Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
right guys iv not had chance to come on here for like 5 days!! can i have some updates please there is far too much to read 😂, something about her being outed by the press?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Normally she does a quote that she thinks relates to her and her shoppers but tonight how does that relate to her 2 bob followers? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You might actually want to take your own advice there, you bint!!

Not sure if you notice but that child you gave birth to, is growing up and that is time you are losing by pining your toilet and wanking your taps 🙄

The clock is always ticking Hinch, the clock is always ticking!!

0CD06362-D756-45C4-A679-DBBE1F7A3269.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't know if it's been suggested but can we all tweet piers Morgan to pick it up? I find myself enjoying lockdown piers Morgan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if she’s changed the quote!!!!! Absolutely dying here. She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I need to know what’s gone on, I’ve stepped away for a couple of weeks due to my partner having a motorcycle accident and I’ve obviously missed something major. Please can someone update me? Thank you 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A lot of her sheeple won’t know what has happened today. They must not have a clue what’s going on. Been quiet all day, random stories and now this quote to end the day. She is just making the whole thing worse for herself. She really does need looking after and someone having a word with her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We must watch all the same people! 😂 KDIL is absolutely revolting, I sometimes feel a bit gippy watching her! 🤢
Just checked out ptwm saw a piece called shagging dogs WTAF. With the kids clapping said shagging dogs. Who is kdil?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Im still fucked off at the new quote post.Shes still saying i will do what i want

• Angry
Reactions: 22
You might actually want to take your own advice there, you bint!!

Not sure if you notice but that child you gave birth to, is growing up and that is time you are losing by pining your toilet and wanking your taps 🙄

The clock is always ticking Hinch, the clock is always ticking!!

View attachment 118769
Wanking your taps made me lose it 😂

Tbh I don't feel I'm wasting my time, I'm having an amazing time laughing. So sorry Zoph to disappoint you.

The new post quote is pretty much as bad as the 1st! "do it anyway". Well you certainly did that didn't you hunzzz.
Chase your dreams, you talking about your beg board.?
Leave a lasting mark 😂 you're not that special

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.