Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I thought like as much as I’d like to call her a terrible person for it I dont believe the scum newspaper or anything they write.. they’ve spent the whole of lockdown scare mongering people with a load of shite.
Totally agree re The Scum, I don’t know why the story is hidden in an online article when they’ve printed it as well! Someone shared a screenshot of it in the actual newspaper..

Reactions: 7
I must ask my daughter in law what she thinks she’s a director of a marketing agency

Reactions: 9
I've not been to my dad's for 7 weeks I'd love to go and see him for a cuppa & a chat he's cocooning we lost my mum few days before Christmas to cancer & my heart is broke he has to be by himself . My youngest brother is in the Army he can't even stay at home coz of work & my dad cocooning & people having social gatherings boils my piss. Maybe I'm over emotional . If it was one of us doing what she has done we would be slated for it
Oh babe, massive hugs.
Cancer is a tit thing to have to go through, especially with a parent. My mums 7 years now, so I understand and if you ever need to chat, drop me a message.
You are not over emotional. You see the bigger picture and you feel the sacrifices you’ve made to keep others safe.
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bless her, she's eaten her lunch in the spare room just to prove to Tattle Ma Barker is not staying in there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just looking at her comments there are a lot of comments saying how amazing sky diving is. A lot of these comments are replys to people just saying great idea etc. Can she buy comments, I have no idea how this works but just seems a bit odd to me? All the sky diving comments seem to be made at around the same time?
I think when her sheeple write decelerations of love for her and blow smoke up her ass, they hover on her post for an age just in the mere tiniest bit of hope their queen will like their comment or possibly make their decade and reply to them. So when she manipulates them for engagement .. Sorry, I mean asks a question on her grid post, they flock there and then just all jabber together .
😂😂 That felt massively long winded but yeah that kinda thing rofl

Reactions: 11
Now with all of this messaging the media or Piers Morgan going on has anyone
DM’d your dad?”
Seriously tho what about Chris Evans? She was on his show, he may be interested?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does she realise that she's put the aubergine emoji, does she know what that means. Of course she does. Did she get Jamie to put some of his man liquid in there that night and tell him 'I own you now' and that's when he became whipped! She is strange! Why on earth would you eat spring rolls in bed, unless it was 2am and you were hammered! Crumbs in mother's bed, ewww! X
View attachment 118510
Maybe it’s a hint at tattle as if she did steal him off another woman they may of stayed in hotels to start with 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Bless her, she's eaten her lunch in the spare room just to prove to Tattle Ma Barker is not staying in there
It doesn’t prove anything though. The way she faffs with those beds every morning and coats them in chemicals, you’d think chicken strip didn’t sleep in the other spare room. But we know he does.

Until she FaceTimes her mum and dad together and posts screenshots, I will think Ma Barker is there. Her poor dad being alone for months on end, so unfair. I’d never leave one parent isolated like that. But then we know Grinch is number one on planet Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look now she's in the spare room where Ma's been staying. There are a lot of spring rolls there for you Soph, sharing with Ma are we?
So, whilst we're all here abiding by the lockdown rules she's been carrying on as normal. Good thing we're not all selfish, braindead individuals otherwise the country would be in a real mess. I did wonder why we'd not had the Facetiming like she did in Disneyland. Disgusting!!

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s a hint at tattle as if she did steal him off another woman they may of stayed in hotels to start with 🤢
Oh my gosh, is that the rumour? How on earth did he have another woman 😂! Also doesn't that spoil their childhood sweetheart persona they try to imply! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh babe, massive hugs.
Cancer is a tit thing to have to go through, especially with a parent. My mums 7 years now, so I understand and if you ever need to chat, drop me a message.
You are not over emotional. You see the bigger picture and you feel the sacrifices you’ve made to keep others safe.
xxx
Thank you it's been so hard I feel so terrible that he is there all day & night alone . I do walk over to the garden gate to check in on him & phone him twice a day but not the same xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did she steal the jar? 😂 shite i forgot loads in my hotel room, for me memory box

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably been sent up there by Ma Barker to calm down too! She probably didn’t eat them just launched them at the wall in a rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.