Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really pissed me off too. I haven't seen my family in 8 weeks, I've had my birthday in quarantine and I would have loved nothing more than to see them. I was in tears last night because I miss them and want to hug them, but I know we are doing the right thing and by us staying home, our families will still be there to visit when this is over.
We should’ve done a group birthday party online for you!! Not the same, but it hopefully would’ve made you smile.
happy belated birthday. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She'll more than likely go unscathed. She'll buy more followers, her head and hair oh and bank balance will continue to grow...ss will still be her bestie and she'll be making something with dog piss stained twigs by the end of the week!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Awh their first night in a hotel, pity the reason they had to stay in a hotel was because he was married to another woman... strange she missed that little detail out, is there a “the other woman” emoji?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Awh their first night in a hotel, pity the reason they had to stay in a hotel was because he was married to another woman... strange she missed that little detail out, is there a “the other woman” emoji?
apparently 🍆 is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Irish hinch group reply .

Apparently it's not true 😳😳😳
Christ I can imagine the army are on the verge of breakdowns not seen since Take That split up first time round! Why on earth she is worshipped like a demi-god is beyond my comprehension!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Loads of questions about my drawers guyzzzzz, yeah right course love. Heres a question How many did you have round for tea with George Foreskin?? ATV 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yeah your meant to rub it one bit at a time then wipe/wash , not do the whole thing and sit and look at it .. Iv made this mistake 😫
Don’t this she used sealant, she said
It was pink stuff n cotton pads?

To be fair it is strange it's not its own article. And it doesn't come up by searching.
You do have to open the toff article to find it
It’s in the actual newspaper! hubby showed me it!

We should’ve done a group birthday party online for you!! Not the same, but it hopefully would’ve made you smile.
happy belated birthday. 😘
Idve joined in! It was my 60th on the 18th!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, I’m properly caught up (well I know what the title is refer to and have seen the article on the s*n website)... her spokesperson said she didn’t want to comment... if I had been accused of something so ignorant I would deny it?!

apologies if this has all been discussed and over with but wow

WHERE ARE THE NEIGHBOURS!! Where’s Michael?

THE ONLY THING THAT COULD COME GOOD OF THIS SHITE SITU WE ARE ALL IN IS IF SHE GETS FOUND OUT NATIONALLY To be a tosser and a Twunt, doing nothing but breaking rules in all aspects of life and business, AND THIS is THE END.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t this she used sealant, she said
It was pink stuff n cotton pads?

It’s in the actual newspaper! hubby showed me it!

Idve joined in! It was my 60th on the 18th!
Happy belated birthday to you!! 😘
We should do that - would save us derailing the thread with normal chat at times.

Reactions: 8
Christ I can imagine the army are on the verge of breakdowns not seen since Take That split up first time round! Why on earth she is worshipped like a demi-god is beyond my comprehension!
East 17 were better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Send her the link
These people are so deluded. Even with evidence they will find a way to defend her
I did lol they told me it was fake 😳 I know the sun is a scum bag paper if it's not true why isn't she putting a statement out. If it was me I deffo would

Reactions: 18
Thank you it's been so hard I feel so terrible that he is there all day & night alone . I do walk over to the garden gate to check in on him & phone him twice a day but not the same xx
Sending you lots of love. It's incredibly difficult isn't it? My dad has been a widower for 11years marches used to living alone but I can't bear this because I can't see him for more than a few minutes to drop his shopping off once a week. He's 81 and I just want to hug him so much! I'm sure your dad is very grateful that you are doing what you can for him and keeping him safe by following the rules. Doesn't make it easy though. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your profile pic oh my god hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t prove anything though. The way she faffs with those beds every morning and coats them in chemicals, you’d think chicken strip didn’t sleep in the other spare room. But we know he does.

Until she FaceTimes her mum and dad together and posts screenshots, I will think Ma Barker is there. Her poor dad being alone for months on end, so unfair. I’d never leave one parent isolated like that. But then we know Grinch is number one on planet Hinch.
Her dad is fine he’s got his outside kitchen which he loves so much 🙄😂

They’re all
Commenting saying the sofa is gorgeous and they don’t believe anything the Sun writes. Quite a lot of replies already
But when it’s nice stuff about her we must believe it. Too be honest I knew her army would defend her. Even with picture proof they will find a way to make out that it’s all lies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.