Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she gets a boat and calles it 'the Dave'
I would name mine the 'mr Beaumont'
(if you know you know) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. 😂 Stresses me right out.
The thing is - Bing is also a slang term for cocaine. Hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah
Avocado is full of healthy fat definitely can’t be compared to a big mag which is full of trans fat. Both my kids had avocado as their first food at 6 month. Can’t stand the stuff myself but it’s very healthy for him to have. Much better than the slop she gives him but she didn’t have to blend it she could have cut it into fingers and gave it to him that way.

Reactions: 17
I was thinking remember the clap last week or week before where she played music over it .... do you think that was the day she had people over so that we couldn’t hear more then them clapping ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What febreeze driver? Did I miss something?

Since when did she like things like avocado? I thought it was always slop, mugshots and spaghetti in that poxy jug. Her body ain't gonna know what's hit it, she will be shitting for a week.

Yeah and she will say I called it 'hinchers' as I'd love for you all to come abroad and sail off with me. Imagine the twit standing onboard with a captains hat on screeching at Jamie to take far away from this world.

I hope she is still in a strop over yesterday.
she had one of them Vajazzled febreze bottles delivered after the Kardashians had them. She was so excited that it “came with its own little driver and everything”

Oh lord the visions of Vest life in his sailor hat. Chucking talc over Zoph shouting “ALL ABOARD 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Avocado is full of healthy fat definitely can’t be compared to a big mag which is full of trans fat. Both my kids had avocado as their first food at 6 month. Can’t stand the stuff myself but it’s very healthy for him to have. Much better than the slop she gives him but she didn’t have to blend it she could have cut it into fingers and gave it to him that way.
Mental to even make that comparison 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
My fave was when someone saw Fred Vest lurking like a creep in the background. Wonder how long he’s been off work for really 🧐😬. I’m sure she described this deranged creuella deville image as ‘I look like it’s my first day of school’ 🤮
Hahahahahah that was me- I would say it’s my proudest Tattle moment? bleeping hoping the camera would catch his vest angle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂

I feel like I need to get on the ole cocaine just to deal with the whingy bastard. Creators have clearly done that on purpose. 😂
Seriously high fiving you!!
It’s on par with Teletubbies - I loved Jack Dee sticking egg teletubbies in a microwave and watching them explode. Hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone remember the vengaboys sailor? Is this going to be Jamie’s (vesty mcvestface) boat wear?
BC8E2CB9-9D4F-4910-870C-6CF047CD7FCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
she had one of them Vajazzled febreze bottles delivered after the Kardashians had them. She was so excited that it “came with its own little driver and everything”

Oh lord the visions of Vest life in his sailor hat. Chucking talc over Zoph shouting “ALL ABOARD 🍆
Get some lenor crease release.. I'm creased!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Photo attached for anyone who didn’t catch Hinch’s culinary delights this morning 😷
But once again poor RonRon is having purée from a spoon - by his age he could also be having some of the avocado in bits for his breakfast too! But we all know that spoon feeding is the cleanest, easiest option for Hinch 🙄
View attachment 119001
they look rancid!!! I’m all for avocado on toast maybe with a poached egg ontop and some chilli flakes. But what the actually F is this concoction... she clearly doesn’t know how to eat an avocado (she thought couscous was posh a few months ago didn’t she?!) she’s prob gnawing at It with the skin still on

Reactions: 9
Guyzzzzz RonRon isn't just planked behind the sofa to play. Look he has his balls in front of the tv in the main area of the living room . However he is secretly not allowed to touch them and its all for the gram
and where has the deathtrap coffee table gone?! 🤨

Reactions: 7
Bing is the absolute worst. I hate him. Such a whiny little tit. He even makes Hinch look good. Urgh I hate that bunny.
Second this. The only rabbit I’ve ever hated ( I’ve owned rescue pet rabbits for 25 years so had a few ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Send help.....
A) why is this appearing in my ig ads
B) how the hell can you make that tit into an audio book
I reckon there are very large amounts of silence on that audiobooks where the narrator says "this page is blank for your own ideas"

Easiest recording job they probably ever had!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.