Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.
I only found this site recently and I think it’s great, but I do understand where you’re coming from with the baby stuff. I don’t have any children either & I know next to nothing about looking after babies.

I’ve actually found myself watching Hinch a lot less since she had Ronnie. He features in so much of her content these days, and no offence to him but I’m just not interested. All I really have to say about him is that I think his parents should respect his privacy and not show him on their public Instagram accounts with huge followings.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I only found this site recently and I think it’s great, but I do understand where you’re coming from with the baby stuff. I don’t have any children either & I know next to nothing about looking after babies.

I’ve actually found myself watching Hinch a lot less since she had Ronnie. He features in so much of her content these days, and no offence to him but I’m just not interested. All I really have to say about him is that I think his parents should respect his privacy and not show him on their public Instagram accounts with huge followings.
I have kids and I’m not interested. I couldn’t care less what a strangers baby is doing or not doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What is the hand?! I need a recap please, bloody kids keeping me from this trolling life
The video of Ronnie sitting on the bed he’d been propped up by a hand there’s a screenshot somewhere x

My comment has nothing to do with this I just fcking LOVE your name 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this is exactly what's going on. I actually find this to be the most despicable things that she's done. My own daughter had some delays and has Asperger's, she has autism but is higher functioning. I cannot imagine pretending online that my baby was more advanced than she was. It's as though Hinch is ashamed and that's just super gross to me. She's obviously pretending he can do things. Instead, she should just enjoy him for who he is and contact his doctor (I'm not sure how it works in the UK as I'm in the US) and see about getting him some early intervention,

Also, I am caught up! I'm never caught up seeing as those of you in the UK are 6 hours ahead of me! So I'm rarely caught up and get to comment. I just want to say that I love Tattle. It's so much better than similar US sites. You all crack me up!
Which part of America are you in?

Reactions: 1
😂

Why can't we mention a similar account anymore? I've found some great accounts through people recommending here 🤷‍♀️ Now I'll always wonder who you were talking about :ROFLMAO: (not blaming you at all, just don't get why a tattle site has so many rules, hello guru gossip !) I get Stacey, she is an irritant with her crappy DIY's. These people dupe their fans into thinking they are just like them, all the while sitting on millions and making a ton more with ads.
Agreed. I'm one of the many new followers Rossy baby received today. He is totally right in what he says, people don't like this site because everyone calls out the bullshit in their stories/lives, etc... all to make other people feel tit about their own "non-celeb" lives. DeLaHoyde or whatever its name is has posted a vlog link tonight (I don't follow her, I just saw the uproar) saying, "Tonight is the night" they go to Disney America on a paid for holiday. People have called her out and said why the hell would you post it with the wrong, misleading title and also, why at such a tit time when so many people have lost their jobs? Some super twatty fans have actually tried to defend her. Sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s been a while since I’ve watched her stories... but since when has food existed in her life that doesn’t come from a packet?! I feel like I’ve missed a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'The Hand', sequel to 'The Claw'.

It’s been a while since I’ve watched her stories... but since when has food existed in her life that doesn’t come from a packet?! I feel like I’ve missed a lot 😂
Don't hold your breath. If I were baby I would be praying for the pouches back.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I had to go look at the story.... And then I rewatched a good 4 times. If you are gonna lie Soph you've gotta be good at it. The way the hand moves from behind him just so she can pretend he's sitting, that poor little boy. I've no words for her or her parenting so I wont say anything 🤐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would LOVE to visit America when we reach normality. Tell us what it's like there! We were going to move to Canada but we ended up having another baby.
I love living in Austin as it's such a funky, fun city. The motto is "Keep Austin Weird." It's the live music capital of the world and a hub for artists.

Seattle is pretty similar but it's in the stunning Pacific Northwest. It's perfect if you're outdoorsy as there is ocean, mountains, and even a rainforest a few hours away near the Washington coast. Both are great cities to visit! I've also lived in Los Angeles and that was a great place to live as a kid and teen but it's gotten pretty crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.