Mrs Hinch #148 This covidiot story won't go away, if Ma is staying why don't you just say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it odd she never posts videos of natural interaction with Ronnie like playing together it’s all boomerangs, music overit, squawking at him or holding him tight. No passing him toys and playing nice or him pulling himself up or dancing etc
I skip through the Ronnie content whenever I watch her now. I’d rather avoid having to hear her shrieking ‘MUMMAZ’ or that horrible laugh she does at him. It goes through me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why didn’t she give Ronnie one of them avocado eggs? No wonder he’s eating 2 breakfasts if he’s only eating purée. And did her and Jamie share a plate?!

Also, does she still have that fireplace in her living room? I stopped watching for a while.
They shared a plate and the glass. She only made one smoothie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyyyyyyz I’m still learning instagram. Last night before bed I was definitely following her (just for easiness of seeing her stories) but this morning I wasn’t following her? Has she tried to block me? I did send her a kind message last night saying she should aim her #bekind at her own hinch army :)

Definitely been blocked! That message is a barrage of abuse to sensitive Sophie! She's a muppet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Almost everything she says or does makes me think that she is just a woman child who has no idea of what real life is all bout. How can you get to 30 and not know that you don’t eat avocado skin, that boats pictured on water are generally floating, that lakes don’t go anywhere and that you don’t know how this happened to little ole Soph from Maldon village guyzzzz?
I find her morbidly fascinating😳
Exactly. And what 30 year old watches kids programmes? Ever ? She is weird AF.

Reactions: 23
I’m weaning my baby ( he’s 6 months) & tbf to her I won’t be really giving my son bread. Me & my partner very very rarely eat it so I’m not gonna but a loaf to trial him on it it’s a waste for us.
clearly theyve ‘changed their diet’ to give him ‘healthier stuff’
(Avocado is so full of fat you may aswell give him a bleeping Big Mac but don’t get me started)
I don’t believe Ronnie or any of them are actually eating that and she’s only shown her spoon the ‘smoothie’ in so yeah I’m guessing he’s not had that undercooked egg in the gross fatty avocado but yeah

You’ll find your gift in the garage that you forgot you knew was already there
Babies do need a lot of fat though (I'm not talking pork rind) but fill fat milk and cheeses and good fats like avocado. Avocado is so good for little ones - a great source of protein, good fats and vitamins.

Reactions: 24
I’m so over this skank trollop wench.
She needs to just disappear for a while.
what does she influence? In all seriousness, what does she influence?
she doesn’t clean.
she makes microwave meals and processed shite.
she isn’t relatable.
she covers her walls in piss stained wood.
so, why is she so adored?
she’s a fraud, as fake as her new and botched face.
I hear Jackie Stallone might need a stunt double, so she can always apply for that.
I think she’s an excellent influencer. She influences me not to be a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s gonna be awful.
I like comfy clothes in the house and I generally wear black for work - but that’s going to be one grey wall of fabric. No thank you.
Every of her item will be white and grey or should I say dove grey to sound posh , remember the last time when she went in partners with Stacey to launch that grey lounge wear for charity fair enough it was for charity but if it wasn’t I would be paying for that shite you can get comfier clothes in primary for that price you pay for that shite

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Genuinely cannot get over the side of the meals she apparently feeds him! They rival what I eat and I eat some food 😂
I know, every time I see her plate up his food I think the same! But it just clearly shows that she has NO idea about feeding Ronnie anything except the pouches he always has. If she was genuinely weaning him then she’d know what a suitable portion was, but we all know these plates are just for show and then Ronnie’s back to spoon-fed purée after the photos are taken!

Reactions: 9
I'm baffled as to how he can go from nothing but Ella's kitchen pouches to the food she's now making. She's literally one extreme to the other with no inbetween. Like I'm honestly confused 😂
Yet she s showing a decent meal then purees it - crazy fool

Reactions: 11
Do gleam provide someone to run her social media like actual celebs have? Or does she do all the trawling & blocking herself? I don’t know how she’d have time with a 10 month old as it’s like living in a tornado 🌪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s an excellent influencer. She influences me not to be a bellend.
This is very true, doll.
What annoys me is people actually believe the tit she spouts.
they follow her blindly, not realising the damage they’re doing.

Reactions: 16
Pretty bad PR for Hinchy.
1 - she's called out for ignoring the rules and owning a bbq that she forgot to mention to her army??
2 - she's not a big enough 'star' to even have her own newspaper article about it
3 - you search her name on The Sun website, and the first article is not about her at all, it's her 'bestie' Stacey.

Oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Every of her item will be white and grey or should I say dove grey to sound posh , remember the last time when she went in partners with Stacey to launch that grey lounge wear for charity fair enough it was for charity but if it wasn’t I would be paying for that shite you can get comfier clothes in primary for that price you pay for that shite
I can’t imagine it being quality, but I bet you it’ll be priced over the odds and the masses will flock.
it will be so basic and drab.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.