Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That crappy quote has given me the rage!!! Just when you think she can’t do anymore to prove how bleeping awful she is, she goes and does it!!! I really hope she does get called out on GMB tomorrow and she doesn’t know a minutes peace after! Horrible vile woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 57
Hey Zoph thanks for stopping by 👋

(PS we won't be letting this one go)
Here she goes again with her stolen inspirational quotes. 🙄She wants to use her energy telling the truth. Stupid cow!!

Reactions: 19
OK magazine have also published an article on her- and reading through the comments there’s a lot of people unhappy with her. Are people beginning to see the light?
Yes the Insta post has drawn some attention. I’ve only read a few comments and seems her little Hinch army are out!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Basically telling everyone to stfu
She stays quiet when her Hinch Army goes off on a woman that genuinely said nothing nasty but obviously speaks up when it’s about herself. #Bekind? Pfffft, I’m surprised she even knows what that word means.😒

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Basically telling everyone to stfu
So basically I don't give a duck what I've done I'm making the most of my time and seeing my parents and whoever. So shut up because you're all a load of idiots.
Passive aggressive much!
She's making herself look so much worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Omg love our personal shoutout!!!!! Good night Soph 👋 tomorrow I’d suggest addressing the news....

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just watched Peter Andre's stories, he and the kids made a huge mess in the kitchen which he then tidied up before Emily came home. He just struck me as so relatable as a parent, unlike Hinch. Then I watched Stacey's stories and saw the state of her kid eating vs. Ronnie. Hinch has got everything so, so wrong 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Why bother commenting on this man status who is clearly upset he’s lost his nan to corona and then carry on breaking the rules by visiting your daughter?
The Mum is scum as well. We know where she gets it from don't we. Horrible family

• Heart
Reactions: 17
C859438F-6B65-4BD8-A56B-7908B95322F2.jpeg

well we dropped a clanger here guys, how did we miss that one?
Ps Soph, stop using the #bekind hashtag you absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That crappy quote has given me the rage!!! Just when you think she can’t do anymore to prove how bleeping awful she is, she goes and does it!!! I really hope she does get called out on GMB tomorrow and she doesn’t know a minutes peace after! Horrible vile woman!
Nothing but an orrible bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.