Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that earlier. What the duck is she going to do with a boat while she’s wondering where LAKES begin and end 🙄 She’d just end up going round in circles. Silly bint 🚣‍♀️
I'm sure the neighbours will like her even more when she plonks a boat on the drive. Can just see it now - pitchforks at dawn haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t imagine it being quality, but I bet you it’ll be priced over the odds and the masses will flock.
it will be so basic and drab.
Look at the state of those prison tracksuits she did! Massively overpriced, limited sizes, when people got them they looked abysmal, badly made and ill-fitting, not flattering on any size or shape. She never even reposted any of her sheep wearing them did she? Unlike with the books where she encourages them to take photos and tag her so they get the chance to be reposted by their queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They said the world was closed today
So I went to have a look,
I found it with the shutters down
And the phone was off the hook.
So I stood there for a little while
But no one was around,
Then silence came and startled me
With the most alarming sound.
I asked him where the others were,
And why the streets were bare,
He whispered ‘Life had ran away
While death was playing there’
‘Oh no’ I said ‘It can’t be true
For life is not afraid’
‘But no one ever goes’ he said
‘Where death has ever played.’
I understood and walked away
As Hope was standing there
With Courage in her afterglow
And the sunlight in her hair.
She said ‘Go home to those you love
This is no place to be,
For if we walk these streets today
Then no one shall be free’.
She threw her light to lead the way
And showed me where to go,
The very road that life had gone
Where the future flowers grow.
Then death showed me another way
But I didn’t want to look,
So I stumbled home in time for tea
And I read another book.
It was called The World is Closed Today
And the streets we shouldn’t roam,
The first line said ‘Just please be safe’
And the ending - ‘Stay at Home’ stay safe.
Xxx💖💙

She needs to read this, but it might be too high for her IQ?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Cheese Gromit 😂
My fave was when someone saw Fred Vest lurking like a creep in the background. Wonder how long he’s been off work for really 🧐😬. I’m sure she described this deranged creuella deville image as ‘I look like it’s my first day of school’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh gosh RonnieBlessHim has quite a flat head almost as if his parents never spend time with him encouraging him to lie on his tummy....
C94EDD83-92FA-4E31-86F0-9199117AE2D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
so where is she getting all this fresh fruit from aye?

growing in your garden is it hun? no no its your butler who has been going out getting it for you daily.

I dont think I fancy breakfast now after seeing her culinary delights 😂
She must have persuaded that febreze driver to stay. Chucked him up in the loft with Trace and he’s allowed down to go and do her shopping.

“Guyzzzzzz my avocado has been delivered by its own little driver!”

I bet her hole was chewing a toffee yesterday with BBQ gate!

Don’t even get me started on the early hour boat . You watch she will get one and call it “Hinchers” to make them think they are involved. They love it. She’s laughing rubbing her hands together.

*ENTER EYE ROLL HERE*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks to @DoodlePoodle for the thread suggestion
103 votes
Cut down to fit

Scroll to the bottom
View attachment 118996
Not been on this thread for a while and just popped on to have a look and have seen this. This makes me so bloody angry. Who does she think she is! We all want to see our families and are missing out and once again she just does what she wants! On Her stories she is bleating on about staying home and how she misses her mum etc. Lying witch! It’s people like her who are making the lock down last longer for the rest of us who are sticking to the rules!! Sorry rant over!

Reactions: 19
Wow! I don't know what happened the last time I posted this like!!!

That fake laugh is ridiculous. Kenan and Kel was funny when I was 12. Not as a full grown adult. It's like she resorts back to childlike actions, like when older children talk like babies for attention. She's a joke! That's what's funny! X
Screenshot_2020-04-29-10-54-33-25.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My fave was when someone saw Fred Vest lurking like a creep in the background. Wonder how long he’s been off work for really 🧐😬. I’m sure she described this deranged creuella deville image as ‘I look like it’s my first day of school’ 🤮
You’re right, she did. She looks constipated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have persuaded that febreze driver to stay. Chucked him up in the loft with Trace and he’s allowed down to go and do her shopping.

“Guyzzzzzz my avocado has been delivered by its own little driver!”

I bet her hole was chewing a toffee yesterday with BBQ gate!

Don’t even get me started on the early hour boat . You watch she will get one and call it “Hinchers” to make them think they are involved. They love it. She’s laughing rubbing her hands together.

*ENTER EYE ROLL HERE*
What febreeze driver? Did I miss something?

Since when did she like things like avocado? I thought it was always slop, mugshots and spaghetti in that poxy jug. Her body ain't gonna know what's hit it, she will be shitting for a week.

Yeah and she will say I called it 'hinchers' as I'd love for you all to come abroad and sail off with me. Imagine the twit standing onboard with a captains hat on screeching at Jamie to take far away from this world.

I hope she is still in a strop over yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG guyzzzzz thank you for using my title! What do I win??? A raw egg avocado breakfast??? A boat??? A beach hut holiday?? Ooooh I can hardly wait for my little delivery driver to arrive! 🤗🤗🤗
Unfortunately I am rather busy this morning but will send a little driver over this afternoon with a supply of eggs I just found in what used to be our garage before the bastard builders put the kitchen in there and which as its soon coming up to its first birthday should be finished in time for Xmas 2021. Unfortunately I can only send bacon, sausages, all types of berries, the ingredients for pancakes and maybe a freshly baked loaf as this is all I found lurking at the back of the third fridge. We do have a beach hut but unfortunately a nice Essex couple appear to be using it to escape some dreadful media attention they are currently experiencing. BUT times are hard and we wish you every congratulations for such a splendid thread title. You are truly loved especially the actual doodle poodle who we have taken to our hearts and consider ourselves his aunt and uncle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.