Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it! The post was removed because of this 'political' comment from yours truly.
Screenshot_20200421-203043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bell.

Hinch is a tit cook. There. I've stuck to the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know the rules are the rules but that pretty much covers everything. There’s no content from her to talk about and it’s becoming 💤 keeping talking baby related talk. We know she’s a shitster but there’s only so much green flapjack talk one can take. No babies were harmed in the making of this comment : in fact

new thread suggestion
No kid was harmed in the making of this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I still see a foot 😂 genuinely think it's his toes we can see
I thought it was his toes as well but someone posted a slowed down video in the last thread (sorry cant remember who it was 🙈) and it clearly shows its a hand.

Hope this helps 😉

ATV

Reactions: 13
So I follow Ellas kitchen and always have but what in sweet Jesus is this Mrs hinch photo challenge(they shared someone’s stories as tagged them too) C13F5F95-FEFA-4D22-BBAB-7F5D3DF9EA5C.jpeg 🤷‍♀️ I’ve seen another company running a giveaway with Ellas kitchen but nothing to do with hinch why does she have to be part of bloody EVERYTHING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's still chilly lol, warm enough not to need to heating blasting but chilly enough to want to be cosey in my opinion 😁
In my house there's just been hell on about the heating! 😂 I think at 19 degrees it's perfectly warm enough but present husband said it's freezing and turned the damn thermostat up! I must admit though, my body temperature is 10 degrees higher than volcanic ash all year round 😂

I love Frasier!

I just love a good dirty martini! I'll be having one tonight!
Frasier was one of the best tv programs ever! Niles! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In my house there's just been hell on about the heating! 😂 I think at 19 degrees it's perfectly warm enough but present husband said it's freezing and turned the damn thermostat up! I must admit though, my body temperature is 10 degrees higher than volcanic ash all year round 😂

Frasier was one of the best tv programs ever! Niles! 😂
Omg, lol. Our heat is set to 19 all winter, and here it gets to -30/40. Our houses in Canada are very well insulated though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found it! The post was removed because of this 'political' comment from yours truly.View attachment 114217

Bell.

Hinch is a tit cook. There. I've stuck to the thread.
Not sure what the political content was in this post?
I've been all over USA and loved San Antonio and Galveston in Texas. Other favourites are Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire, Lincoln City in Oregon and San Francisco 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are so many different levels of OCD and different types of criteria. It is very easy to band the term around because someone cleans but it is their motive behind this which is usually centred around intrusive thoughts and responsibility. It’s a lot more complex then people assume.
Very true. I have OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleaning. IMO if someone cleans a lot (some may argue excessively) BUT they get enjoyment from doing so rather than feeling that they HAVE to do it in order to relieve anxiety whether they want to or not that isn’t OCD :)

Reactions: 10
It's still chilly lol, warm enough not to need to heating blasting but chilly enough to want to be cosey in my opinion 😁
Sound logic for a normal person but she was constantly in next to nothing all winter, they’re clearly not afraid to have the heat blasting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.