Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her silence about this is louder than any of her usual screeching. It speaks VOLUMES!!! I always thought she was a daft bint but she has handled this so badly.
Dammit I have a zoom committee meeting tonight and I just know I’m going to miss heaps!! 😫😫😫
That’s what’s so annoying - she’s ignored it.
she should address it, take the hit.
rhe Longer she doesn’t address it, the more attention will be brought to it.

That sounds like a good thread name 👀!!
I would be one of the elite then. 👀

Reactions: 6
Side note wtf was SS doing on her knees in the puddles and mud rolling her hair about 🤔 coming across slightly desperate for views
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! 🤣
I think Stacey usually comes across better than Hinch, but that was just bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the advice from gleam or so I think.

Sophie. Just ignore it and don’t address it. It will blow over. Just advertise a disgusting wax melt which smells like toilet cleaner instead

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It is a bit daft though that she would need her Mum to help her when neither she or Vest Life work. She knows it’s ridiculous which is why she’d rather suck this up than admit it. My opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️
This. In a nutshell. She's a 30 year old adult woman. Can she not cope if Ma Barker's not there to hold her hand?
I'd say something if she was a single parent and needed some help, but she's got a useless husband there 24/7.
How much help does one woman need?

Reactions: 27
I think so, I'm not 100% sure. I think the neighbours have taken a pic/video and the sun have seen it may even have a copy too, but as soon as that gets published it violates hinchs rights as its on her property. I may be wrong but there were big changes in data protection etc

Aww if only the neighbours would release it anonymously then, on social media platforms

Thanks! It’s about time she’s been caught out for something
It's about time she was held accountable for something she's been caught doing

Has anyone made a list of her f*cups?? My earliest Is the vases on the oven she was blatantly tagged by fire stations & fire safety and ignored it and never ever mentioned it and there been plenty things from then to now 😑

Reactions: 14
duck me cant wait to leave work jump on me settee and wait for the meltdown 😂 times ticking twit!!!! (Sorry I’m a northern bird I say settee instead of sofa haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is going to do a post admitting her mum being with her for the entire lockdown and then do a crying post about not coping with her anxiety and Ronnie etc
I wish there was an eye roll reaction. It would get worn out with her because she is so predictable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think her voice sounds a bit dead like she's putting on the giggles. Also which account outted her on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does she sound like her voice is cracking in that wax melt video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She will never address it and she will carry on like normal. Shame she follows Gleams advice and not the Governments.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why the hell would you want your living room to smell of flash bathroom? Or any room for that matter?
5D0A9B82-7184-4C04-972F-11EE239C56CB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What’s up Soph? You sounded a bit snotty showing off your flassssssshhhh wax melts then? Hayfever playing up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has left it too long now. She will have known about this since last night since it made it to print.
She should have commented when approached and that would have been the end of it, but she hasn't. She has made herself look even more selfish (if that was even possible) She is just not an honest person and is currently proving it herself.

Reactions: 24
Tattle Bastards, buckle yourselves in. That is the voice of a woman on the verge of a meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.