Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There's an article in the online version of The Sun saying her neighbours have seen her having BBQ's with people who don't live in her house. I've messaged them to ask them to address it and naturally she blocked me! Not that I care about her, but if she's having people around, her sheep will naturally follow and that potentially could be catastrophic.
I’ve just seen the article on the last thread. The fact that she won’t comment and she’s blocked you all points to her being guilty.

Reactions: 32

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Bet Stace was the "neighbour"

They're all trying to knock out the competition this week!

• Haha

Yellowdoor44

So I casually googled “Mrs Hinch bbq” to see if any other media have reported on the Covidiot and third on the list, lo and behold is TATTLE.
WAHEY.

Everybody just keep saying Grinchy keywords and whenever knobjockey Hinch fan has a cheeky Google, up we pop!

Full on cheered me up, that has on this rainy day!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Rose28454

VIP Member
I’m not getting sidetracked by any more threads as it’s hard enough keeping up with hinch. I’ve already been sent to Mario 😂😂 by an esteemed member here - looking at you shady - and had a quick look at PTWM but she put me off my lunch with those teeth. Not even going to try and work out who KDIL is so I can go for a neb.
PTWM posted a story about her daughter having her period same time as her and how would her husband be able to cope when he has four women on at sane time.
I messaged her and said has she no shame and I felt sorry for her daughters. She never replied. These Instagram influencers seem to all just keep popping out babies for the money it will generate

• Sick
  • Wow

Loopy83

VIP Member
Why is Jamie asleep in the middle of the day? He does Jack shit to get tired from. Maybe if Ronnie didn't sleep through then ok. But she would never admit that in her perfect world.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I am waiting so patiently for the melt down 😂😂
She’s currently in the spare room. I think her and Veston have had a row cos she’s flipped her lid over this story. He’s not asleep and neither is Ron Van Winkle. Her voice was shaky earlier. She’s never had this level of negative press before. She can’t control it. I reckon it’ll be this evening. There will be tears, snot bubbles, neck clawing and Gretal. A perfect combination of fucking tripe

• Haha
  • Heart

Yellowdoor44

Ffs guyyyzz I was going to paint paint my kitchen today! The tea is STRONG on tattle today ☕🐸
I have this problem.

I had to stop midway through changing the bed earlier to catch up. 😂

Guyzzzzz, stop posting! I just want to be a 50s housewife and hinch my way around the house making my man happy so stop posting you guyzzzzzzzz.

• Haha

InstaFamous

My guess is she’s up at 3am looking at boats because she’s realised that a paper finally printed something negative about her and, guess what? The cleaning gods didn’t smite them. Gleam didn’t stop them. The article went ahead and Hinch has realised....she’s just like everyone else. She’s not untouchable.

Justapeep

VIP Member
also I’m calling it! She has had her nails done. If they are stuck ons, how come she hasn’t shown us before and after, or her even putting them on!!! The amount of “cleaning” she does, I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t stay on xoxo
Maybe Tracey done them when she was over for the bbq on Saturday lol

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
She’s not going to say a word about it is she? It doesn’t work for her little bubbly life so she’ll just ignore it and carry on. How the actual fuck can she do that?! A national paper (using that term loosely) has outed her as a covidiot and she is saying NOTHING??!!! 🤷‍♀️

Katlen12

VIP Member
Why do they always have to label their clothes with their bloody initials? It’s like your first day in school, so the teacher will remember your name...bloody pair of simpletons 🙄

E469C741-8548-436F-BF8B-A5A828D6B97C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Summerrose20

Basically telling everyone to stfu
So basically I don't give a fuck what I've done I'm making the most of my time and seeing my parents and whoever. So shut up because you're all a load of idiots.
Passive aggressive much!
She's making herself look so much worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 31