Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I think we can all agree the fact she’s not addressed the article means that it’s true.

I also realised today we haven’t seen the spare bedroom since lockdown began. Her mum is definitely staying with her. Never see her stripping the bedsheets in there, hoovering or dusting. It’s the one room she completely misses out everytime she does any ‘zoflora hour’ or ‘fresh’n up Friday’.

It’s pretty clear that she’s desperate for content so surely doing or showing something in that bedroom would be perfect, would it not? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cocobean

VIP Member
FUCK ME - what the hell is the diarrhoea slop she is giving Ronjon for lunch and the portion size is HUGE!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.
Mate if PTWM puts you off your lunch, KDIL will put you off all meals for the next decade 😂

I may have emailed the Daily Mail. Soz hon, my finger slipped
Fucking legend!

• Haha
  • Heart

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
If any of her neighbours are on here please keep outing her and selling the stories as so far no ones listening! First was the story about how fed up her neighbour is as it’s always blocked off with delivery vans to her house, now breaking this big Covid rule and risking lives!!! But still no ones taking any notice

• Heart

InstaFamous

I too occasionally storm off to the spare room in a huff when my husband calls me out for being a dick.

BUT I then apologise when I’ve calmed down, and my husband doesn’t exclusively wear vests

• Haha
  • Heart

SLSC

Hope she has the mother of all tantrums smashes a few more ornaments! Then goes to the drive through rips the piss stick heart off the cabinet and snaps it over vest life’s head 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyLu

I've whittled on about this before... but she's really shot herself in the foot with trying to be whiter than white and always 'just one of us guyzzzz'...It's so tightly controlled... she's a fricking robot!

Her facade is crumbling....

With the BBQ, the Audi, her mum being there, just HOW lucky she is to have made all this money from (duping people) her account, that she's found parenting a struggle, that she nicks other people's tips & recipes... I could go on....

If she was honest... and actually real with people... we wouldn't probably even have to tattle about her. (I'd miss you all!)

I was just explaining what had gone down today to my partner and he said, do you think people are just jealous of her?! (I got MAD!) NO-ONE here is jealous about anyone doing well!! We celebrate people!! (Just see how we've all been with Amy!) It's the lies and oh so perfect picture she paints (grey) that riles us!!!

ATV trolls.

Roll on Piers Morgan mentioning it on GMB!!x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Loads of questions about my drawers guyzzzzz, yeah right course love. Heres a question How many did you have round for tea with George Foreskin?? ATV 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
She will be shitting bricks and probably for the first time in her life having an actual panic attack that she’s busted 🤨 so panicking an talking shite
Maybe
Who goes upstairs to their “old bedroom” and shuts the door to eat spring rolls, just because??? 🤣🤣 maybe she should be addressing the fact that it’s being splashed around tabloid newspapers that she is blatantly breaking government regulations to prevent the spread of a killer virus??? That would be the first thing I would be doing, not taking photos of spring rolls in my spare room

• Haha

ShockAdGift

A bathroom scented wax melt. So basically her house now smells like one of those scented blocks that men pissed on in public toilet urinals. Classy as ever.

• Haha
  • Sick

InstaFamous

Tattle Bastards, buckle yourselves in. That is the voice of a woman on the verge of a meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Took my eye of two year old to hoover, she managed to get hair caught in battery operated toy car, requiring a diy hair cut. Gave car back to her to play with, low and behold she did it again. Now taken off her before she ends up bald. Moral of the story, you cant have a clean and tidy house with a toddler!!! Take note soph!!!

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Wish she would fuck off with the soppy music over his lunch. It’s food just eat it and fuck off with the Disney songs over it like it’s the last fucking supper. Can you tell I’m tired today and she’s getting on my tits

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
STOP TALKING ABOUT ‘UPCYCLING’ HINCH! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY SHITE AT IT! All the things she has ‘upcycled’ look like they fell out of my arse. Now she’s going on about ‘upcycling’ a fucking boat? Get a grip you absolute waste of air - going on like some seasoned interior designer. Her ‘skills’ go as far as spraying something really badly with shit spray paint

fucking melt

• Haha
  • Sad