Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand how she has such a good figure and she does zero excersize? She doesnt even walk. Im a lot younger than her and dont have a flat tummy like that šŸ¤£ i guess its because she doesnt eat
She is just one of those lucky buggers that doesnā€™t gain weight. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sadly I am not one of those šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
Sat in the garden with a glass of wine when I suddenly thought "I wonder if Sophie ever sorted out where to put those wires in the under stairs cupboard. I'm sure when she cleared it out last time she was talking about it"
Well thank God she's ordered a storage box from Ebay and I think she can be forgiven for forgetting she ordered it. Let's face it, there is a global crisis we are all scared of so it's understandable she forgot. :rolleyes: she even said "I forgot I ordered it if I'm honest"
Haven't seen much of Onslow today. He must be tired and having a well earned vest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
F9263430-112A-46A7-92C7-26A607200799.png
I donā€™t follow her as I literally canā€™t stand her. But went on and watched her story after seeing these comments ..is she pregnant?!? Sheā€™s soooo slim Iā€™m really surprised to see that!

Reactions: 2
Having one of those days where Iā€™m letting her life get to me. Sheā€™s swanning around making these videos of Ronnieā€™s lunches and presenting them neatly on a cute plate, organising her fecking loose wires and cleaning already clean stuff. Meanwhile my 8 month old is going through a serious clingy stage (the only reason heā€™s not attached to me now is because heā€™s giving me a sweet two minutes in his jumperoo) so Iā€™m lucky if I get time to throw him a sandwich together for his lunch and I canā€™t even think of cleaning the house.
Sheā€™s false and a liar yet has such a cushy little life, with all the help in the world and nice things thrown at her on a daily basis. Argh.
BUT then I think to myself that sheā€™s also clearly got many issues/insecurities and isnā€™t happy deep down so Iā€™m glad to be me and at least I have a clear conscience in life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone please tell me why she's reserving rank pasta water? She failed to show her hinchers why on her stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having one of those days where Iā€™m letting her life get to me. Sheā€™s swanning around making these videos of Ronnieā€™s lunches and presenting them neatly on a cute plate, organising her fecking loose wires and cleaning already clean stuff. Meanwhile my 8 month old is going through a serious clingy stage (the only reason heā€™s not attached to me now is because heā€™s giving me a sweet two minutes in his jumperoo) so Iā€™m lucky if I get time to throw him a sandwich together for his lunch and I canā€™t even think of cleaning the house.
Sheā€™s false and a liar yet has such a cushy little life, with all the help in the world and nice things thrown at her on a daily basis. Argh.
BUT then I think to myself that sheā€™s also clearly got many issues/insecurities and isnā€™t happy deep down so Iā€™m glad to be me and at least I have a clear conscience in life.
Hugs, sugar!! šŸ˜˜
Itā€™s just a tit day, tomorrow will be better. Donā€™t let her doubt yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please donā€™t let her get to you. Itā€™s not real. As you said a false lie. Iā€™m sure you are an amazing mum xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
weā€™re in a lockdown, most of us are worried about our jobs, bills, etc. Only leaving our house on the odd occasion to work or buy essentials such as food or medicine.

hinch has ordered a bleeping box to cover the wires at the back of her cupboard. Bore off with ā€œordered it weeks agoā€ - imagine making a key worker deliver they tit to you in the middle of a pandemic
She did mention covering the wores a few weeks ago so obviously bought the box then but im almost sure we were in lockdown then someone please correct me if im wrong šŸ¤„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hugs, sugar!! šŸ˜˜
Itā€™s just a tit day, tomorrow will be better. Donā€™t let her doubt yourself.
Bless you thank you. ā¤ I feel a dick even complaining in the first place because god I know people have it much, much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

Sheā€™s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe sheā€™s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers donā€™t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! Thereā€™s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what youā€™ve having!
Perhaps you don't have a "drive-thru" I'm sure if your kid could see you from behind the sofa, she'd feel differently šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

Sheā€™s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe sheā€™s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers donā€™t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! Thereā€™s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what youā€™ve having!
my son is 17 months and I have to give him a biscuit while he screams at the kitchen stair gate whilst Iā€™m cooking, Iā€™m a single mum so unfortunately I dont have a call nanny aka vest life on hand to help, littlen just has to scream, but soon shuts up once heā€™s got his dinner Cos heā€™s greedy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bless you thank you. ā¤ I feel a dick even complaining in the first place because god I know people have it much, much worse.
Oi. Donā€™t ever feel like that, what I moan about might be eye rolling to someone else, but who cares? We all need someone to vent at, at some point.
donā€™t let the old hag get to you. šŸ–¤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
no way are those videos and that photo from the same day. also she's edited the duck out of the 2nd photo šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
dont feel like a dick for complaining. I feel the same Iā€™m lucky if my girl naps 5 minutes so I can take a piss let alone clean the house. The more I watch her the more annoyed I get that she has all this help and I go all day without eating because I havenā€™t got time until my partner gets home from work Because sheā€™s strapped to me 24/7

• Sad
Reactions: 20
We all know the second child is normally a devil. Mine is anyway! My first was an angel then come the second and my god he didnā€™t sleep, cried a lot, constantly needed attention. A few people I know have had a wel behaved first baby and a devil for the second baby!
I swear my second had 666 on him somewhere. He's 15 now and as much as i love him, jesus I would not have had another one if he'd come along first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I swear my second had 666 on him somewhere. He's 15 now and as much as i love him, jesus I would not have had another one if he'd come along first!
my parents said that about me šŸ˜‚ my sisters are both so good and sensible....then you've got me who was an absolute riot as a teenager. I'm kinda better now i've moved out and grown up....most of the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.