Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Wood silk on your draining board...I’ve seen it all now 🙄 Where do these sad Hinchers get these dangerous ideas from.....toxic chemicals all on your clean washing up. These crazies walk among us 🙄
I won't mention names as I don't want another telling off lol but another account who follows hinch today told everyone to get their lenor and water mix back out and shine the draining board with it. Bet that tastes nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Nortower

Maybe she’s reading here and she’s trying to start the comments again.. should we ban her 😉
Why the hell is she calling him “Chunky”?
1. He isn’t!
2. Let’s start the body shaming early, shall we, Soph. You DICK!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Mrs Pomadour

Her life is a dull as dishwater even before lockdown, she is just churning out the same shit everyday, And looking scruffier by the day, she needs to bleach herself down never mind her house

• Haha

Jelly&Delight

New poster, been watching a lot of posts on here, not just about Hinch. I noticed someone commenting about the curtain pleats, so I had a look at her insta. When I moved into my house the woman next door had used to toilet rolls between her curtain like Hinch used to do before she started using the pipe, and OH MY! It looks dreadful you can see it from the outside, cut up chunks of brown toilet roll cardboard, 😂. I mean it probably doesn’t help that the woman literally never opens her blinds or windows!!

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
SS and The Grinch must wait for one of them to post so they can do something better. It's almost become a pissing contest between them! "Anything Stace can do I can do better" 🎵 well actually Grinch, you can't. You can't because you are boring, vacuous and so lacking in content that you copy your supposed "best friend" in a pathetic attempt to increase engagement. Fuck off.

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I know we dislike this lady and we pull her to bits.
But I am genuinely concerned for her mental health.
The first photo was from The Chris Evans show back in November. She actually looked radiant and healthy.
Fast forward 4 months later when this second picture was taken in March 2020.
She needs help as she's lost some weight in that 4-5 months, and it shows. She looks very frail and fragile right now.

Not defending her in the slightest but there is something seriously wrong.
She always has the Gretal on or some sort of magic filter so not always noticeable. Until you see this comparison.
How her family haven't noticed by now and not intervened is very worrying.

View attachment 114983
Yes, doesn't look healthy at all. She's almost as grey as her interiors, she must be very undernourished. Someone needs to intervene sharpish. Can't stand the woman but always sad to see someone struggling, especially with a baby who needs them.

• Wow

Justapeep

VIP Member
That other woman SS was armed with a drill and fuck knows what else with a price of broken branch joe brought home from a walk, she eventually made into a coat hanger type of thing to put stuff on she doesn’t use any more I mean wtf.
Not sure if I can mention another insta account in here but I mean to say it’s getting beyond ridiculous and they’ve morphed into one anyway

Meant to say piece of broken branch lol

• Haha
  • Heart

MRSgs

Very true. I have OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleaning. IMO if someone cleans a lot (some may argue excessively) BUT they get enjoyment from doing so rather than feeling that they HAVE to do it in order to relieve anxiety whether they want to or not that isn’t OCD :)

Completley agree

I'm OCD diagnosed and medicated and it's sad that so many people straight away associate OCD with cleaning/tidying. Although I like my house clean and tidy and it would cause anxiety from not being so, OCD is so much more debilitating than that.

• Sad

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
This new spinning and twirling stories is making me feel dizzy, it’s awful!

why does she keep standing him up for photos ffs! Pooe boy can’t even sit up on his own let alone stand!!

sh and ss stories are exactly the same!

NF1989

Just noticing something, she says she uses the formula to make the breakfast pat patty things - so good that her and Jamie finish them off- I used that formula for my baby and the smell 😳 the thought of eating anything with it in would be anything but delicious 😂

• Haha

Annoyedeasily

Can you even copyright a recipe I wonder? I’m sure lots of people have probably come up with that recipe independently of each other, I know I’ve messed about in the kitchen and created something then looked it up later and loads of people have done the same thing, must happen all the time. Not defending her as even if legally she is on good ground, morally she isn’t! But just wondering what the rules are for something like a recipe which people could come up with on their own.
I’m sure lots and lots of people have come up with similar recipes independently, but not someone who promotes eating mugshots and cheese in measuring jugs and nachos with a whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce on top. ‘Rons recipes’ have been taken from elsewhere 100%. Legally nothing but morally wrong!

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I just want to say thank you to Hinch as I am able to read this thread later and later each day as I am missing nothing. All that happens every morning is she cooks Ronnie some slop, in way too big a portion, using a recipe she has stolen from someone else. (That ultimately the fatfuck sausage roll dog eats as it looks vile) #groundhinchday
Thats what I thought.
She’s become boring.

L00kform3

VIP Member
Christ two days a go the kid couldn’t even lean up against his dad and they were always having to put their hands behind him. I don’t believe he’s standing like that on his own not for one second. She’s got those photos before he needed catching.

Tui

VIP Member
See she's taking the easy way out regarding baking a cake. A cheesecake is not baking a cake 🤦‍♀️ my 4 year old niece has mastered baking cakes (with help) so I'm sure a 30 year old can master cake making she's even got mummy there to help out.
It’s like saying you’re going to bake a pie and do a Cottage Pie. Not👋The👋Same👋

• Haha