Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love living in Austin as it's such a funky, fun city. The motto is "Keep Austin Weird." It's the live music capital of the world and a hub for artists.

Seattle is pretty similar but it's in the stunning Pacific Northwest. It's perfect if you're outdoorsy as there is ocean, mountains, and even a rainforest a few hours away near the Washington coast. Both are great cities to visit! I've also lived in Los Angeles and that was a great place to live as a kid and teen but it's gotten pretty crazy!
My sister used to live in Puyallup which is potentially the best name ever 😂

also that’s 18171871% a hand in the bed video. I don’t get why she doesn’t just admit Ma Barker is there. There’s no shame in it. My sister would love to have my mum to help her and my brother in law look after my nephew 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can’t remember who said she as ocd and I can’t quote as it was on the other thread. I don’t think she has ocd I don’t even think she cleans that much to be honest. She just set up an account to make money and makes it look like she’s cleaning all the time x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhh would love to visit texas well even just america
You definitely should! Texas is such an enormous state, lots to offer. I'd suggest visiting Austin as it's my fave city here. San Antonio is nice too.

My sister used to live in Puyallup which is potentially the best name ever 😂

also that’s 18171871% a hand in the bed video. I don’t get why she doesn’t just admit Ma Barker is there. There’s no shame in it. My sister would love to have my mum to help her and my brother in law look after my nephew 🤷‍♀️
Yes, such a funny name for a city! My favorite city name in the general area is Humptulips LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or does she feed her baby way too much??? The portions sizes she gives him are the same size I give my 2 year old.

Reactions: 25
What is that green tit she fed Ron?
Poor kid.

Do they decide on what their having for tea then buy enough of that to have every night for the next 2/3 weeks.
Her shopping list for April:
60 packs of burgers
60 packs bread rolls
Green tit for Ronnie

Give the poor kid a decent roast dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it me or does she feed her baby way too much??? The portions sizes she gives him are the same size I give my 2 year old.
They’re literally more then I have myself as a grown adult in a day. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she gets a book deal on weaning the world will have gone mad. This is the same woman who made chicken floating in bean juice with raw onions, sausage surprise soup & nachos drowned in chilli sauce 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Hinch and SS are either in competition or collaborating - stupid tap to tidy videos, swirly cleaning videos, preparing food, making tat out of tat, singing and generally acting stupid. They are morphing into each other.

Reactions: 35
I have A LOT to catch up on. But I just saw the stories of her making the spinach, banana, egg pancakes (?) They look bleeping hideous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If she gets a book deal on weaning the world will have gone mad. This is the same woman who made chicken floating in bean juice with raw onions, sausage surprise soup & nachos drowned in chilli sauce 😭
Sorry... chicken... floating in bean juice? I need details

• Sick
Reactions: 6
70BF8073-22D9-4798-A1AB-1D87CFB861C7.jpeg

Is there actually something wrong with her hands? Why does she hold her thumb so weirdly!? God I’m probably just being really picky but her hands and mannerisms really grate on me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was wondering if that’s why he’s on his third nap of the day. Food coma, poor little sod 😔

Reactions: 13
I’ve had to skip a whole thread as I went back to work today and just too tired to catch up.
Working for a living is hard 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I'm from Seattle, Washington but I now live in Austin, Texas!
Always think of “Frasier” when Seattle is mentioned.
Love your name - my husband drinks red wine every night but starts every Friday evening with a MASSIVE dirty martini which he has renamed a quarantini.
Cheers!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.