Mrs Hinch #143 blended patties, getting a book? Mum of the Year? Then off you can duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're better off asking someone to message you, he's a small account trying to get bigger, praising Tattle and calling out bigger pages is a way of gaining followers which is why admin won't allow mention of smaller accounts
Because we’re bloody fabulous.

Reactions: 7
Easier to catch up on this thread this morning than usual. I just caught up on her stories this morning and the way she made the sky and water that fake turquoise blue colour honestly she filters everything even the outdoors 🙄

Reactions: 13
Jesus bleeping Christ! That’s 3 days in a row now she’s shown us how to roll baby grows and put the in them grid things! If we have lockdown until at least the end of May I dread to think what her content will be like by then 🙄😆🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I remember back when she was in hospital and she showed ridiculous text messages to Jamie ‘I’m supposed to be Mrs Hinch’ 🤣🤣 because she couldn’t spray 1001 all over the place. Anyway, I saw that and thought... you know what this is her chance. She can tell everyone that cleaning your house day in day out isn’t necessary. She’s been away and everything is fine. But oh no.... they used it to propel Jamie.... then she had Ronnie... another opportunity to say it. No, she introduces the lists. I don’t feel worry for the woman one iota. She doesn’t give a tit about the detrimental effects this had on people. Watching her certainly had a bad effect on me. She was cleaning constantly and made me think I had to do the same. She’s had ample opportunities to change the vibe of her page. And now it’s so obvious she isn’t cleaning the way she used to... she’s still keeping up the pretence that she is... it’s a joke and it boils my blood. She has no conscience and she bloody loves herself.. that tik tok 🤮.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔
You must be quite new to tattle, if you go through previous threads they are littered with people begging her to stop putting her son online. one insta page had a picture of Ronnie on it, and not much else, and this guy didnt even follow Hinch. Its only because of an eagle eyed tattler it came to light and then she started leaving comments asking for the pic to be removed and it soon was.
We have all called her out for putting Ronnie out there and where those pictures can end up doesnt bear thinking about. But she reads here, and she has read all these and still does it.... so she clearly isnt that bothered is she, otherwise she just wouldnt do it. He is just another money making thing for her, (as these new 'recipes' are starting to show.

Reactions: 22
Her page is turning Into a bloody mime show with all these hands waggling all over the place!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus bleeping Christ! That’s 3 days in a row now she’s shown us how to roll baby grows and put the in them grid things! If we have lockdown until at least the end of May I dread to think what her content will be like by then 🙄😆🙄
Im Going to show you how to make your toast hinch style today! Start with the butter then add your zofolora topping!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to show it at least 5 more times for rhw sheep to finally grasp the idea.
I swear I've seen her kids clothes more than I see my ones 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Felt like there was a serious lack of support for people who can’t breastfeed! If you ask advice it’s always “we only advocate breastfeeding”, I felt very alone tbh.
That’s because there are very few people who “can’t” breastfeed.

Reactions: 1
So after seeing the girl with the henry dog, I searched henryhinch & I am horrified at the amount of people who repost her photos (some don’t even tag her) I then search Ronnie’s name & there are 100’s of photos of him on strangers pages. I was shocked to find an actual fan page not even followed by hinch. I reported the page as I would hate for someone to have photos of my daughter & I didn’t know. These people are not right. Hinch if you are reading this you need to do more to protect your son online. 😔
It’s not normal is it. But who can blame them when she says all his auntie and uncles all the time like a nut job

Reactions: 8
Probably been said, I’ve missed a few pages, but oh look a video of ‘Ron’ standing (leaning) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s weird because I can’t actually remember seeing people making fan pages for real celebrity babies, this phenomenon seems to be exclusively for people Hinch. Why is that? Is it just the mentality of people who follow her? It’s creepy anyway. Get a life if you make a fan page of some Instagram cleaners page

Reactions: 19
The world has gone to pot, people are dying but guyzzzzzzzz, my day has been made already. The relief I feel to all the anxiety over, will our business survive covid, will we survive covid, the stress goes out the window when I roll up the husbands old stained Y fronts and place them lovingly in his pant caddy.

I shall spend the rest of today dusting and hoovering the driveway, and polishing the grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not much of a chat with hubby today as the first thing he said was "If a vaccine hasn't been discovered, the pubs are not opening and the football isn't back on I don't want to hear about that half wit and her cleaning and cooking" Well not a lot I could say to that really but I do see his point, apart from spelling secateurs wrong yesterday her content was pretty much the same old boring stuff she spouts every single day. If all you folk want something a little bit more interesting to do then here are a couple of tips - dab a little bit of paint somewhere and watch it dry or else try and nail some jelly to the ceiling . I know I have said this on here before but as my old grandad used to say the Hinches are not worth two rows of sheep shite and as useful as an arse pocket in a vest:)
Your posts are one the of the best parts of this thread😂♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't been able to keep up with Tattle for the last week but her stories got me wondering, is she now having professional help with her story videos? How has she suddenly learned all these editing technique's?! It's obvious she's trying to copy Stacy's style of video though.

Also kudos to her for finally cooking for her kid!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.