Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very true, doll.
What annoys me is people actually believe the tit she spouts.
they follow her blindly, not realising the damage they’re doing.
Exactly this! It’s making vulnerable people (some, not all. Most are absolute mooseknuckles.) strive for perfection when they aren’t in the position to do so. She’s making people go out and spend a fortune when they can’t, on cleaning products that they don’t need.

She should have been ashamed of herself months ago but now we’re in the middle of a pandemic? I have no words to describe her. Utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeez, have I missed a memo and we are out of lockdown?!

A gift shop owner in the town where I live has just posted a picture from the beach that they went to yesterday with their kids. The nearest beach to us is a 2 and a half hour drive away and they didn't go to the nearest one 🤯

What the hell is wrong with people?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The eggs look so snotty 🤢 like her. Ok Magazine did a grid post of her yesterday & it’s got 65 negative comments on it 🙏🏼 I mean there’s a couple of illiterate messages of ‘jealous are you’ or along those lines you know as per. When the negatives are not even trolling at all just politely pointing out issues she & her Hinch army can’t bare to hear/see because the truth hurts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just had a look at the comments and bloody hell have the deluded hinchers inhaled too much zoflora - they are a bunch of morons backing their Queen.
Soph has refused to comment meaning its true, if it was a bare faced lie then she would say. Its wrong shes clapping on Thursday thanking keyworkers when she's not adhering to the rules. Only a matter of time before Soph's crown slips.

Reactions: 15

A gift shop owner in the town where I live has just posted a picture from the beach that they went to yesterday with their kids. The nearest beach to us is a 2 and a half hour drive away and they didn't go to the nearest one 🤯

apparently you can drive somewhere as long as the time spent exercising exceeds the time it took you to get there :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4

Now that’s just more stupid than stupid. To be so public about it just goes to prove they don’t get it. These idiots need shooting. If only we could chose who dies of Coronavirus. Soph and that bleb she’s married to would certainly be at the top of my list!

Reactions: 11
So looks like Ronnie is now in a cot. When he was lying down this morning arms and legs flailing I couldn't help but think how baby like he was like a 4/5 mth is

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Thick as pig tit that’s what.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I had the godson - bloody Peppa Pig CONSTANTLY!!! 😢
And the nephew was Bing! The duck episode.
I’m cracking my neck at the memories.
Bing is the absolute worst. I hate him. Such a whiny little tit. He even makes Hinch look good. Urgh I hate that bunny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now hey, nowt wrong with Sabrina the Teenage Witch (the classics at least!)
I agree! It seemed to go downhill when she went to college and moved out.

I just couldn't imagine watching K&K and literally laughing out loud (I'm the same age as Zoph) .... its something I found funny as a tween.

Who remembers when she did the "Kel loves orange soda" bit? (puked in mouth writing that)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm no Donald Trump fan but her followers are just a bunch of FAKE LOSERS!!!!

Looking down the comments and they are almost all home accounts desperate to be noticed!

The desperation stinks! They dont love hinch really they just want her success. (If that's what you call it)
Absolutley. Half her followers are either fake accounts or like you say, home accounts who just follow her in hopes some of her followers see their copy cat grey house and follow them back.
Shes just not genuine as a person or even as an account. No wonder her like and comment count numbers dont add up
Sheep follow sheep is her success motto

Reactions: 13
Yes there hasn’t been any talk of ‘ Jamie’s popping to the supermarket or oh I’m getting a delivery of food, Pretty much the same as others mention no names, fridges bursting With fresh fruit And stuff with no mention of trouble getting anything! The housekeepers must be doing their shopping!

yuk Ronnieblesshims breakfast! Advocado reminds me of my old bf he used to eat it with vinegar and black pepper🤢

Nice little bowl of cereal or egg and soldiers would do why she feeding him so much crap just to give her new book content! His poor belly!
Shes on lockdown now, not cos of the corona virus but avoiding the neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Won Won is that you!

Did Mummz move you from behind the sofa, aren't you a lucky boy.

Why the duck can't she put on some baby programmes for her son, instead of it all being about HER and what SHE likes all the bleeping time.

I think I prefer it when she is 'cleaning' instead of trying to interact with Won Won and making out she is a good Mum.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Exactly this! It’s making vulnerable people (some, not all. Most are absolute mooseknuckles.) strive for perfection when they aren’t in the position to do so. She’s making people go out and spend a fortune when they can’t, on cleaning products that they don’t need.

She should have been ashamed of herself months ago but now we’re in the middle of a pandemic? I have no words to describe her. Utter twit.
Exactly this.
I ordered all my bathroom stuff just before lockdown was announced - I got emails saying would I wait? Yeah. No drama.
it’s slowly trickled through and I feel bad, even though I ordered prior to lockdown.
But; she’s basically flaunted lockdown rules on every level - a squirrel table for one.
cleaning stuff, that probably never ever gets used, it’s just to be part of a gang.
she spends a fortune on tit, when she should be showing them how to do stuff on a budget or making do with what’s at home while there’s a lockdown.
it’s infuriating to see.

Reactions: 11
I agree! It seemed to go downhill when she went to college and moved out.

I just couldn't imagine watching K&K and literally laughing out loud (I'm the same age as Zoph) .... its something I found funny as a tween.

Who remembers when she did the "Kel loves orange soda" bit? (puked in mouth writing that)
My 12 year old watches it as its actually on one of the music channels, same as sabrina the teenage witch and sister sister. I cringe at it now!! Managed to persuade her to watch friends

Reactions: 6
Same when I have my neice. It was always peppa pig or fireman Sam. Then it was mister tumble. There's only so much you can watch before it drives you insane but you put it on for them because you love them. I hate this me me me attitude she has.
I have a theory that Mr Tumble is in a facility for the criminally insane. That’s why he never interacts with his “friends”. They’re doing a shutter island type exercise on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Went looking at the comments after someone mentioned it 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you guyzzzz are too much. Also the first two — no society does notttt need to clone him 🤦🏼‍♀️Second why would someone want to send him a fake tan bed or whatever it is. Does he have something to tell us

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.