Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Sophie’s spokesman said the internet influencer did not want to comment”

BAH Ha Ha HA

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hinches. Flouting lockdown. They just want the vest of both worlds don’t they

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just to update you. They are all going absolutely nuts on the we love mrs Hinch post. Hundreds of comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe I'm giving The Sun too much credit but surely they can't print stories without some kind of basis to them? (I know they get away with it by using words lie allegedly and a close source etc" .. otherwise you could contact them with any old story about her .. "Onslows love affair with my minky"

Either way shes screwed. If its just her mum then it will look weird that she was there the entire time but they hid her. Or she flouted rules and put lives at risk. Her representatives "no comment" says it all.

They can't post proof of photos though, as her garden is her private property

Just to update you. They are all going absolutely nuts on the we love mrs Hinch post. Hundreds of comments
Is that a FB group?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm giving The Sun too much credit but surely they can't print stories without some kind of basis to them? (I know they get away with it by using words lie allegedly and a close source etc" .. otherwise you could contact them with any old story about her .. "Onslows love affair with my minky"

Either way shes screwed. If its just her mum then it will look weird that she was there the entire time but they hid her. Or she flouted rules and put lives at risk. Her representatives "no comment" says it all.

I reckon they’re 100% confident that she did it to print it. Probably waiting for her to deny it and then they’ll publish proof.

Reactions: 18

Is that a FB group?
I was thinking that too. The Sun may be a crappy rag of a newspaper but surely they didn't just take her neighbours word for it. They must have shown some sort of evidence for them to print it both online and in the actual paper. Online stories can easily be deleted but in the actual paper as well....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someone tipped her off a couple of days ago that the story would be going in - would coincide with the sealant pricing debacle where she snarled “grow up!” and ranted on as Gretel.

Gleam worked their magic, they managed to bump the story down a notch from headline to sidebar, hiding it within Toffs story as she’s the bigger ‘star’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Eating spring rolls in the bedroom because her and Jamie have had a row 🧐
More like... Eating spring rolls in the spare room because we had all said we hadn’t seen the room for a few weeks because her mother was there!
Look guyzzzzzz it’s empty

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Time to make us some lunch"? They really don't give a duck do they? I can't believe this! If I'd been accused of having people around I'd be absolutely defending myself because we all know that's completely wrong don't we?

They have no moral compass between them and they are devoid of any ethical standards.
Same here - if I was accused of something I hadn't done I'd defend myself. Her silence speaks volumes. That and the fact she's blocking everyone who messages her about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was thinking that too. The Sun may be a crappy rag of a newspaper but surely they didn't just take her neighbours word for it. They must have shown some sort of evidence for them to print it both online and in the actual paper. Online stories can easily be deleted but in the actual paper as well....
I do wonder why they would choose her..of all the 'celebs' to pick on if they hadn't had some kind of tip off?

As they say..theres no smoke without fire!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.