Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would we want our whole house to smell like Flash Bathroom?
Ava May could make the best wax melts in the whole wide world, but I would still never EVER buy from her just on principal because she supplies all the beggy fuckers on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The problem is, if there is proof, it will be easy to tell which neighbour it was by what angle the photo was taken. Hinch Army have some certified nutters so it puts the neighbours in danger of backlash. As much as I want to see Hinch fall, or at least have to eat some humble pie, I wouldn't wish that mob of freaks on anyone.

She’ll be able to spin this to her advantage. I feel bad for posting this because if she hadn't already thought of it then she'll nick the idea, but she'll claim mental health issues and having to have her mum there as she's so unwell. Boo hoo, I thought I was doing the right thing for my Hinchers, I was so unwell but I didn't want to stop being there for you guuuuuyyyzzzz so I had to have my mum her so I could keep up content. Then taadaa, she's the new poster girl for post natal depression AND the pressure of how hard it is being an influencer.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I work in PR .....even though it’s the scummy sun, trust me they have proof. It’s not worth getting sued over a pissy story like this. They will have proof that they probably couldn’t use publicly due to privacy laws....but they would use it in court if needs be. This is a nightmare for her....I hope she has good PR representation and advice! If you’re listening Zophlora....now would be a good time to eat a bit of humble pie......even if you haven’t got the balls to apologise (which I’m guessing you havent)....then do something nice for the NHS, like really nice. Make some scrubs or something maybe out of pissy old twigs, some cheap ikea tit and some grey spray paint? Seriously, do something!

Oh yes!!!! Why’s there no evil laugh emoji

Your going down hinchcliffe you absolute tit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She won’t acknowledge it. She’ll just carry on as normal. Now, if it does gather legs and grow on to say GMB, she will say it was just her mum. Who has been there all along. But she didn’t want to say anything as she knows others aren’t as fortunate. Coz she’s kind and all dat shiz. And she’ll state that was who the neighbours saw and mistook it for a party. Her brain dead cult will oooh and aaah and tell her she’s so brave and an inspiration and throw hearts at her or some tit. I just know she’ll get away with it. Gleam learnt with Zoella and Jaackmate and the calendar, they know this time around how to deal with this kind of tit 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Someone on here posted on the We Love Mrs Hinch Page with the article from the sun. Did any of the hinch army reply to it? 😂

Reactions: 4
This is the advice from gleam or so I think.

Sophie. Just ignore it and don’t address it. It will blow over. Just advertise a disgusting wax melt which smells like toilet cleaner instead
I thought that with regards to that wax melt. Why would you want your house to smell like the bog!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think someone should post the story with a note that you think she should have been allowed to have her family visit because she’s a vulnerable person due to trolls and her fragile mental health. And everyone should contact her MP and The Sun saying that she’s above the lockdown legislation because she is actually helping people in this pandemic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I need a de brief! Missed a day and we're already on a new thread 😂
So I.guessing zoph has finally been outed for having BBQs and family over ?
We unoficially knew mummy freida had moved in. Now finally some of her sheep can see one of her many lies.
God I wish we had more of her neighbours outing her for the titbag she really is.

Reactions: 11
08644960-E22E-478E-8008-F375CAE356C9.jpeg
So tired of influenza sorry influencers thinking they can get away with breaking lockdown rules but clap for the NHS for content!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also, eating her lunch in the spare bedroom aka picnic in bed with mummy freida while onslow barely looks after Rrrrronnie
Then locks her self in the bathroom to tidy her drawers as soon as ma barks resumes her role of nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Getting an early thread suggestion in

Hinch has been caught out in yet another lie. She did it all for a bbq, “forgive me guyzzz”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
can vision her in chavy tracksuit tacky hair extensions dragged up bagging on neighbours doors asking which one shopped her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.