Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I’ve seen that pic before of her showing those jeans and jumper, if you wanted to prove it you would show the video of her bottom half., well I would anyway

Reactions: 19
I thought she got this idea from Marie knodo? This is naughty isn’t it, stealing ideas again and taking them as her own.
You should comment under it if it will let you. Tell everyone who actually came up with it. In fairness to Hinch she does mention Marie Knodo when she does put the clothes away like this. Must be a slow day for the news that day 🤣.

Reactions: 6
"To keep her drawers looking tip-top, Mrs Hinch uses the Marie Kondo method to fold clothing, reports the Daily Star."

quoted from the article. Ill give them this one as they aren't saying its her idea 😂😂

Sorry meant to quote whoever posted the news article 🤦🤦

Reactions: 8
It was all going so well and then she blended it 🤦‍♀️
Yes I was so tempted to message her and just say let him eat the pasta and peas how they are why does everything have to be blended or made into patties 😑🙄

Reactions: 6
Ohhh here the bint is with an order from eBay! Even from Overseas we would have still been in lock down when she order it surly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t even deal with her sh!t again! Look what’s just come guys. Forgot I ordered it. You’ve got nails on again maaaaaaan! I’ve replied to her story 🙊

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of this nap thing “afternoon nap on time” NO!
Don’t you realise how damaging you can be Sophie.
Another first time mum may see this and may already be struggling.. and you know how you’ll make her feel? SHITE that’s how. Yes some babies have routine but not all babies do, as long as their happy and thriving who give a flying fluff when they nap or if it’s on time!!
Mrs Hinch you my friend are a wanker.

much love rant over x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
People would find her so much more sincere if she was just honest! Guys I’ve ran out of stuff to show you so here’s something I prepared earlier. And make a joke of it!! Jesus man

Reactions: 18
we’re in a lockdown, most of us are worried about our jobs, bills, etc. Only leaving our house on the odd occasion to work or buy essentials such as food or medicine.

hinch has ordered a bleeping box to cover the wires at the back of her cupboard. Bore off with “ordered it weeks ago” - imagine making a key worker deliver they tit to you in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 28
Why the duck did she blend what would of been a perfectly fine meal??? He could of picked the pasta, cauli and peas up with his fingers!! What the duck is wrong with her???

Notice how she's giving him much smaller portions now too but she doesn't read here OBVIOUSLY.

Furthermore, low fat cheese and baby milk? Everything should be full fat and shouldn't she be introducing cows milk by now?

All these ingredients showing up Onslow just be going out everyday for stuff cos we all know she barely ever has enough in to knock up one decent meal.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if she purposely stuck her tummy out ane got Onslow to film her to cast speculation here.
He can’t have cows milk as a drink but can have it in food. He doesn’t need it at all as long as he has a balanced diet that includes cheese, yogurts etc.

Reactions: 5
Verucca, they are wires in a cupboard! No one cares if they look tidy or not because no one can see them!!!! If that’s all you’ve got to worry about in your sad little world at the minute, you are one lucky lady. ATV! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also thought she wasn’t allowed to touch the wires in the cupboard???

Billy bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know what’s happened to her gastric band 🤣

It’s floated up to her brain, hence why she’s lacking in sense .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who’s life is really that empty that they worry about wires in a cupboard that’s barely used?! Oh yeh, Hinch’s! Talk about scraping the barrel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.