Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely news with regards to your work. And send some tattle love to your family from us ❤ Hope they get better soon
Thanks you muchly darling,, unfortunately this is a very unpredictable condition and a very worrying time but they’re very fit and kids are resilient, he’s still managed to XBox it with my own feral yob today. My sister used to be a hincher. hole 😂
Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she refer to herself as mum or mumma? Doesn’t everyone long to be called mummy? My daughter is 11 and still calls me mummy
Aw , that's nice to know, my daughter is 9 and I love being called mummy still, hoping I have another few years left of it xx

Reactions: 6
I went to read that Sun article for myself, couldn't find it. Went on to the Sun website and put Hinch in the box. Guess what came up FIRST?
Screenshot_20200428-205755.png

Yeah that's right!! STACEY SOLOMON!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She must be in trouble with management - when the wax melt story went up it only said "gifted" Went to check it when you lot clocked she'd deleted it. Its now back with "ad gifted" Since when has she ever worried about being accurate? Best behaviour is it now Zoph?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ha ha that made me chuckle. I’ve had a day off today and was going to do all sorts. Managed to dye my hair, the bin men reversed in to my garden wall and took a chunk out of it and I was like yeah yeah whatever as I needed to get back to tattle 😂😂😂
Honestly I had big plans today. Cleaning the house and maths with the kids! House is a state, kids still can’t count 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m using the excuse “I’m building up their immune systems” keeping things a bit dirty. Kids haven’t worn clothes today, dog looks petrified whilst hoping one of them will drop a quaver. That’s terrible about your wall but totally agree what’s a couple of bricks when zoph is on the verge of a clawing her neck 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must be in trouble with management - when the wax melt story went up it only said "gifted" Went to check it when you lot clocked she'd deleted it. Its now back with "ad gifted" Since when has she ever worried about being accurate? Best behaviour is it now Zoph?
She’s in the tit, big time.

Reactions: 16
I am Lolling so hard at COVID-BBQ!!! What a pair of utter hypocrites..... She better not clap this week seriously.. Jamie sent to the shop for essential burgers and chicken for the bbq on Saturday. Ma Barker probably got pissed and knocked over the Urns!!
She's a scumbag, if I were her neighbour I would be shouting at her over the fence gif having ppl round. Might go as far as to call the police,and would definitely be calling her out in the area for clapping. She makes me want to punch her in her hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
not a chance it’ll be her, she’ll be “too anxious” to confront them face to face, but Sleevie Wonder will be out in his hardest vest glowering at the neighbours and itching for a scrap.
I'm gone.... SLEEVIE WONDER...!!!!!

I actually have tears rolling down my cheeks and I cant explain why for laughing.
Thanks.... really cheered me up

Sleev.... baaaaaahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's a scumbag, if I were her neighbour I would be shouting at her over the fence gif having ppl round. Might go as far as to call the police,and would definitely be calling her out in the area for clapping. She makes me want to punch her in her hole!
I would as well. She’s meant to be setting an example to her minions.
her hole has probably been punched a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You beat me to ot 🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We always eat our dinner with the toddler at the table, it’s so lovely. Feeding him used to be a chore when he ate separately to us but now I love it. She’s missing out.
I also don’t believe that he eats all that
It also teaches them table manners, how to use cutlery etc, they learn from watching other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I could piss Glitter I’m that excited for the grinch meltdown! Kids put to bed phone and iPad charged so I don’t miss a second. This is what my life has become now. Feral kids surviving on quavers whilst I keep up with these threads. Living my best life 😂🥴🙌🏼

**EDIT**
Living my vest life
Wotsits are better for the face stain look 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.