Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.

Reactions: 17
Please don’t shoot me or call me the grammar police but can we please change “of” to “off” because my OCD can’t handle it!
*crawls into a large G&T*
New thread thanks to @Ruokhun with 25 likes.

previous threads

edit.

quick reminder of the rules of this site.

- stop mentioning small accounts or Facebook groups

- leave the kid alone, and all kids, it’s not his/their fault he’s/they’re being used as Hinches Instagram/content prop.

- anyone trolling her account and posting about it will be removed, keep it to this site, leave her and her fans alone.

- calling for her to be reported to authorities based on what you see online is unacceptable, it’s not your place to report anyone, you will be removed.

- armchair diagnose nobody, that includes hinch or her kid.

please read the rules and keep it reasonably or the thread will need to be heavily moderated with all off topic posts removed, which nobody wants.
Report posts that break our rules and let us know if the thread is being derailed,
and thank you for understanding.

xx
resolved 🙂
with the same rules that apply to all threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish they would do a real housewives of Essex with those two muppets. Now that would be entertaining rather than a bloody up cycling book or craft show.

who else could star in it 🤔🤔
I could be in it with them as the bitchy gay nemesis that always ruins their plans 😂 I live smack bang in the middle of them both too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh my goddddddd, just had to rewatch. Yep. Jamie held him in place and quickly moved his hand for the video, she only films him sitting/standing in very short bursts because he can’t do it. I don’t know why she’s pretending he can do it, it would seem she’s embarrassed or ashamed that he isn’t developing how she wanted him to so goes to these lengths to prove something.
I think this is exactly what's going on. I actually find this to be the most despicable things that she's done. My own daughter had some delays and has Asperger's, she has autism but is higher functioning. I cannot imagine pretending online that my baby was more advanced than she was. It's as though Hinch is ashamed and that's just super gross to me. She's obviously pretending he can do things. Instead, she should just enjoy him for who he is and contact his doctor (I'm not sure how it works in the UK as I'm in the US) and see about getting him some early intervention,

Also, I am caught up! I'm never caught up seeing as those of you in the UK are 6 hours ahead of me! So I'm rarely caught up and get to comment. I just want to say that I love Tattle. It's so much better than similar US sites. You all crack me up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I'm sure this has already been said, I'm sorry these threads move so fast and I struggle to keep up. What on earth were those hideous green pancakes! Bloody grim, make the poor lad a normal pancake haha.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Soph I'd chuck your sleep sprays in the bin. You say they've been working the past 2 weeks? Easter was only last week when you couldn't sleep through panic.....

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just catching up. She is so full of tit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of you can f*** That’s what it means
😂

That other woman SS was armed with a drill and duck knows what else with a price of broken branch joe brought home from a walk, she eventually made into a coat hanger type of thing to put stuff on she doesn’t use any more I mean wtf.
Not sure if I can mention another insta account in here but I mean to say it’s getting beyond ridiculous and they’ve morphed into one anyway

Meant to say piece of broken branch lol
Why can't we mention a similar account anymore? I've found some great accounts through people recommending here 🤷‍♀️ Now I'll always wonder who you were talking about :ROFLMAO: (not blaming you at all, just don't get why a tattle site has so many rules, hello guru gossip !) I get Stacey, she is an irritant with her crappy DIY's. These people dupe their fans into thinking they are just like them, all the while sitting on millions and making a ton more with ads.

Reactions: 15
That other woman SS was armed with a drill and duck knows what else with a price of broken branch joe brought home from a walk, she eventually made into a coat hanger type of thing to put stuff on she doesn’t use any more I mean wtf.
Not sure if I can mention another insta account in here but I mean to say it’s getting beyond ridiculous and they’ve morphed into one anyway

Meant to say piece of broken branch lol
The other woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm an avid follower of this thread but now feel well left out. I don't have, never have had a baby so can't join in re her care/weaning stuff, she doesn't really feature any new cleaning bits I can laugh off and her upcycling is just an insta oneupmanship with Stacey Solomon. Are my days on Tattle over? I hope not I loved this thread (and to be fair one or two others but this one mainly) and outside of working on new hospitals what am I going to do in my rare spare time. Please send suggestions ladies all welcome.
Same here. I'm tired of the rules and only been back here 5 secs. I don't have kids, there's nothing to talk about now. Ronnie's development was fascinating me and I was learning a lot, but that's off topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i don’t have kids and the same as you never wanted them. But don’t feel left out lovely as Mistress Minkeh gives us so much content. Her kid could be plonked on his head and I would think that was normal as I ain’t got a clue. But I do enjoy seeing my fellow tattlers raising her kid and doing a bloody good job of it.

Sit next to me and we can still have a giggle together even if we know duck all about skids 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
i don’t have kids and the same as you never wanted them. But don’t feel left out lovely as Mistress Minkeh gives us so much content. Her kid could be plonked on his head and I would think that was normal as I ain’t got a clue. But I do enjoy seeing my fellow tattlers raising her kid and doing a bloody good job of it.

Sit next to me and we can still have a giggle together even if we know duck all about skids 😍
Sorry meant kids not skids 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same here. I'm tired of the rules and only been back here 5 secs. I don't have kids, there's nothing to talk about now. Ronnie's development was fascinating me and I was learning a lot, but that's off topic.
I have a child a few months younger n don’t want to talk about him I only like my child 😂
I’m confused with this whole ‘random box’

• Haha
Reactions: 12

How soon can you come round? You sound just like my person.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.