Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amez-louise56

Disappearing act tommorow and then crying on Thursday, saying how she’d never break lockdown rules and so many trolls about crying/neck rubbing
And then an extra loud cheer on that evening for the NHS

can’t help but think yet again she’s going to get away with this and it won’t all come crumbling down on her !!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
On a less exciting note, we were wrong about the marks on the plate being grease marks from where she had practice the presentation, looks like they were just marks on the plate as part of the design.
she definitely had bigger marks on there yesterday, like bigger heat patches

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Her silence about this is louder than any of her usual screeching. It speaks VOLUMES!!! I always thought she was a daft bint but she has handled this so badly.
Dammit I have a zoom committee meeting tonight and I just know I’m going to miss heaps!! 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad

Jaybtee

VIP Member
you know Stacey is laughing in her house (probably ROFL literally?) about this Sun article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
So this is why she isn't struggling like the rest of us!!!! We all suspected it. I want to send flowers and wine to those neighbours!!!!! I'm guessing another back garden clap on Thurs night now the neighbours have outed her

• Haha

Louk

VIP Member
Just watched Peter Andre's stories, he and the kids made a huge mess in the kitchen which he then tidied up before Emily came home. He just struck me as so relatable as a parent, unlike Hinch. Then I watched Stacey's stories and saw the state of her kid eating vs. Ronnie. Hinch has got everything so, so wrong 🤦‍♀️

JCMSadie

VIP Member
The problem is, if there is proof, it will be easy to tell which neighbour it was by what angle the photo was taken. Hinch Army have some certified nutters so it puts the neighbours in danger of backlash. As much as I want to see Hinch fall, or at least have to eat some humble pie, I wouldn't wish that mob of freaks on anyone.

She’ll be able to spin this to her advantage. I feel bad for posting this because if she hadn't already thought of it then she'll nick the idea, but she'll claim mental health issues and having to have her mum there as she's so unwell. Boo hoo, I thought I was doing the right thing for my Hinchers, I was so unwell but I didn't want to stop being there for you guuuuuyyyzzzz so I had to have my mum her so I could keep up content. Then taadaa, she's the new poster girl for post natal depression AND the pressure of how hard it is being an influencer.

• Sad
  • Heart

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Someone I've followed for a while on Instagram can't stand hypocritical influencers and called Hinch out earlier. I replied and we messaged back and forth a bit. She has family who live near Hinch and she is not liked locally apparently. Couldn't get anything else as it's not like we're friends, we just follow each other and message a bit! Doesn't surprise me at all though, either people don't like her or don't care/know who she is. I'll always remember my husband asking the woman at work who lives in Maldon if she'd heard about the local celebrity and she went "who? Nah never heard of her"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ranty McRantington

Does she realise that she's put the aubergine emoji, does she know what that means. Of course she does. Did she get Jamie to put some of his man liquid in there that night and tell him 'I own you now' and that's when he became whipped! She is strange! Why on earth would you eat spring rolls in bed, unless it was 2am and you were hammered! Crumbs in mother's bed, ewww! X
Screenshot_2020-04-28-15-40-53-59.png

• Sick
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I wonder if her neighbours have been sat monitoring who’s coming & going, since they’re claiming that people who don’t live there are going round! 😂
If she’s seen that article I bet it will be driving her mad trying to work out who’s been watching her! 😂
Good, it'll keep her on her toes a bit more when it comes to the lies. She's got no-one to blame but herself. If she'd just admitted from the outset she had her Mum staying with them. Hilarious she's been publicly outed as a covidiot.

• Haha

Armistead

I’m going to put money on some middle of the night stories tonight.
“I can’t sleep guyzzzz, just feeling really anxious about when the ronster will get to see my mum again. It’s been soooooooo long”

• Haha
  • Angry

Miss Loves-to-gossip

If the news is fake news then you’d be shouting your innocence from the rooftops - you certainly would not be looking at boats during a pandemic!!! She should be addressing the news report with the easily influenced sheeple - innocent or not! It takes a certain kind of person to give zero fucks over things like this! Absolute cockwomble!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Anon89

Chatty Member
OK magazine have also published an article on her- and reading through the comments there’s a lot of people unhappy with her. Are people beginning to see the light?

• Heart
  • Haha

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is
Maybe they should come to my house and watch me wheeze around the house after being at your work, with my lung complications from COVID.
Ive got to carry inhalers around with me - before this I never had any issues.
Theyre selfish bastards.
I’m getting all upset with myself today.

• Sad

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Part time working mummy, she’s alright her quite funny but they all like to suck up hinches arse
She cons people to give her money via paypal under the pretence that she's helping domestic abuse victims. She pockets the money and blocks anyone who asks what she is doing with their donation.

• Wow
  • Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
A LYING CHEATING FRAUD, vile women, as are most of these so called 'influencers' /Instagramers 🤮 🤮 🤮
I do think PTWM is the fucking worst. Hinch may be awful at labelling her posts as #gifted #ad, and not telling anyone she gets money from the swipe ups, but PTWM literally asked her followers to put money directly into her pockets to help victims of DA. Even Grinch isn't that brazen (although she probably kicks herself that she didn't think of it first)

• Wow
  • Heart