Mrs Hinch #142 A parenting book is a possibility? Soph we really doubt your ability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my parents said that about me 😂 my sisters are both so good and sensible....then you've got me who was an absolute riot as a teenager. I'm kinda better now i've moved out and grown up....most of the time
My daughter was just so different. If she was quiet then I knew she was drawing or playing with dolls etc. If he was quiet then he would be either putting sherbet in the fish tank, pouring cooking oil over the food cupboard or some other such mischief. From the age of 3 right up until the schools closed recently I have received at least 3 calls a week from whatever school he was at reporting on something that he'd got up to. Never bullying or hurting anyone but just silly stuff destined to get him into trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please tell me why she's reserving rank pasta water? She failed to show her hinchers why on her stories!
She won’t know the reason why, but I do😂😂. Quite a few Italian recipes these days recommend you reserve one tablespoon of the pasta water to add to your sauce as it helps the sauce stick to the pasta. Hope that helps, ATV

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sat in the garden with a glass of wine when I suddenly thought "I wonder if Sophie ever sorted out where to put those wires in the under stairs cupboard. I'm sure when she cleared it out last time she was talking about it"
Well thank God she's ordered a storage box from Ebay and I think she can be forgiven for forgetting she ordered it. Let's face it, there is a global crisis we are all scared of so it's understandable she forgot. :rolleyes: she even said "I forgot I ordered it if I'm honest"
Haven't seen much of Onslow today. He must be tired and having a well earned vest.
Oh my god I’m so happy to know I’m not the only one that was going to have a sleepless night knowing those wires were all messy in the cupboard.under the stairs. Where no one goes.
Ps cheers, I’m having a gin 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god I’m so happy to know I’m not the only one that was going to have a sleepless night knowing those wires were all messy in the cupboard.under the stairs. Where no one goes.
Ps cheers, I’m having a gin 🥂
I love a gin. I’m so jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
my parents said that about me 😂 my sisters are both so good and sensible....then you've got me who was an absolute riot as a teenager. I'm kinda better now i've moved out and grown up....most of the time
Don’t be too hard on yourself we’re all still learning guysss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having one of those days where I’m letting her life get to me. She’s swanning around making these videos of Ronnie’s lunches and presenting them neatly on a cute plate, organising her fecking loose wires and cleaning already clean stuff. Meanwhile my 8 month old is going through a serious clingy stage (the only reason he’s not attached to me now is because he’s giving me a sweet two minutes in his jumperoo) so I’m lucky if I get time to throw him a sandwich together for his lunch and I can’t even think of cleaning the house.
She’s false and a liar yet has such a cushy little life, with all the help in the world and nice things thrown at her on a daily basis. Argh.
BUT then I think to myself that she’s also clearly got many issues/insecurities and isn’t happy deep down so I’m glad to be me and at least I have a clear conscience in life.
aww don’t be so hard on yourself! Raising babies is hard work! And mine went through a clingy stage too, most of them do at some point, even if that means you let little one cry for 10 mins in their cot so they are safe obviously and you go make a cuppa and just sit for a few mins to get yourself together, I don’t think the cry it out method is great and I’d never leave my baby to cry hours on end but for 10 mins just so I could sit, have a sip of my cuppa and get myself together, I’m a single mum and went through pregnancy on my own too as (the dad) buggered off by 11 weeks never to be heard from again (he’s a wanker anyway) so I have to support my little one financially on my own too and I do have supportive parents and family/friends but there’s always times where it’s harder than others and times you just cry because the baby won’t shut the hell up or won’t leave you alone for 5 mins to have a poo 😂 or just wants to be attached to you 24/7, I know people say this and sometimes it’s hard to believe but it will get better! Forget the cleaning and housework that can be saved for another time it isn’t going anywhere, just enjoy your time with littlen and enjoy the few mins peace when he’s in the jumperoo 😘

ignore hinch she’s a stupid witch who doesn’t know a hard days work in her life and a spoilt bleep, you are a real mother that feels exhausted, tired etc she portrays a fake lifestyle of a parent and she’s a crap parent, your doing a fab job!
(sorry if I rambled on and mentioned my own life as this post is ment for you not me rambling on about me 😂 but just wanted to say that your not alone and every parent feels the same) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well just had a quick catch up from this morning. What an eventful day our zophflora has had. We said she had a bump at Brussels, then she had a bump this morning, then bump miraculously disappeared due to some pre recorded tit or photoshop. I still maintain this is why she wears a blanket for the NHS clap because that's when we see a full length of her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As
Gives her something to do I guess? She’s like a kid, taking on meaningless projects

I used to have to keep a strict record of my daughters feeds as she had issues gaining weight. Can confirm it was boring (obviously stressful too). Not sure why anyone would do something like that out of choice
as said before it is probably laying the groundwork for the next “must have” Mrs Hinch book. Making mums believe that they have to record all of these things like Zoph does so they can carry on aiming to be just like her. Another book of empty pages to write down nap times

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The more I think about it, the more I think she’s made a mistake posting that picture. She’s always seemingly competing with Stacey but Stacey’s photos of her ‘mum tum’ make her relatable to people and gain her a lot of fans because it’s always in the press. Sophlora stroking her own ego I’m sure will have turned a lot of people off her. She’s a stick thin mum with no wants in life, an ever present husband to share the load and a perfect home. Meanwhile those millions of followers are stuck at home, no real means of exercising or getting a minute to themselves because they’re doing childcare (and haven’t secretly moved their mum in to help as well as her husband) trying to keep their jobs or furloughed and trying to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads. Ordering tat for a cupboard no one ever sees will be so far from their minds. I reckon she’ll have lost a fair few fans with that post today.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else think making those meals whilst looking after a baby is impossible! My one used to scream whilst watching me make her food...

She’s 1 now and just gave me a 10 min wailing sesh whilst I was frantically trying to cool her fish fingers down! Maybe she’s just greedy.

I do hope young mum hinchers don’t think they have to bake for their baby everyday! There’s plenty of stuff you can serve up quickly or just give them what you’ve having!
I wouldn’t make stuff like that for my son I could easily steam some veg and cook a bit of chicken and he’s still getting all the goodness without the hassle and we can have the same too then. Tonight he’s had spag Bol with us loved it! Had a couple finger food whilst waiting for it to cook down that’s it. Tomorrow I’m doing him scrambled egg which I’ll probs have the same. Why does she make it such an effort specially for lunch, lunch is meant to be a nice quick meal and go a bit more out for dinner.
My son loves fish fingers, the older one only eats them and chicken

Reactions: 10
You can't say "my body will never be the same again" after posting a photo like that. She really isn't making herself relatable. She looks poured into those jeans. She'd of been better posting a real photo of her tummy NOW not 2 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ohh she’s clearly had some new bibs delivered today too! She can’t just not order online for a few weeks! Let’s hope she’s cleaning her packages well when they get dropped off 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm not a parent but we're planning on having a baby in the next year or so and I feel like I learn so much about parenting from this thread (and the SJ one!) I enjoy learning so I like reading up about milestones, nutrition etc.

I'm disabled and have chronic illnesses so I know that parenting will be a struggle for me at times and is often something that gets me down so I doubt myself (my abilities to be a good parent), but seeing posts on here makes me realise that we've all got our own struggles but so long as kiddos are happy, clean (with a damp cloff 😉) and fed then that's all that matters 😍

ATV trolls 😘😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just about to catch up but does anyone think that “bump” footage looks like she’s got bruises in her arm and canula mark in her hand like when she was in hospital with Ronnie

Reactions: 4
Seen the poncho story and thought. Oh my god shes actually supported a small business by spending her money. Went back on IG and seen the pic had been deleted and uploaded with "gifted" gif ....

She always tells her followers to support small businesses yet she never puts her hand in her pocket. Yes, advertising will help them to some extent but why not BUY something then share with followers that would support them even more. Her sheep would think god if she likes it so much to actually bleeping buy the thing then I will too. But no, she doesn't pay for a thing.

Her rival SS shares small businesses shes actually bought from. (Love when they get compared its hilarious).

Prove me wrong hinch as you will probably read this!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.