Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be a joke right.....so she’s now going to have her own clothing line 😮😮😮😮 and what’s next a mamma book coming out in how to be the perfect parent 🤬🤬
Oh great cant wait to stock my wardrobe up with woolly jumpers that can double as egg chair covers, various shades of black leggings and some lush 'buff tings'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree! It seemed to go downhill when she went to college and moved out.

I just couldn't imagine watching K&K and literally laughing out loud (I'm the same age as Zoph) .... its something I found funny as a tween.

Who remembers when she did the "Kel loves orange soda" bit? (puked in mouth writing that)
The only time i have rewatched shite from my youth is to watch with my kids, stuff like the goonies, gremlins etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly this.
I ordered all my bathroom stuff just before lockdown was announced - I got emails saying would I wait? Yeah. No drama.
it’s slowly trickled through and I feel bad, even though I ordered prior to lockdown.
But; she’s basically flaunted lockdown rules on every level - a squirrel table for one.
cleaning stuff, that probably never ever gets used, it’s just to be part of a gang.
she spends a fortune on tit, when she should be showing them how to do stuff on a budget or making do with what’s at home while there’s a lockdown.
it’s infuriating to see.
My daughter still hasnt had her birthday presents from march because of lockdown. Got money set aside and going to take her on the biggest shopping spree to make it up to her. If my 12 year old can obide by the rules then a grown ass woman should to!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This says it all! Newborns have flat heads, not one-year-olds. 😧
I’ve never ever seen Ronnie on his tummy. Maybe she just hasn’t taken pics of him like that cos she doesn’t like him at that angle. Rotten cow that she is x

Reactions: 10
My daughter still hasnt had her birthday presents from march because of lockdown. Got money set aside and going to take her on the biggest shopping spree to make it up to her. If my 12 year old can obide by the rules then a grown ass woman should to!!!
That’s it. When they emailed and asked if I’d wait - not a problem. Yes, as you all know, it’s driven me mad. But, I’d rather that then delivery drivers putting themselves in danger for bloody wallpaper.
oh bless her. I hope you both have a fantastic day when lockdown is over. Xx

Reactions: 8
I was never a fan of Kenan & Ken, but didn't mind Sabrina. I'm calling bingo that when she's finished with Kenan & Kel, next up will be Saved by the bell. I used to love it .....

..... when I was about 12!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't had a big Mac ,or any McDonald's, for about 3 years but it's genuinely all I can think about eating right now!!
Same. I dont even like McDonalds but I could easily have a big mac, fries and strawb shake right now 😂

I was never a fan of Kenan & Ken, but didn't mind Sabrina. I'm calling bingo that when she's finished with Kenan & Kel, next up will be Saved by the bell. I used to love it .....

..... when I was about 12!
And fresh prince !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Comments on this are good.

She must surely hate that pic? She looks demented and so fake, not just all the slap, extensions and surgery, but her smile and eyes. She looks fake, cold and money grabbing. Oh wait..
It must drive her absolutely insaaaane seeing all of the negative comments that she's not able to delete. I can imagine her checking back every few minutes, tantruming around the house ranting to Jamie and phoning her manager/publicist crying about the trollzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They said the world was closed today
So I went to have a look,
I found it with the shutters down
And the phone was off the hook.
So I stood there for a little while
But no one was around,
Then silence came and startled me
With the most alarming sound.
I asked him where the others were,
And why the streets were bare,
He whispered ‘Life had ran away
While death was playing there’
‘Oh no’ I said ‘It can’t be true
For life is not afraid’
‘But no one ever goes’ he said
‘Where death has ever played.’
I understood and walked away
As Hope was standing there
With Courage in her afterglow
And the sunlight in her hair.
She said ‘Go home to those you love
This is no place to be,
For if we walk these streets today
Then no one shall be free’.
She threw her light to lead the way
And showed me where to go,
The very road that life had gone
Where the future flowers grow.
Then death showed me another way
But I didn’t want to look,
So I stumbled home in time for tea
And I read another book.
It was called The World is Closed Today
And the streets we shouldn’t roam,
The first line said ‘Just please be safe’
And the ending - ‘Stay at Home’ stay safe.
Xxx💖💙

She needs to read this, but it might be too high for her IQ?
Well that made me cry!! 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now that’s just more stupid than stupid. To be so public about it just goes to prove they don’t get it. These idiots need shooting. If only we could chose who dies of Coronavirus. Soph and that bleb she’s married to would certainly be at the top of my list!
She has actually posted it on the business facebook page and is doing Facebook live sessions at night for people to buy stock which she is delivering to them. It's a shop I will never use again, stupid, stupid woman 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bing is the devil. That duck/pond episode. I can feel my teeth grinding.
I feel rage.
Try watching chip and potato with them. I like to replace the word puggy with a swear word. Makes it more tolerable "its fan puggy tastic!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bing is the devil. That duck/pond episode. I can feel my teeth grinding.
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. 😂 Stresses me right out.

• Haha
  • Angry
Exactly this.
I ordered all my bathroom stuff just before lockdown was announced - I got emails saying would I wait? Yeah. No drama.
it’s slowly trickled through and I feel bad, even though I ordered prior to lockdown.
But; she’s basically flaunted lockdown rules on every level - a squirrel table for one.
cleaning stuff, that probably never ever gets used, it’s just to be part of a gang.
she spends a fortune on tit, when she should be showing them how to do stuff on a budget or making do with what’s at home while there’s a lockdown.
it’s infuriating to see.
To be fair the squirrel table wasn't delivered ......it came with uncle Dave at last Saturday's barbecue 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I feel rage.
Try watching chip and potato with them. I like a replace the word puggy with a swear word. Makes it more tolerable "its fan puggy tastic!"
Oooooooh, I’ve not heard of that one.
Nephew upgraded to Stick Men and LOVES it.
Godson is in that phase of not being a kid/not a teen. Although the pre puberty tantrums are kicking in.

Reactions: 1
Bing gets right on my tits.
That panda that takes his trousers off in the intro and makes his weird carer thing carry them. In a park. 😂 Stresses me right out.
I don’t have little kids so not the first clue what or who Bing is but that description just freaked me the duck out!! 😳🤣

• Haha
Same. I dont even like McDonalds but I could easily have a big mac, fries and strawb shake right now 😂

And fresh prince !!!
Did you see Fresh Prince rap on Graham Norton? Absolutely brilliant!

All together now: "In West Philadelphia, born and raised ....." 😁

Apologies, I went a bit off topic there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.