Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to update you. They are all going absolutely nuts on the we love mrs Hinch post. Hundreds of comments
Oh my god, as if you ended up getting blocked! What were people saying? It really winds me up that no one can say anything negative. You even put it really nice as well so it is literally just they do not let anyone say anything remotely negative about her! It really drives me nuts! It's so fake! X

• Angry
Reactions: 16
No Sophie, you spoon feed him EVERYTHING.

Also that mash potato, how is a baby with a maximum of two teeth on one side of his mouth supposed to chew up a spring onion? I might be being a bit soft here but I wouldn't have given my children that in that situation as I'd be scared to give it to them, it's not like spring onion dissolves when it's in your mouth, it's quite tough isn't it xView attachment 118437
she should give him a spoon also so he can start to feed himself, he is nearly 1 year old ffs

Is it me or she's trying very hard to turn into a mummy page, rather just another cleaning lady on Instagram??
I can already see her having lunch with Gi Fletcher whilst trying to explain she's an author too while creepy vestlife lurks from the nearby table 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
also I’m calling it! She has had her nails done. If they are stuck ons, how come she hasn’t shown us before and after, or her even putting them on!!! The amount of “cleaning” she does, I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t stay on xoxo
Maybe Trace done them while over for a BBQ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
They’ve deleted the post now and blocked me. I’m so proud it’s my first blocking
I said I wondered if that's why she had 3burgers on the grill. Then had a load of photos of what only be described as fat as duck fuckers bbq food 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was thinking that too. The Sun may be a crappy rag of a newspaper but surely they didn't just take her neighbours word for it. They must have shown some sort of evidence for them to print it both online and in the actual paper. Online stories can easily be deleted but in the actual paper as well....
They must of looked here so in that case we need to be credited for our evidence #copyrighttattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
I did actually do it in a nice way to
Test the theory that you can’t even challenge anything. Someone tagged her too

• Wow
  • Heart
Why don’t they eat the same meals and together? They’ve got a massive dining table and multiple high chairs and she eats in the spare room? What’s with all the lentils is the kid veggie?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it me or she's trying very hard to turn into a mummy page, rather just another cleaning lady on Instagram??
I can already see her having lunch with Gi Fletcher whilst trying to explain she's an author too while creepy vestlife lurks from the nearby table 🤮
gi fletcher wouldn’t have lunch with hinch, I like gi fletcher don’t ruin her for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did actually do it in a nice way to
Test the theory that you can’t even challenge anything. Someone tagged her too
I'm actually so shocked at the comments you got and I only managed to read a few before it got deleted. I mean yeah it's the sun etc but seriously they are bleeping mental

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed when she gets caught out she does some cleaning and then takes a pic to tag the whole room when everything come from lol

• Haha
Orange only diet! 😂 Howling!

Welcome to the dark side. We have many questions about such things. Bare with because usually, Wicked Witch of the Vest will answer them within a few days of it being called.

Prediction: “I’ve had lotsa messages about the lentils guyzzzzz and Ronalonadingdong just lovezzzzz them!”
Just when I think Tattle can't be any more hilarious.....Ronalonadingdong 😂😂 well at least it was lemonade I spat down myself today and not hot coffee! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs. Curry with no curry or flavour. Sweet potato with a side of sweet potato. Beige slop... and I bet the do Ron Ron managed to eat it all without a single drip anywhere.

Re the BBQ, that just boils my blood. I am
So angry. I haven’t seen my mum since the 15th March, she lives an hour away, and is currently doing the right thing, staying home as much as she can. So are we. We lost my dad 2 years ago, and the thought of her at home all alone for all this time just upsets me so much. It was her 65th birthday yesterday, and we couldn’t see her. I’d give anything to have been able to have seen her at the weekend, but we didn’t because were not cunts.
It's really pissed me off too. I haven't seen my family in 8 weeks, I've had my birthday in quarantine and I would have loved nothing more than to see them. I was in tears last night because I miss them and want to hug them, but I know we are doing the right thing and by us staying home, our families will still be there to visit when this is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.