Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaches and parks are public places so anyone can take a pic and post it but if its in hinchs back garden then it's classed as being private
But if it was out front would that be private?? Explains the back garden clapping so no one can take pics if anyone else there
I think this too, then she will suddenly be suffering with her mental health! She's so predictable x
Who else thinks she's going to (crocodile tears) cry with Gretel filter on and talk about missing family and how she cant wait to see them - she will also either acknowledge the story and cry some more saying it's not true she wishes she could have family over and the lies are hurtful blah de beggy blah blah or she won't acknowledge it at all and act like the article doesn't exist knowing her army will do her denial and fighting talk for her 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s very quiet tonight. She’s either having an epic meltdown and she’s on FaceTime with her team trying to come up with some damage limitation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But if it was out front would that be private?? Explains the back garden clapping so no one can take pics if anyone else there

Who else thinks she's going to (crocodile tears) cry with Gretel filter on and talk about missing family and how she cant wait to see them - she will also either acknowledge the story and cry some more saying it's not true she wishes she could have family over and the lies are hurtful blah de beggy blah blah or she won't acknowledge it at all and act like the article doesn't exist knowing her army will do her denial and fighting talk for her 🙄
I think if it doesn't get any extra press coverage she will completely ignore it like it hasn't happened. Leaving her minions to fight her battles. Although if it gets momentum and builds up to national news tomorrow I think she will go underground and say she was suffer with her mental health and either ignore it or lie about what context people were there in x

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yes not allowed to take pics out front either....as long as they are on their property. So front garden and driveway out of bounds too x

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I really really really hope Piers jumps on. He will tear her a new hole and I will love every second. Piers Morgan is my guilt, old man crush, pleasure! ☺🙈😂
Oh my gosh we should all tweet GMB in the morning questioning whether they're going to address it and all of us tag Hinch in it too! She will tit her skinny little pants! X

I can’t see your post on that page! Where is it? I wanna read the comments
She was blocked so I'm presuming it was also deleted x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s very quiet tonight. She’s either having an epic meltdown and she’s on FaceTime with her team trying to come up with some damage limitation 😂
Nah she’s probably got them all round for a bleeping bbq the silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her silence about this is louder than any of her usual screeching. It speaks VOLUMES!!! I always thought she was a daft bint but she has handled this so badly.
Dammit I have a zoom committee meeting tonight and I just know I’m going to miss heaps!! 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I wonder what LMM thinks of it all... I doubt she’ll say anything although she did pull her up last time for being ignorant and not using her platform better

I just think this will all be forgotten tomorrow, I hope not because it’s not fair she gets away with it.

Reactions: 19

I think so, I'm not 100% sure. I think the neighbours have taken a pic/video and the sun have seen it may even have a copy too, but as soon as that gets published it violates hinchs rights as its on her property. I may be wrong but there were big changes in data protection etc

Reactions: 13
I really really really hope Piers jumps on. He will tear her a new hole and I will love every second. Piers Morgan is my guilt, old man crush, pleasure! ☺🙈😂
I would block you for such an admission, but you make me laugh too much, so you’re forgiven.

• Haha
I wish she'd admit her mum is there.. it's not that bad. She could have joined in and made her lockdown stories more interesting than they actually are. My mum asked me to isolate with her (I have a young daughter) so we could all be together. But I said no as I work in a hospital and didn't want to put her at risk! Just admit it hinch, it's nothing to be ashamed of really........
I think the thing is she lied and said she was missing her mum and dad and went to drop them off stuff a few weeks back so if she does admit it then it proves she was lying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle Bingo??? This Thursday her and Vesty mcvestface clap out in the front garden in their street this time - partly for her to do damage control and look good and distract from this negativity guyzzzzz and also to try probe it's just the 4 of them (beggy boop, uncle vester, cute wee Ronnie and her No1 true love Henry the great spoilt dog) and no one else, just them guyzzzzzz

• Haha
I’m going to put money on some middle of the night stories tonight.
“I can’t sleep guyzzzz, just feeling really anxious about when the ronster will get to see my mum again. It’s been soooooooo long”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Anyone see Stacey post about her bath. Hinch posted earlier that she couldn't wait for her bath. Prob why she's quiet because SS nicked her content for the night 😂😂
Prob sitting there like bleeping witch she knew what she was doing. And copying my razors!

Side note wtf was SS doing on her knees in the puddles and mud rolling her hair about 🤔 coming across slightly desperate for views

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She is going to do a post admitting her mum being with her for the entire lockdown and then do a crying post about not coping with her anxiety and Ronnie etc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do they always have to label their clothes with their bloody initials? It’s like your first day in school, so the teacher will remember your name...bloody pair of simpletons 🙄

View attachment 118419
hides her and her husband’s face from being on social media, but happy to splash her sons all over it. Priorities?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.