Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always think of “Frasier” when Seattle is mentioned.
Love your name - my husband drinks red wine every night but starts every Friday evening with a MASSIVE dirty martini which he has renamed a quarantini.
Cheers!
I love Frasier!

I just love a good dirty martini! I'll be having one tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t remember who said she as ocd and I can’t quote as it was on the other thread. I don’t think she has ocd I don’t even think she cleans that much to be honest. She just set up an account to make money and makes it look like she’s cleaning all the time x
There are so many different levels of OCD and different types of criteria. It is very easy to band the term around because someone cleans but it is their motive behind this which is usually centred around intrusive thoughts and responsibility. It’s a lot more complex then people assume.

Reactions: 23
View attachment 114193
Is there actually something wrong with her hands? Why does she hold her thumb so weirdly!? God I’m probably just being really picky but her hands and mannerisms really grate on me! 🤣
I dont want to be 'that person' but... to me it looks like she has facetuned Ronnie's body to be smaller 😦
and in this case I hope I am wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh and as for the mystery hand. I'm sure it's actually Ronnie's toes moving. Hes waving his feet about and extending his leg, then he tucks it back in as the camera rises.

Reactions: 10
I bleeping hate that, really grinds my gears! And the way she uses her first finger to tap everything she talks about.... aaaaargh
I would be the last person to defend her but maybe its carpel tunnel??
My ex had it and couldn’t clench his fingers together

Reactions: 5
Oh and as for the mystery hand. I'm sure it's actually Ronnie's toes moving. Hes waving his feet about and extending his leg, then he tucks it back in as the camera rises.
No I don’t think so you can see his body doesn’t move and he’s always facing forward. It’s definitely a hand!

Reactions: 11
I agree, I can’t see a hand at all! Just his feet.

I might be wrong but I think SS and Hinch are you to something involving how to make things out of junk. It’s too much of a coincidence getting now they are both in their stories everyday making something USEFUL out or a load of crap. I think it’s a book on crafts and hobbies or upcycling of some
Damn sort
But why wouldn’t stacey do it alone? She doesn’t need hinch. She’s proved that with bringing out her own cleaning range (if that’s true). I get why Sophie needs the friendship, but why does Stacey?

Ffffffuckin Ells bells. I’m about to start night shift 4/4 theneet and thought I’d have a quick mooch around see what the tattle bastards have to say today. Green fackin pancakes 💤💤😴

Might go and rummage around me shed instead see if I can muster up a barrsssskkittt full of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’m totally new to this group. I am also new to Instagram and been following a few people and just ask myself constantly why am I watching this? why am I watching this? Are these people for real. I’m all for empowering others but come on. Is this the same person who eats pasta from a packet to jug combo now cooking from scratch? An Honesty statement would be good but I suppose there is something to sell isn’t there 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyhoo did a bit of online digging found you guys and apparently I’m now home 🥰🥰🥰🥰. I thought I was going mad. Why am I watching a woman continually spray her home with highly flammable liquids, lighting candles with gay abandon in said flammable trap while talking to a dog like it’s a human. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.