Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To those who cluster (her army like flies round tit) life is too short, stop wasting your own time.(following a copying that massive bellend Hinch)

Yep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why would we want our whole house to smell like Flash Bathroom?
Ava May could make the best wax melts in the whole wide world, but I would still never EVER buy from her just on principal because she supplies all the beggy fuckers on Instagram!
I bought some (yeah, I know, I'm sorry) and I don't rate them at all. I can hardly smell them unless I've virtually got my nose in the wax.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never come across someone so pathetic and spineless!! If that’s how you feel hun own it. Don’t be a coward and remove your passive aggressive message. Absolute liberty putting #bekind That post has really got up my nose!! 😡🤬

Reactions: 29
It must be bleeping exhausting posting stuff and deleting it as soon as your management tell you it’s a risky move

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just a thought I wonder how many shoppers are here reading the latest getting really angry at their screen 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised her fans haven’t come over here in their masses.
There would be a massacre.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.