Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bathroom scented wax melt. So basically her house now smells like one of those scented blocks that men pissed on in public toilet urinals. Classy as ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The thing is even if she doesn't address it, she can't have people over anymore because she'll think someone is spying. She's going to have to suffer like the rest of us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Early night on the cards tonight so she can get her content sorted for tomorrow. duck I'm really hoping she has a meltdown coz I have zero sympathy for the witch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:
Secret BBQ’s out the back, now will they still do the Thursday clap?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
There is also another instagrammed named cassy Ann clark who has had friends over since lockdown, been dropping her kids at her mums, brothers and kids father any chance she got! And she is documenting it all over Instagram! It’s a tit show, and she’s been reported a number of time and the police have done nothing. I feel like making a video on all the covidiots x
Yes i follow her, she really is a tit show. Constantly putting her kids at risk by being around different people. She has a thread on here!

Reactions: 6
Do you think she went upstairs in the huff earlier to eat that delicious nutritious lunch she prepared for herself? Like when me ma and da used To shout at me when I was a twatty teen and I’d take me plate upstairs in a huff and shove me fish fingers down me throat in a mood. Stupid witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve been meaning to say for a while on here now but don’t know if it’s been said specifically about children I know people have said she should be using her platform for charities etc 👏🏽 I just think when she’s making that mountain of food she makes Ronnie at lunch that he doesn’t really eat 😏 No seriously though just one of the most upsetting things for me about this pandemic is hearing that so many children with obviously not being at school are not getting their one meal of the day 😭 To be hungry like that 😭 I just think she could do something or say something I dunno what I’m talking about or what I expect her to do 🤣 Or even just low income families might look at her stories and think my 13 year old is off school & I can’t afford to feed him those portions for his lunch or whatever. Either use that time to raise awareness to children’s charities or food banks for people who can’t prep those portions for an adult never mind a 10 month old with no teeth or do something. Sorry for waffling I know what I’m getting at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My across the road neighbour had about 5 of her grandchildren around today, plus her son and the girlfriend. I couldn’t believe my eyes. These morons better not be clapping Thursday night or I really don’t think I can’t not say something.
Happens across the road from me to my blood boils I have a dying family who has weeks to live and I cant see her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Speaking of, how in gods green earth are all his vests pristine and white and not stained from multiple poonamis/general food stainage? Especially with what and how much she is feeding him.

Oh wait. He’s perfect in every way so he does little neat and tidy poos that stay well contained within his nappy. Rumour has it they smell floral as well.
I’ve been wondering that. I started watching Grinch’s stories again a few weeks ago and ended up in another one of my “can’t have baby having stains on his clothes people will think we’re scruffs” phases and was trying to get all the food stains off his clothes. Finding tattle has shook me right out of that by reminding me that RonRon doesn’t get to touch his food, play with it or investigate the texture.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You supply the grub and I'll bring the nails.
Grub... bird eyes burgers... not worth. Rather eat my own tit. Which I’d be doing a lot of after those burgers.

Early night on the cards tonight so she can get her content sorted for tomorrow. duck I'm really hoping she has a meltdown coz I have zero sympathy for the witch
Gotta practice her ‘tears’
I just feel so picked on and trolled I don’t understand!’ 😭😭
And the Oscar for biggest bleep of the year goes tooooo.....
GRINCH!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.