Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is
To be fair kids are allowed to go and stay with the other parent if their parents aren’t together. Otherwise you would get a lot of people using this as an excuse to not have their ex see the kids. Visitation/joint custody rules carry on just the same which is a good thing.

Reactions: 23
She is truly shameless. Look how much stuff I have, tee hee. Anytime I think there might be a real person under the filters and the fakery she does something boasty like this.

Reactions: 11
Geeeeezus.....they won’t believe anything about her because she “didn’t put it on her stories”. OF COURSE SHE bleeping DIDN’T! Dear God give me strength and also wine. Now. Wine first. Thanks 🙏
Apparently now I've learnt nothing from the caroline flack incident . Jealous and hateful I am spreading fake news . I resent being called a troll 😳. I never type hate apparently you can only have an opinion if it's the same as the ones they have.😳😂😂 Jesus Mary & Joseph the foster father give me strength

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does she realise that she's put the aubergine emoji, does she know what that means. Of course she does. Did she get Jamie to put some of his man liquid in there that night and tell him 'I own you now' and that's when he became whipped! She is strange! Why on earth would you eat spring rolls in bed, unless it was 2am and you were hammered! Crumbs in mother's bed, ewww! X
Screenshot_2020-04-28-15-40-53-59.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Apparently now I've learnt nothing from the caroline flack incident . Jealous and hateful I am spreading fake news . I resent being called a troll 😳. I never type hate apparently you can only have an opinion if it's the same as the ones they have.😳😂😂 Jesus Mary & Joseph the foster father give me strength
There isn’t enough wine in the world.....🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on, but it’s ok for her and her family to put how many others at risk?!
What was it I read... 1 person could infect up to 59 people, what if one of them are asymptomatic?
Tell them to go and boil their heads.

Reactions: 24
Does she realise that she's put the aubergine emoji, does she know what that means. Of course she does. Did she get Jamie to put some of his man liquid in there that night and tell him 'I own you now' and that's when he became whipped! She is strange! Why on earth would you eat spring rolls in bed, unless it was 2am and you were hammered! Crumbs in mother's bed, ewww! X
View attachment 118510
It’s probably what she keeps dickheads bollocks in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah Caroline Flack the poor soul ❤ took her own life because people said she had too many people in her garden WHAT THE duck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watched the stories and she sounds very nervous and is wittering on. If she thought being 'shaky' for no reason this week and smashing her urns was bad...the shakes from being caught out will see her smashing the whole house down!
Apart from her twig heart of course, that's too precious.
I reckon kick-him-in-the-vesticles sent her up to her room for risking their brand guuuuyyzzzz because it certainly wouldnt have been his family they had over would it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's in the spare room because she needs to try and convince us that no one is staying there. Why on earth would any right minded person take a plate of spring rolls and go to their spare room, shut the door and say it's to get out of auto pilot mode? She's looking for content from the spare room! Dopey mare!
Came here to say this.

Reactions: 11
Hang on, but it’s ok for her and her family to put how many others at risk?!
What was it I read... 1 person could infect up to 59 people, what if one of them are asymptomatic?
Tell them to go and boil their heads.
I've not been to my dad's for 7 weeks I'd love to go and see him for a cuppa & a chat he's cocooning we lost my mum few days before Christmas to cancer & my heart is broke he has to be by himself . My youngest brother is in the Army he can't even stay at home coz of work & my dad cocooning & people having social gatherings boils my piss. Maybe I'm over emotional . If it was one of us doing what she has done we would be slated for it

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.