Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenter but what the duck does she feed that poor boy. Is he on an orange only diet!? Why is she obsessed with lentils? Yes they're healthy but add them to a chilli or spag bol etc.. not bland old cauliflower or sweet potato. Give him some variety and texture. He's nearly 1 he can eat solids!?

She seems to have an endless supply of Red Lentils yet Iv literally only managed to buy some last week (for homemade lentil soup not the slopshite she cooks) as they were always out of stock since lockdown and I tried every supermarket, corner shop, little eco food businesses & online..... And even after managing to finally get a bag it's like gold dust along with pasta & broth mix....... She clearly emails places and gets special deliveries OR she was a hoarder and bought a lot of stock of everything she wanted just prior to lockdown 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She will admit her mums been staying with her I think. If she doesn't totally ignore it all!
and she will say it was a bbq with just them three and Ronnie x DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Even saying that would be better than nothing! She's losing any teeeeeny weeeeny handsnomes futz sized bit of respect that I had left for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bugger I nearly missed my daily bonus on candy crush due to being on here today (its my guilty pleasure and the habit started when I was at uni and ended up playing it as a way of procrastinating and avoiding studying) anyhoo bet hinch wishes she has those types of problems today 😂😂 i Really can’t get my head around today and what she has been doing. Does nobody say no to her? is she just really stupid thinking things like this would never get out? Does she think she is untouchable? What would it actually take for her to realise that the way she goes on just comes across as a ice cold witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish she'd admit her mum is there.. it's not that bad. She could have joined in and made her lockdown stories more interesting than they actually are. My mum asked me to isolate with her (I have a young daughter) so we could all be together. But I said no as I work in a hospital and didn't want to put her at risk! Just admit it hinch, it's nothing to be ashamed of really........

Reactions: 22
Do you think she will stoop as low as to get Jamie to write a post on her behalf?
No doubt there has been a conference call today. She'll probably go underground for a few days and hope when she resurfaces it will of gone away. Unfortunately for her tattlers have long memories. I doubt she'll publicly address it, she will open herself up to too much abuse. The sun will have proof even if it is a scum newspaper they'll have some sort of proof and she knows this which is why she hasn't denied it

Reactions: 26
No doubt there has been a conference call today. She'll probably go underground for a few days and hope when she resurfaces it will of gone away. Unfortunately for her tattlers have long memories. I doubt she'll publicly address it, she will open herself up to too much abuse. The sun will have proof even if it is a scum newspaper they'll have some sort of proof and she knows this which is why she hasn't denied it
I think this too, then she will suddenly be suffering with her mental health! She's so predictable x

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I wish she'd admit her mum is there.. it's not that bad. She could have joined in and made her lockdown stories more interesting than they actually are. My mum asked me to isolate with her (I have a young daughter) so we could all be together. But I said no as I work in a hospital and didn't want to put her at risk! Just admit it hinch, it's nothing to be ashamed of really........
It is a bit daft though that she would need her Mum to help her when neither she or Vest Life work. She knows it’s ridiculous which is why she’d rather suck this up than admit it. My opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is a bit daft though that she would need her Mum to help her when neither she or Vest Life work. She knows it’s ridiculous which is why she’d rather suck this up than admit it. My opinion anyway 🤷‍♀️
Ah im forgetting she has jamie there!!

Reactions: 6
I am praying Piers jumps on the bandwagon.
Her fans will follow suit and it’s now becoming dangerous territory.
I really really really hope Piers jumps on. He will tear her a new hole and I will love every second. Piers Morgan is my guilt, old man crush, pleasure! ☺🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She hasn’t replied to me! I sent her the story she read it and then never replied! So either she’s been told to not talk about it or they are discussing what to do.
Hope they advise the cunts not to clap on Thursday 😡 although, I’m sure they’ll be out clapping like seals again 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine ...

sorry hinchers, I didn’t mention it from the beginning about my mum being here with us guyssss because I thought it would be unfair on the rest of you guyzzzzz. But she is here, she’s the one who put the heart twig together and been making me help ronzomestuftdorgeousmanzzz recipes! It’s all new to me guyzzzzz. I’m still learning guyzzzzzz! Here’s 4 swipe ups for me being honest finally! ALL THE VEST YOU SHOPPERS WHAT JAMIEEEEE LIKES TO CALL YOUSGUYZZZZZZZ. All ronsomes aunties and uncles! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.