Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Parttimeworkingmummy- what the fuck is wrong with her teeth!!! I think she needs more than just braces, I would have them all pulled and have fakes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is awfully quiet this morning isn't she. Wonder why 😂
“Hi guyzzzz I had a massive anxiety attack today so decided to take the morning off insta sorry guyzzz look at my pretty picture I drew in my journal (mrshinchlimited on sale now!!) with my sparkly pen (ebay link) to help calm me down!”

• Haha

Bev1000

Coincidence really that Saturday Just gone (her day off) Tracey ‘posted’ her stick on nails and she also received her squirrel table the same day.. I believe the article, I think she had her sister, Tracey and the niece round .. the sun wouldn’t of just plucked this story out of thin air!!!
No wonder she doesn’t post about missing any of them, because as much as she does lie to say your missing your family to keep up with the sharade of not seeing them, when infect you are is disgusting

Summerrose20

Anyone seen her last post. Is her old bedroom her "spare room".
Screenshot_20200428_145750_com.instagram.android.jpg

If it is her spare room she's obviously trying to prove her mum isn't in there. She must read tattle.
"don't know why I'm in here"
Trying to gain some sympathy are we Zoph. Been naughty and feeling slightly guilty now. Actually not guilty, worried followers will read the story and unfollow you

• Angry

MoiraDingle

To put the article into the group, post some random shit about loving necking zoflora cocktails and a picture of your toilet which will get approved. THEN when you’ve got the attention of the lunatics, edit the post with the article photo 😏😏😏
All the vest

• Haha
  • Heart

Macklen83

Chatty Member
On her beg board post where she looks like a mannequin and he looks like a lump of polystyrene, someone has commented about helping with a cancer charity and received no acknowledgment. There’s only 1800 comments. There is no reason why she couldn’t have answered or shared the link. Self serving pair of fucking cocknoses. Hope she’s bunged reet up after her Iceland samosas the lousy fucker

• Haha
  • Angry

Itsonlyme28

Oooo she's on the ball today. I commented on her last post asking If she was going to address it and she quickly blocked me. Nice try sophie but that's not my real account 😉😂

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
FFS I can’t believe this. How childish and stupid are those questions but I need more questions answered
Will it have its own little driver?
Will the interior be grey?
Can I plug in my George Forman Barbecue?
is there room for Narnia?
Can you park an Audi (just asking for a friend)
Sad to say but I’ve looked it up - 2,500 and it’s absolutely shit inside - never mind fecking up cycling, it needs a complete ripping out and starting again!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Is the bedroom she’s eating the spring rolls in, the same bedroom that Ma Barker is sleeping in? 🧐🧐
Acting like she’s just being so random when clearly just trying to prove Ma Barker isn’t holed up in there! Not that that proves anything but it’s so transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Apologies if anyone has brought this up already.
Why the hell has it taken her over a year to even reply to her Hinchers???
Just because it popped up on her memories today she decides to finally acknowledge them?
Anything for a quick buck and to plug her 'ebayers'.
This has really annoyed me today as she's quick enough to pull the trolls up, then and delete and block. Yet she taken a whole year to give answers to questions people have asked.
How they can't see it is beyond me.

PhotoGrid_1588092487362.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

JCMSadie

VIP Member
She must be in trouble with management - when the wax melt story went up it only said "gifted" Went to check it when you lot clocked she'd deleted it. Its now back with "ad gifted" Since when has she ever worried about being accurate? Best behaviour is it now Zoph?

• Haha
  • Wow

Justhereforacreep

I genuinely don’t know how people follow these instagrammers and find them likeable. I think Hinch is as false as her nails, PTWM is just a no from me and KDIL nearly made my eyes bleed with the amount of scrambled beg on toastness going on on her page. They need a day off! I’m purely on Hinchs for tattle purposes

• Haha
  • Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I am meant to be making 30 crochet mask adapters for my local care home staff (they want them by Friday) and all day I’ve been catching up on here! Might send a note saying soz hun but tattle was going off!

• Haha
  • Heart