Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t prove anything though. The way she faffs with those beds every morning and coats them in chemicals, you’d think chicken strip didn’t sleep in the other spare room. But we know he does.

Until she FaceTimes her mum and dad together and posts screenshots, I will think Ma Barker is there. Her poor dad being alone for months on end, so unfair. I’d never leave one parent isolated like that. But then we know Grinch is number one on planet Hinch.
Chicken strip 😂😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you it's been so hard I feel so terrible that he is there all day & night alone . I do walk over to the garden gate to check in on him & phone him twice a day but not the same xx
It’s not the same, you’re doing the right and best thing for you both though.
Can you set him up some streaming sites? Talk him through it so hecan watch his favourite films or whatever? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re all
Commenting saying the sofa is gorgeous and they don’t believe anything the Sun writes. Quite a lot of replies already

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Well, well, well Mrs Hinch not following the lockdown rules. Hypocritical twit. One thing I can't bleeping stand is a hypocrite. One rule for her and one rule for everyone else, get stuffed you liar, I want to see my family too, but I can't because I'm following the damn rules. It's upsetting for millions of us right now, we all want to be able to go out, but we have to stay home. I already thought Hinch couldn't lie down straight in bed, but my opinion of her goes down each day. Utter cretin and her bollock-less husband.

How the hell do more people not see through her? Thank God for Tattle because you all are my people, trained to see through bullshit. But jeeeez you work fast, I was up to date mid afternoon yesterday, came back this morning to that thread closed and by the time I finished the previous thread, this thread had 22 pages!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Totally agree re The Scum, I don’t know why the story is hidden in an online article when they’ve printed it as well! Someone shared a screenshot of it in the actual newspaper..
It's probably hidden like that as Hinchs legal team have threatened all the press with legal action if one negative story gets printed about her. I've never known anyone go to the lengths she does to prevent negative comments, posts, stories etc! She's such a fake pretentious cow!

Reactions: 22
Oh god I’m so upset - It seems I’ve missed soooo much! I normally catch up on my breaks between work but I haven’t been getting nearly enough time or days off! (Woe is me, I know) so the last thread I read all the way through was 134. 😱 I’ve been watching Hinch’s stories and then jumping on here when I see something I know you guys would also find hilarious and take the piss out of instantly. 🤭 Just sort of brightens a crappy COVID filled ICU shift ya know?! Going to try and work out what all this article nonsense is all about... What’s happened?! Anyone? Did she start a new plague by offering her rotten burgers around?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh look bath stuff from Disney that I’m 1000% sure you can’t buy.

Did she steal them👀
I did think that, and also about the jar too. Two stolen items in two stories! Really perfect role model material. Not that we all don't do it, but we don't all pretend to be perfect peters for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh look bath stuff from Disney that I’m 1000% sure you can’t buy.

Did she steal them👀
so as well as a liar she’s also admitting she’s a thief, stole from Disney, that jar from the hotel and the blanket from the plane when they went on holiday

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am waiting so patiently for the melt down 😂😂
She’s currently in the spare room. I think her and Veston have had a row cos she’s flipped her lid over this story. He’s not asleep and neither is Ron Van Winkle. Her voice was shaky earlier. She’s never had this level of negative press before. She can’t control it. I reckon it’ll be this evening. There will be tears, snot bubbles, neck clawing and Gretal. A perfect combination of bleeping tripe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe it’s a hint at tattle as if she did steal him off another woman they may of stayed in hotels to start with 🤢
She still lived at her parents and he was with another woman I bet it was because they had their first time together and now shes shared it with the world like the classy bird she is 🍆💦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Let's keep a jar from a hotel where we had to escape to; to keep our dirty little affair a secret. That's if the rumours flying around are true. Not a memory I would keep hold of How old is she using the aubergine emoji 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hang on, but it’s ok for her and her family to put how many others at risk?!
What was it I read... 1 person could infect up to 59 people, what if one of them are asymptomatic?
Tell them to go and boil their heads.

I have a seriously ill child who is shielding and hasn't left the house for 8 weeks, poor soul stands at the window crying to get out. Can't see family and friends, has no understanding so makes the situation harder for him and our family. Had a massive seizure and we were to scared to call the ambulance incase they infected him. Yet this cuntfuck is have a family BBQ!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe it’s a hint at tattle as if she did steal him off another woman they may of stayed in hotels to start with 🤢
Exactly my first thought! Wouldn’t you say ‘the first time Jamie and I went away together’ rather than ‘stayed in a hotel’

• Haha
  • Sick
so as well as a liar she’s also admitting she’s a thief, stole from Disney, that jar from the hotel and the blanket from the plane when they went on holiday
She has always been a grabby witch then, 🤔 did she grab someone elses 'man'

She has adressed absolutely everything on tattle except this

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.