Fully agree with your rant

Reactions: 7
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. 😂 Stresses me right out.
Urgh keep your bleeping trousers on Pando. He’s defo an indecent exposure charge waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.