Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am meant to be making 30 crochet mask adapters for my local care home staff (they want them by Friday) and all day I’ve been catching up on here! Might send a note saying soz hun but tattle was going off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bit off topic...but tattle hasn't half made lock down more bearable! Some truly witty people on this thread x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
She's a scumbag, if I were her neighbour I would be shouting at her over the fence gif having ppl round. Might go as far as to call the police,and would definitely be calling her out in the area for clapping. She makes me want to punch her in her hole!
Punch her in her hole, christ bet that's a sight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I had big plans today. Cleaning the house and maths with the kids! House is a state, kids still can’t count 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m using the excuse “I’m building up their immune systems” keeping things a bit dirty. Kids haven’t worn clothes today, dog looks petrified whilst hoping one of them will drop a quaver. That’s terrible about your wall but totally agree what’s a couple of bricks when zoph is on the verge of a clawing her neck 😂🥴
Yeah I will ring the council in a few days once the tit show is over. And who needs math?? I have never needed to use a square root in my life. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I will ring the council in a few days once the tit show is over. And who needs math?? I have never needed to use a square root in my life. 😍
Exactly! I have a few spare kids who are great at building Lego I can send to help you rebuild? Just don’t give them measurements you will have to show how far up your leg you want the wall to be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping piano music over the videos does my nut in! She only puts it on so we can’t hear her screaming TUFFFTZZZZZ MUMMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZZ HANDSNNNNOOOMMMMESS WHAT YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING MANNNNNZZZZZ
I bleeping hate those bloody phrases...what you doing? What you got? In her maniacal crazed voice . Awful. It's all she seems to say to lardyfats and her lad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is she not going to do the flash fitness challenge. emily norris is on board, mind you it is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t shoot me, but I use flash bathroom! I’ve used it for years now. But when I use it I have to open EVERY window upstairs because the smell is really overpowering and kind of sticks in my chest and triggers my asthma.
I can’t imagine my entire house smelling like it! I’d have to strap mi inhaler to my mouth!

Reactions: 21
Just caught up on the entire thread. Wooooah mama! I nearly posted the other week about an American influencer Arielle charnas who has basically wrecked her brand and life from making some ridiculous decisions during lockdown and the coronavirus outbreak. She’s now trying to rebuild her name with donations etc but it sounds like it’s too little too late. These last few weeks have been a major opportunity for these influencers to use their platforms for so so much and so many have done nothing like Hinch. Oh sorry, a tit show clap fest.... I forgot. And now there’s this. If she doesn’t out right deny it and call it out for someone trolling her them I believe it’s 100% true in which case she can bleeping do one! Hey Soph. You’re a weapons grade Covidiot if it’s true! Slow. Hand. Clap. #twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think we will get a grabby clawy neck story you know. She will carry on chatting utter bleeping shite, and then go to bed early with a quote about forgiveness or something
Wonder if she will dare do the Clap for Carers this week? Hopefully she thinks bleeping twice.

Reactions: 24
If I remember rightly the weather was pretty nice over Easter weekend wasn’t it? Would’ve been perfect for a family BBQ!

My interpretation of that article is that multiple people who don’t live there have been spotted going round. Neighbours do tend to notice this stuff, I’ve noticed that my next door neighbours are having people round all the time. I can totally understand why her neighbours have dobbed her in to the press, because if you’re sticking to the rules it is very irritating to watch other people flouting them. I’d be inclined to do the same to next door if any of them were in the public eye! 😂
My across the road neighbour had about 5 of her grandchildren around today, plus her son and the girlfriend. I couldn’t believe my eyes. These morons better not be clapping Thursday night or I really don’t think I can’t not say something.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.