Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Pomadour

Is it actually possible to do a family BBQ on a George Foreman 🤷‍♀️ or did she roll out a BBQ from the magical garage, hope you have a massive meltdown you ignorant fuck, and don’t even bother clapping on Thursday ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
If she does address it then it will be whatever gleam have told her to say, we all know ma barker’s there. She couldn’t even manage a few days in Disneyland without her.

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
It will be very interesting to see if she takes this Saturday “off” or how she will explain herself if she doesn’t. I do so hope piers Morgan calls her out tomorrow it would literally make my day. He would rip her a new arsehole

• Haha
  • Heart

GildedButterfly

She will never address it and she will carry on like normal. Shame she follows Gleams advice and not the Governments.

• Angry

Jane Doing

They really think they see her whole life in the stories she does. She probably had people over on Saturday when she didn’t post anyway but even if it was a day when she was posting stories all day it’s easy to hide what’s really going on. Most of her stories are of her cleaning her kitchen with music over it so you wouldn’t even be able to hear other people if they were around
It depends on what suits them.....if we say ‘Ronnie eats nothing but shit’, they say ‘well you don’t see everything, her stories are 5mins of a 24hr day’ but.....
You tell them she’s had a bbq and it’s ‘oh no don’t be daft it isn’t on her stories as she always posts’.
It’s got to fit the narrative of course!!

• Haha

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her last post. Is her old bedroom her "spare room". View attachment 118481
If it is her spare room she's obviously trying to prove her mum isn't in there. She must read tattle.
"don't know why I'm in here"
Trying to gain some sympathy are we Zoph. Been naughty and feeling slightly guilty now. Actually not guilty, worried followers will read the story and unfollow you
She dares pull the anxiety card. I’ll shove immac in her fucking shampoo and deep heat in her toothpaste.
she doesn’t know the meaning of anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart

LeighLaa19

Geeeeezus.....they won’t believe anything about her because she “didn’t put it on her stories”. OF COURSE SHE FUCKING DIDN’T! Dear God give me strength and also wine. Now. Wine first. Thanks 🙏
Apparently now I've learnt nothing from the caroline flack incident . Jealous and hateful I am spreading fake news . I resent being called a troll 😳. I never type hate apparently you can only have an opinion if it's the same as the ones they have.😳😂😂 Jesus Mary & Joseph the foster father give me strength

• Haha
  • Wow

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Can someone confirm the article is still their? I looked on the sun website and couldn't find it
Yes she’s under ‘covidiot 2’ in the Georgia tofolo (whatever her name is) article

Keep sharing!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Couldn’t agree more. I’m pretty sure her mother is there, but it isn’t against the rules as long as they’ve been isolating together from the start, so there was really no need for her to lie about it.

It does sound like these neighbours have spotted more than just her mother though, that article makes it sound like multiple people have been going round. Could be an explaination for the ‘days off’ on Saturday, perhaps that’s when she’s been having these barbecues!
I am 10 pages behind so this may have been said... do you remember at Easter she had Easter bits for her niece (tea pot to paint) and she received a picture from her niece. It’s clearly not just been her mum popping in. Her sister is as much of a dick. If you are working with high risk patients and is on the frontline why would you then take yourself into a house with an under 1 and if the sister isn’t there why is she letting her daughter go round there?

Ive been helping with a local team of people who help the vulnerable in the area (go get their shopping, prescriptions, phone them twice a week to make sure they’re okay) the amount of older people telling me how scared they are of bringing it back to their higher risk partners and telling me how lonely they are because they’ve not been able to hug family members. Then you have this absolutely cunt breaking rules, delaying the process of easing up lockdown because what? She can’t cope without seeing her family?!

• Wow
  • Sad

Cocobean

VIP Member
not a chance it’ll be her, she’ll be “too anxious” to confront them face to face, but Sleevie Wonder will be out in his hardest vest glowering at the neighbours and itching for a scrap.
I'm gone.... SLEEVIE WONDER...!!!!!

I actually have tears rolling down my cheeks and I cant explain why for laughing.
Thanks.... really cheered me up

Sleev.... baaaaaahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaFamous

What I don’t understand is why she spends time cooking “proper” food for Ronnie (I use that term lightly), but she sits upstairs eating defrosted spring rolls for her lunch?

Soph, we know you read here - you and Jamie should make the effort to sit down with Ronnie at meal times and eat the same food together. It’s a nice bonding experience and it will help set him up for healthy habits in the future. ATB hun xox

I've been at work all day, tried to catch up during breaks. Got in partners gone to bed for his night shift, I'm trying to get my feral 16 month old to sleep after only half hour nap today. Managed to get him to eat a one slice of bread ham sandwich though so I feel like I'm winning. It gives me the actual rage when I see her claim ronalongadingdong loves it guyz to every meal she cooks him, just tell the fucking truth, he put one bit in his mouth spat it out threw the rest on the floor and the threw a fit because it's now on the floor. I cant wait to sit down with a malibu and coke and a cheap easter egg

• Heart

Newbsie

Poor Ronnieblesshimsalreadywalkinganddrivingaboat is getting more rubbish purée for breakfast. My 10 month old had porridge Soph - normal porridge with blueberries. Give it a go hon. ATV living your
Vest life

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Normally... Being from where I am, I'd say don't believe anything written in the Scum (JFT96). However.. I can fully believe this is true. Probably the only paper unscrupulous enough to not give a shit about ruffling hers and gleams feathers by reporting it.
Same! Fucking hate the s*n (jft96) but I'm here for this small clipping. They're normally so far up her arse too, from what I see here!!!

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Well, well, well Mrs Hinch not following the lockdown rules. Hypocritical twat. One thing I can't fucking stand is a hypocrite. One rule for her and one rule for everyone else, get stuffed you liar, I want to see my family too, but I can't because I'm following the damn rules. It's upsetting for millions of us right now, we all want to be able to go out, but we have to stay home. I already thought Hinch couldn't lie down straight in bed, but my opinion of her goes down each day. Utter cretin and her bollock-less husband.

How the hell do more people not see through her? Thank God for Tattle because you all are my people, trained to see through bullshit. But jeeeez you work fast, I was up to date mid afternoon yesterday, came back this morning to that thread closed and by the time I finished the previous thread, this thread had 22 pages!

• Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
Awh their first night in a hotel, pity the reason they had to stay in a hotel was because he was married to another woman... strange she missed that little detail out, is there a “the other woman” emoji?

• Haha

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Wonder what the pillow talk will be like tonight between grinch and guns?? ‘You fucked up’ ‘no you fucked up’ ‘fucking captain birdseye fucked up’ it is ronnielonglegseatingcurryandswigingciderandsmokingacigarbeinglikethelittledudeoffamilyguysfault’who knows??? Jesus I would rather have my bank account any day than the grinches 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lchamb92

This says it all doesn’t it! If it wasn’t true surely you’d comment and say it was bullshit! But we knew long ago she wasn’t abiding the rules! If she dares have the audacity to clap after this! She’s disgusting! We all want to see our families and friends. I havnt seen my family for 5 weeks. It’s just me and my son at home. I live 2 minutes from my mam, it would be so easy for me to just pop round! But I won’t! And it’s killing me! As I’m sure it is everyone who is sticking to the rules! It’s so fucking selfish! ESPECIALLY when you have a young fucking baby!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart