Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1983d

There’s at least two adults in that house all day, possibly three (I strongly suspect her mother is there). If the dog isn’t being walked then they really ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Exactly this 👏🏻👏🏻 if i can walk my 5 dogs then she can walk hers #fact 👌 don't get a dog if your not going to be committed to their needs, same goes for my 3 kids, obviously they get treat a little different & not like a pack of dogs 😜😉😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch reminds me of one those ladies you meet at play groups. They make out their baby is doing this, that and the other, when it’s really just a facade. With such a huge audience she should be showing how Ronnie is truly developing so Mother’s are not thinking “Ronnie’s able to stand, so why isn’t my baby” As a first time Mother myself I sometimes find myself comparing my daughter to other babies who are a similar age however as I’ve worked in childcare for almost 10 years I feel I may be more relaxed than some might be. I’ve said before I don’t think think there is anything wrong with Ronnie he’s just a late starter. Sophie just needs to start being more honest about it all.

Dexy

VIP Member
There must be a book coming. Every morning trying some new recipe. I don’t buy this new found interest in her child’s diet.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I’m not sure as mine are grown up now but using my grandkids. When they get to standing don’t they do that knee bend thing? Like allo allo policemen 😂. Little Ronnie is stood straight like a wee sentry guard. Now I don’t know but would that be damaging? In future life? And I’m adding a pic of my eldest grandchild from a few years ago. I would LOVE to see Ronnie having this much fun with food. He’d love it. Hinchy wouldn’t 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I had to go look at the story.... And then I rewatched a good 4 times. If you are gonna lie Soph you've gotta be good at it. The way the hand moves from behind him just so she can pretend he's sitting, that poor little boy. I've no words for her or her parenting so I wont say anything 🤐😂

• Haha

a big give away

Chatty Member
I have been awake from 6 with my little one. We are both sat here in a bubble of sheer excitement to see what gourmet breakfast Ronnie will be having.
I would love to see the three meals she and i use this term loosely "cooks" him, since she's a right old modern day Delia smith.

• Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Just catching up. She is so full of shit. As if thats a box of random stuff. She is infuriating!

• Haha

Catloaf

Was there any need to blend it all up, could it not just be be mashed up in a bowl? Why all the bloody faffing with the blender, she makes everything she does a mammoth task 🙄
The blender is probably gifted/an ad that she’s not declaring as usual.

simplelifex

Not much of a chat with hubby today as the first thing he said was "If a vaccine hasn't been discovered, the pubs are not opening and the football isn't back on I don't want to hear about that half wit and her cleaning and cooking" Well not a lot I could say to that really but I do see his point, apart from spelling secateurs wrong yesterday her content was pretty much the same old boring stuff she spouts every single day. If all you folk want something a little bit more interesting to do then here are a couple of tips - dab a little bit of paint somewhere and watch it dry or else try and nail some jelly to the ceiling . I know I have said this on here before but as my old grandad used to say the Hinches are not worth two rows of sheep shite and as useful as an arse pocket in a vest:)
Your posts are one the of the best parts of this thread😂♥

• Heart
  • Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
It’s truly amazing how she gets all these messages from her new followers asking her questions about previous tat but she won’t answer questions from anyone else! She’s so desperate for content repeating old shit. Why doesn’t she answer her critics head on? Wonder where bug boy is he’s been quiet, he must be down Morrison’s getting the Birdseye burgers.

• Haha

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Someone’s had a word with her to push the baby marketing side whilst lockdown is still on as she can’t go out everyday buying tat, so her engagement still goes up, she suddenly goes from doing nothing with Ronnie to cooking for him every day..not sure if she will continue this once everything is back to ‘normal’ I doubt it very much she’ll go bk to being out and about buying shite and then showing that off, Ronnie will fall by the way side

Anyone else think it’s a coincidence that Stacey put up a story of her using Neal’s Yard Goodnight Pillow Spray and now Hinch has put up a story about sleep sprays she uses?!🤔

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Still can’t get over the fact she STAMPS her fucking bog roll. Get a JOB grinch! Ffs

• Haha